Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve stopped being grumpy post Instagram announcement and will watch through the video because I’m nosey 🤦🏼‍♀️ only a couple minutes in and pointing at her forehead saying mentally is pissing me off 🤣

Reactions: 3
also timmys fucked off for 6 weeks, can’t wait for when he leaves her with a newborn
That is hard - she’s super young, first pregnancy, not many friends, knocking around in that huge house - and he goes away for 6 weeks on some ridiculous fool’s errand. I’m sure there are plenty of boxers, and other athletes. at his level that keep down a job, see their families and still manage to train.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
So by the looks the pregnancy wasn't planned. I would say they weren't careful ad she always said even a day of her period was late she took a test. Surely you wouldn't do that if on the pill or spsomething. Also what does she mean she hates showing her body in summer/ spring 🤥 her whole insta is her half naked. Fair enough if she does have low body confidence but then she should use her platform to be real.

Reactions: 17
I bet fran is secretly dreading this baby knowing she will have to do so much extra work she isn’t paid for to teach molly how to be a mum. Feel sorry for fran tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was pretty surprised at the dare I say honesty from her in saying she wasn’t happy at the beginning. Kinda refreshing from her and her usual ‘my life is so perfect’ depiction. Really expected her to make out it was all so magical and perfect and amazing so was nice to actually see a degree of realness from her for once

Reactions: 65
I’ll be honest (at the risk of having a positive opinion 😂) - MM’s latest video, that’s the most likeable I’ve ever found her.

Reactions: 58
I’ll be honest (at the risk of having a positive opinion 😂) - MM’s latest video, that’s the most likeable I’ve ever found her.
I agree, I found her to be very open and honest and a big difference from most influencers picture perfect pregnancies from the minute of conception (see Elle Darby).

Reactions: 33
My 🔮 prediction 🔮

Today she’ll post her Q&A video at 3PM. She’ll make out that everything’s a ☁ DREAM ☁ but sprinkle a few teeny tiny moans in just to be relatable. I think Tommy will appear in the video but he won’t be in the entire video
Hahahah I can’t believe how true this is 😂. Not a Q&A but the rest is spot on. She’s seriously so predictable but somehow thinks she’s a genius for keeping her pregnancy a “secret” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just saw the black and white clip of them popping the balloon. Has anybody managed to change it back from black and white to see the colour? A few people did it on the Carys Whittaker thread to see the original confetti colour so wondered if anybody had managed on here 😂

Reactions: 3
I just saw the black and white clip of them popping the balloon. Has anybody managed to change it back from black and white to see the colour? A few people did it on the Carys Whittaker thread to see the original confetti colour so wondered if anybody had managed on here 😂
We’ve had some mixed results some blue some pink but IMO the most realistic one looked pink as the skin tone of M&T looked more as they usually do I think on the blue results they looked a bit grey

Reactions: 9
She’s going on how she’s never been body confident but was happy to walk round in bikinis for 8 weeks on national TV ?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.