Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair (not defending her as I know she does photoshop her body) but she definitely just has one of those faces that looks very different made-up. I do too and it actually makes me insecure sometimes - it's not even better or worse, I just look like such a different person with a lot of make up on that when people compare her made up pics to make-up-less pap pics on here I'm honestly like, this is exactly how different I'd look too if we compared night out me to hungover tracksuit me..

Reactions: 56
I know it's her team and they get paid so incentives to do it, but they'd all probably clap, laugh or give ott reactions over the smallest things like she's doing something amazing when she does stuff that it boosts her to thinking she's something that she's not and when she's around people outside of her circle it's like wait what?!

Reactions: 7
have a valuable contribution; just went for a nosey on her pregnancy video thing after reading on here, listened to the first bits then got extremely bored because she just blabs on and on and on, skipped to the bit where her and Tommy are in the car and could not bare to listen to her high pitched baby voice ??? why was she talking like that I wanted to blow my brains out 😭 but found the way he spoke actually very sweet, it seemed we were getting a real genuine something out of him which was nice to see for once ! his eyes lit up but I can’t help but still see them both as kids … kids having kids 😅

Reactions: 16
MY GAWD this woman thinks she is the most important and special human being to ever be born on this planet... get the duck over yourself love 💀🥱
I want to know how is that outfit fashuuuuun? It looks like my old uniform when I had a Saturday job in Tesco and needed a fleece to keep me warm! I do think her style isn’t great 90% of the time, the outfit of hers I thought was quite cute was the one below and I’m 99% certain it wasn’t pretty little thing and that’s why!

She’s encouraging a generation of teenagers to dress like they’ve just rolled out of bed!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
MY GAWD this woman thinks she is the most important and special human being to ever be born on this planet... get the duck over yourself love 💀🥱
This is the PLT shoot she’s doing! So this is her looks to be very boring new collection

Reactions: 9
Whoever told her this “pose” was sexy needs to get the sack. When she came out of Love Island someone told her this pose was sexy and sultry and that’s why she does it 🤣 Close your mouth pls you look ridiculous

3EDC3763-DC04-4511-9B90-CE24A68431F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whoever told her this “pose” was sexy needs to get the sack. I remember she said when she came out of Love Island that someone told her this pose was sexy and sultry and that’s why she does it 🤣🤣🤣 It couldn’t be further from sexy. She looks ridiculous lmao

View attachment 1642110
That belt looks so uncomfortable against a bump too 🥴

Reactions: 40
no caption needed 🙂
She’s embarrassing. Even when you compare two pictures of her with make-up on, she looks completely different. No amount of make-up gives you a new head shape, a new nose or a new jawline 🫠

For example:

49742D08-31E9-41EE-A84E-37A1DEB85E5D.jpeg

16BC1469-9E64-4AA0-AA61-0B72604F680D.jpeg

B2705669-8E25-40B0-BD22-9539363C73EC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.