Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DubaiM

Never liked Lucie either! Always causes trouble then cries wolf and plays the victim! 🙄 Felt sorry for that lad Joe who she was coupled up with on the show and dated for a bit afterwards. I liked him.☺ Thought he was a really lovely guy who didn't deserve all the stick he got on the show.

Maura unfollowing Lucie on Instagram could even be an accidentally unfollow as Maura still follows Lucie’s Fiancée Luke ( with his many joint Lucie posts). Both Lucie & him still follows her so no big bust up. Or it’s possibly more business related.

Maura nearly 32, left her Off Limits Entertainment end of last year to go to Elite Models but it looks like she doesn’t have any management at the moment - only a gmail account as her contact email odd as she has 3.5M followers. She is still up on their website - not always up to date. Maura last did a big Ann Summers Ad in March. Common for brands to change faces for campaigns after a couple of years no biggie. Whilst Lucie - 24, changed her management to Off Limits since May from Neon. They haven’t liked each others photos since May. Although Lucie always done minor Ann Summers ads at same time as Maura, she has just now launched their animal collection with Joanna ( S5) so maybe Maura’s jealous that Lucie’s getting her old contracts as she’s no longer with Off Limits. Lucie’s busy with lots of work at the moment whilst Maura’s work seems to be slowing down recently - no current deals or TV work, mainly generic photos on her IG. Modelling industry is traditionally fickle giving less work to those over 30. Ekin su’s popularity will likely effect Maura’s work opportunities as similar big LI characters.

Reactions: 7

RoxRae

I think people questioning why she was doing a test are nit picking slightly.

I am not on any birth control and I’m not trying, it’s more of a ‘if it happens it happens’ situation. I do a test every month so I know if I’ve fallen pregnant- it’s common sense really. I don’t like the girl myself but that’s just having a whinge over nothing. I keep tests in my bathroom just incase I do get pregnant because you quite obviously would want to know asap if you had a baby in your stomach to be on the safe side. I take a test ‘For fun’ as someone said if I know I had sex around my ovulation. It’s really not that deep
Defo wouldnt say it's having a winge over nothing nor have I said anything bad about her I actually don't mind molly at all... i'm just saying with everything shes said in her new vlog compared to previous ones, it's a bit of a contradiction??
I myself am in a long term healthy relationship and use no form of birth control and am not planning to have a baby anytime soon but if it happens it happens... and I can assure you I don't keep pregnancy tests nor take them for the fun of it lol. If my period was late then I'd go buy one, simples. I'm just saying I think she's planned it a lot more than he has..

It also wasn’t that random, she said she’s always on time and was a day late. Taking a test is very normal
That's literally not at all what we are saying. Obviously you would take one if you period was late hahah

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
Whenever Tyson does Instagram stories about Tommy it gives me such cameo vibes. How much do we reckon Tommy pays Tyson a story?
I think it depends if it comes out of the pocket money molly gives him or if she has a special budget for it separately.

• Haha

LtKit

Would she have been pregnant around the time he got that flat? Bit weird to live seperately from your pregnant girlfriend if so 🤣
Maybe they didn't know yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he knew and chose to live away. He missed a scan to go to dubai after all....

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
I would laugh if she names the baby something really weird and then all the fiat 500 girls start copying her like imagine an influx of babies with the weirdest name ever just because of molly

in all seriousness if they give her a weird name i hope they give her a normal middle name/nickname so she could go by that if she wanted to. ive always thought it was smart to give your child a "normal" name and then give them a quirky/unique nickname rather than burden them with a showbiz name that they'll hate
If I was molly I’d lie about the name so there were 700 cloud-Luna’s born to her ‘fans’ but really her baby is called Ellie-mae 😂

• Haha

Glassrobot

I don't think there's anything wrong with being a bit miffed? they recently did a fantastic, stylish job on this house, the finishes were unique and individual, and now they are having to go back in and essentially make it all like a blank canvas, just generic white walls and marble.

I get it's the pinteresty influencer's wet dream but to me, it's a style devoid of warmth and expression lol
It was the developer that put unique and individual finishes all over the house, which was a bit odd, because most people buying a house in that area would want to do it up to their own taste and wouldn't want someone elses stamp all over it. So if they were miffed it should be at the developer.

kayl1986

VIP Member
I lived at home I got to 20 weeks before I even told my mother and I lived with her on my first baby when I was 18. Then moved in with my boyfriend I was skinny and then I had a tiny bump that was slowly coming so I thought I'd best say and in case she found my scans or preg notes. probably could of gone longer. Yeah I don't believe Elly bellie is a childhood toy

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
What does she say? I find it painful sitting through the vlogs
She just said a lot about how she was soooo shocked that she fell pregnant and it took her a while to be happy about it because of the shock, even though she wasn’t using contraception 🤔 but I suppose she may have thought she couldn’t conceive cos of her endo

kaaa2

VIP Member
Do you know what I thought girl for the exact same reason! I think it if was a boy he’d be like punching the air and flexing! Honestly he’s such a child - I don’t know how she is going to cope dealing with him and a real child. Have we ever even seen her engage with a child?
cant think I’ve even seen her interact with frans child

alwaystiredasheck

I thought she would of put out a YouTube video by now. If she leaves it any longer, it’s not gonna have the same effect 😅 bored of this pregnancy already
same Sunday is ‘her day’ so not sure what she’s doing. she’s going to lose views if she doesn’t get one out in the next hour