Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Off topic but is her fake tan mousse actually good? I can’t see it being worth the money she charges?! 🥴
tbh a lot of my friends use it and really rave about it. I’ve heard it is a good formula And a nice colour. I’ve not tried it personally but have said if I go back to fake tan I’d probably get it x

The last good tan I used was Isle of paradise. The colour wasn’t as dark as I usually would like but it literally dried so quickly and it smells nice (not like dog biscuits)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
I know it's her team and they get paid so incentives to do it, but they'd all probably clap, laugh or give ott reactions over the smallest things like she's doing something amazing when she does stuff that it boosts her to thinking she's something that she's not and when she's around people outside of her circle it's like wait what?!

Reactions: 7

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
My 🔮 prediction 🔮

Today she’ll post her Q&A video at 3PM. She’ll make out that everything’s a ☁ DREAM ☁ but sprinkle a few teeny tiny moans in just to be relatable. I think Tommy will appear in the video but he won’t be in the entire video
I definitely see this happening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Do you know what I thought girl for the exact same reason! I think it if was a boy he’d be like punching the air and flexing! Honestly he’s such a child - I don’t know how she is going to cope dealing with him and a real child. Have we ever even seen her engage with a child?
I was thinking the same, although I dont think she will actually engage with the child, unless there is a photo opportunity or an ad for instagram

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
My baby name guess is that, despite her claim that it isn't a real name, it is a real name and she's just been spelling it wrong
OMG imagine if it is! Like she wants the baby to be called Niamh or Sian but she’s searching them how they sound 🙈😂

• Haha

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Tommy wasn’t raised in a traveller family was he ? I thought his mum was from Mauritius? I could be wrong.

FassyFupaDoll

Is anyone else shocked the comments in the Daily Mail article about her pregnancy announcement are mostly positive? They normally tear her apart in the comments over there

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
I genuinely feel like for a girl it'll be something like Poppy, or Maisie. I have no idea for a boy though something more... ✨ unique ✨ like Rogue 🙃. Lord help this little baby regardless!

• Haha