Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tweaking

Chatty Member
she mentioned it briefly and then never again is my understanding? I never thought much of it until i received a diagnosis myself about a month ago. I was given a diagnostic laparoscopy and im waiting on another laparoscopy for treatment for it and another thing over the next few weeks. It’s obviously her business but i smell bull shit.
Just randomly lurking re endo it took me 7 years to get diagnosed big misconception is you can’t have children I have 2. Endo is so lacking resources even with medical professionals so I wish she had used her big platform to educate people because as I said big misconception that you can’t get pregnant (some cases mightn’t it’s no guarantee) all endo surgery is called excision surgery and it’s not on fe changing .. there is no cure. Sorry rant over 🫠

Reactions: 8

Just here to say

Chatty Member
Sorry but why does there need to be two showers right beside each other? Why not have 2 separate areas and have the one shower in the middle? Makes no sense
Ik! Unless they are both showering at the same time everytime, it looks cosy. But they're always apart and imagining getting into that one side of the shower on my own looks very cold to me.

queencarmen

VIP Member
Agree with both points. Really don’t understand why she bought that house just to rip it apart. Surely would have made more sense to try and buy land and build and design the house she wants from scratch. Or buy a house that was in need of repairs/ renovations.
have no idea why they didn’t build a house instead with their budget Tbf

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Right so baby names! I’m pretty sure if it’s a girl it’s going to be hyphenated and I wouldn’t be surprised if she went with a name beginning with F so it has double initials like the Kardashians! Maybe Freddie for a boy? And she can spell it Freddy
Folly-fae mayhaps😂

• Haha

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
And why does she kick her leg up when she poses? Does she honestly think that looks good hahaha

Must have got that from her “Poses” Pinterest board 😅

• Haha

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Karen Fury? 😏

if theres nothing going on baby names are obvs gonna be posted i don't see the big deal? skip it!
Q . so what is tommys job like he seldom fights i just don't get what he does????
Loool imagine 🤣 I liked the Harry Potter inspired ones I cannot lie. I know it's been said that people are just posting to be able to say I told you so but I'm enjoying it, if anyone does get it well done. MM aint doing anything else worthy of talking about right now since she's been quiet on insta. She'll probably crank up content at xmas or near the due date, then go silent as many do saying they've loved being in their bubble having privacy, but then post post post post and may still hold off on the name like Miss Kylie Jenner. Tommy....doesn't do anything its always just how his career is a mess. At this rate they'll have to join Sam, Billie and Ferne with baby shows. Go back to their ITV roots, to keep him afloat.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Do you think Sydney got permission from Molly to keep her in the video? In it she says “you cannot put this out”?!

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Does anyone else find Maura really annoying lol? Also I know we’re years down the line but the way she tried to steal Tommy from molly I think it’s just still so weird how involved she is with them and surely molly would wanna find better friends than that? Once a snake always a snake 🐍
It looks like Molly and Maura are the real couple to me🤗
Whenever I see a pic of them they just got a love look. Theres a glow with them.

Nope Im not starting rumours Its just my theory I dont think shes shes the spare part

He is a cute guy but I feel like its just a PR LI Romance. It keeps them in the headlines getting the big money deals. I think he pops when needed.

Lilbear1

What do you recommend x
My god over the years think i've tried hundreds!!! Seems to vary amongst people what they rave about as everyone is different so a bit of trial & error!
Im currently using Bali Body ultra dark foam💜

• Heart

liv12345678910

have a valuable contribution; just went for a nosey on her pregnancy video thing after reading on here, listened to the first bits then got extremely bored because she just blabs on and on and on, skipped to the bit where her and Tommy are in the car and could not bare to listen to her high pitched baby voice ??? why was she talking like that I wanted to blow my brains out 😭 but found the way he spoke actually very sweet, it seemed we were getting a real genuine something out of him which was nice to see for once ! his eyes lit up but I can’t help but still see them both as kids … kids having kids 😅
The baby voice is so groooosssssss. Stop! Just stop! That’s an ick for sure.

• Haha