Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Sydney got permission from Molly to keep her in the video? In it she says “you cannot put this out”?!

Reactions: 8
She says in the video she’s never liked wearing revealing clothes hahahahah isn’t she always in swimwear?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“I know it’s not possible for everybody but I’m just so, so, so blessed” 😷

Also, tell me I’m not the only one that thinks she has Endometriosis spelt out phonetically behind the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sounds like she was not expecting it and probably unsure at the beginning

also timmys fucked off for 6 weeks, can’t wait for when he leaves her with a newborn

Reactions: 29
She’s insufferable at the beginning of the video. I know I take the piss in the thread recaps but that’s what she’s LITERALLYYY like 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sounds like she was not expecting it and probably unsure at the beginning

also timmys fucked off for 6 weeks, can’t wait for when he leaves her with a newborn
Slight OT as necessarily Molly Mae specific but it always makes me laugh when women don’t use protection (as MM has spoken about before) and are then shocked when they find out they’re pregnant.🙈 I mean really what did you think was going to happen? I was chatting to someone down the pub a few weeks ago who said her pregnancy was a shock as “they weren’t using protection but were so careful” what does that even mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I work in healthcare and need to know if patients could be pregnant. There are so many women, women in their 40s and 50s even, who are like “Oh I don’t know actually” Unprotected sex, missed periods, they do feel a bit sick now you mention it - and they’re so unbothered! I’m not in the habit of having sex with men, so maybe this is actually normal behaviour and I just don’t get it, but I cannot imagine just bouncing through life in a constant state of “Hmm maybe I’m pregnant? Ah well, only time will tell. There’s no way of preventing it anyway” Especially in my 50s with grown up kids! So yes, there seriously are women out there who seem to have no idea how babies are made

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Off topic but is her fake tan mousse actually good? I can’t see it being worth the money she charges?! 🥴
i use it and it’s amazing 🤣 i begrudge paying it but it does last and doesn’t end up tiger bread-y. bondi sands isn’t much cheaper and it’s better than that imo, doesn’t stain the sheets or smell as bad either

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was so shocked that she wasn’t even sure if she was happy but this is what they’ve been dreaming of since they met? Right 🤔 Definitely sounds like she’s still petrified and I’m surprised she shared that it hasn’t been a magical experience. I can’t believe her saying she’s always had body confidence issues and that’s been the hardest challenge but is fine giving her followers body confidence issues with her over editing and Photoshopping

Reactions: 31
SO AM I 🫠🫠🫠

And then it’s Syd who asks Molly how she is, not the other way round ??? What a bleeping awful friend and it explains why she has no friends and the ones she does have fall out with her

#spookyszn xxx
View attachment 1622640
watching this video angered me, not even a sheer congratulations just always about her her her. she’s so self centred it’s sickening

Reactions: 12
Slight OT as necessarily Molly Mae specific but it always makes me laugh when women don’t use protection (as MM has spoken about before) and are then shocked when they find out they’re pregnant.🙈 I mean really what did you think was going to happen? I was chatting to someone down the pub a few weeks ago who said her pregnancy was a shock as “they weren’t using protection but were so careful” what does that even mean 😂
Right?! Molly said at the start of this year that she wasn't on any contraception, so it's a bit worrying how shocked she was... if I was having sex without contraception I'd be taking a pregnancy test every damn week lol, it's just inevitable in my eyes. I guess a reminder that a lot of people are really not aware of how easy it is to get pregnant, and if all you're using is a fertility tracking app, then you better be prepared to get pregnant.

I said this a while ago but I didn't realise it would become relevant so soon: I've always said that the whole hapless boyfriend shtick might feel cute in your early 20s with no responsibilities, but when tit gets real (e.g. a baby on the way), resentment builds quickly when you realise that the emotional labour and household/baby chores are going to be entirely your responsibility. This might not be so bad since they have the money to hire cleaners etc, but I think she'll really struggle when he continues his lad life while she stays at home with the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I work in healthcare and need to know if patients could be pregnant. There are so many women, women in their 40s and 50s even, who are like “Oh I don’t know actually” Unprotected sex, missed periods, they do feel a bit sick now you mention it - and they’re so unbothered! I’m not in the habit of having sex with men, so maybe this is actually normal behaviour and I just don’t get it, but I cannot imagine just bouncing through life in a constant state of “Hmm maybe I’m pregnant? Ah well, only time will tell. There’s no way of preventing it anyway” Especially in my 50s with grown up kids! So yes, there seriously are women out there who seem to have no idea how babies are made
It’s definitely not normal 😂 it’s one of the reasons I got an implant in so I wouldn’t have to worry about it for three years 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it’s super coincidental that she puts out a video about her pregnancy the very same day Gemma’s PLT edit goes live? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Looks like she’s due at the end of January. Her 13 week scan was the same date I had my gender scan for my 1st child 2 years ago and he was born the first week of January.

I think it’s a girl after that scan footage, anyone else?
That’s what I thought too!

Reactions: 5
It’s definitely not normal 😂 it’s one of the reasons I got an implant in so I wouldn’t have to worry about it for three years 🤣🤣
I'm the same I've got implant but I still use condoms as I know people that have got pregnant from the implant 😆

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.