Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yoyosupker

MY GAWD this woman thinks she is the most important and special human being to ever be born on this planet... get the fuck over yourself love 💀🥱
This is the PLT shoot she’s doing! So this is her looks to be very boring new collection

Reactions: 9

coopers

Off topic but is her fake tan mousse actually good? I can’t see it being worth the money she charges?! 🥴
i use it and it’s amazing 🤣 i begrudge paying it but it does last and doesn’t end up tiger bread-y. bondi sands isn’t much cheaper and it’s better than that imo, doesn’t stain the sheets or smell as bad either

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
I just saw the black and white clip of them popping the balloon. Has anybody managed to change it back from black and white to see the colour? A few people did it on the Carys Whittaker thread to see the original confetti colour so wondered if anybody had managed on here 😂
We’ve had some mixed results some blue some pink but IMO the most realistic one looked pink as the skin tone of M&T looked more as they usually do I think on the blue results they looked a bit grey

alwaystiredasheck

Are we thinking dream then? Mollys caption ‘dreaming’ n tommys ‘a dream come true’
1000000% I just came here to say it’ll be Dream Fury. I don’t think Molly will use Hague, I think she wants to be Fury so bad herself so will make sure her kid is

nightmareonbondstreet

100% whatever name will be -May or -Rose. But with a unique ✨ first name like Angel 🤦🏼‍♀️.

It’s amazing she sparked some interest with the pregnancy and now even that’s become a bit beige and boring 😂. She’s not even wearing anything new and exciting as she can stick to her usual uniform of tracksuits and blazers

Reactions: 8

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
I know I’ve mentioned before but the more she shows of her house the more I’m convinced she’s never looked after a kid 😂
White furniture won’t be white for long 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also I swear to god if she makes a beige nursery….
New furniture and the cat straight up on top of it who does be pissing all over the place as well.

I'm sure Tommy will be happy with that photo of her nips

• Haha

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
Dream Fury?!!! 🤣

Just the amount of money this would have cost alone.
Ten grand easy probably twice that! (For the cabinetry)
Wouldn’t put the name Dream past her , it’s in the Kardashian circle 😂 ( Rob Kardashian’s daughter )

I am surprised she didn’t announce a big maternity line with PLT after the pregnancy announcement

Winnywoowaa

I don’t find it unusual to still have your childhood teddies as I still have some but I don’t fucking carry them round with me because I am now an adult 🙃 if mine had got that dirty and it was sentimental, I may keep it just locked away in the spare room 😂
Or put it in the washing machine

Pixienuts1975

Something isn't adding up. She said she was pregnant in Dubai but she didn't know but I'm sure she said before that she was only one day late for her period so decided to take a test. So how could you be pregnant and not know but find out only one day when after your period is due. Which is basically the beginning!
Can anyone answer my question if Molly has endometriosis diagnosed and confirmed with a laproscopy?
i don’t think she ever confirmed diagnosis and there was much discussion on here at the time, hence i’ve always treated it with a pinch of salt.
she had an ‘op’ but it wasn’t clear what it was for. but she constantly lies so it’s hard to keep track - maybe check the wiki / the thread at the time she started talking about it?? not sure when that was tho you could probs use a vlog to work it out 🕵🏼‍♀️