Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I'm not trying and I have loads of pregnancy tests around the house and occasionally take one if we've been having a lot of sex just to double-check, I don't think it's weird at all that she randomly tested

Reactions: 29

justincase

I don’t find it unusual to still have your childhood teddies as I still have some but I don’t fucking carry them round with me because I am now an adult 🙃 if mine had got that dirty and it was sentimental, I may keep it just locked away in the spare room 😂

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
My 🔮 prediction 🔮

Today she’ll post her Q&A video at 3PM. She’ll make out that everything’s a ☁ DREAM ☁ but sprinkle a few teeny tiny moans in just to be relatable. I think Tommy will appear in the video but he won’t be in the entire video

• Haha

maisie101x

Nah why is she carrying round her dirty teddies for a shoot pls😭😭😭 the biggest child there is

• Haha

Rebby123

VIP Member
Fran is about to become this kid’s nan. Fran is being paid to be a manager not raise someone else’s child. I doubt anyone would be happy if their boss added child-rearing to their job description (if it wasn’t already apart of that).

Molly is going to expect Fran to go out of her way to help her, maybe even at the expense of Fran’s own child. Molly stated in a video that Fran would have to help her raise her kids and Fran didn’t look very enthusiastic.

Also, Molly calls herself Bobbie’s (Fran’s child) aunt. Even though the lines were already blurred, Molly will def be pushing the idea that her child and Fran’s child are family. It will be very difficult for Fran to extract herself when Molly’s influencer era is over.
Fran must of made an absolute killing off Molly Mae she can always say no there will be plenty queuing up for the job x

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Sorry if I've missed it..... how have we found out Tommy is broke?!
A user that was knowledgeable about these things posted the reciepts of the company he set up to manage his post Love Island earnings going into liquidation. This would happen if no money was going into it or if he didn't declare his taxes.

The deals he got post Love Island like his Boohoo man line and night club pas have dried up and he's been dropped from two different management companies. He's currently with Force 1 which is the most basic management a reality TV person can get. The only work they seem to get him is very infrequent ads on his instagram. It's strange because he has the biggest following of all the male Love Islanders, dates the most popular girl to come from the show and comes from a famous family but there seems to be zero out there for him.

He has a youtube channel which is monetised. Obviously he makes money from boxing but at his level we're talking a couple of thousand pounds a fight. Obviously he has some money coming in but unless he has some super secret source income it will be Molly funding him.

Now if the fight with Jake Paul goes ahead he'll finally get a big pay day which will boost his bank account. Assuming he doesn't do the obvious and waste it all on hookers and blow.

Last edited:

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
He’s lucky he’s landed on his feet then. He’s like one of those women who start side hustles that their husbands bankroll so they can pretend to be successful 😂

• Haha

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Loool

“We start camp on Monday. I am a no nonsense man when Tommy is concerned. So, let’s train, let’s get on and let’s box. He needs to do his job properly. You know, we can enjoy the baby and enjoy Molly after the event.”

ERRR? When has Tommy EVER taken his career seriously?

• Haha

Bratxoxo

Surprises me they didn’t do a massive set up song and dance for it.. just one balloon is quite reserved for her

queencarmen

VIP Member
I hope they give her a normal name

intrigued to see what she looks like, i wont be able to cope with all of the "she looks just like you!!!" comments as she'll be a mix of molly's old face and tommy so most definitely wont LOL

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I honestly can’t imagine Tommy jumping up and down like Molly if it was a boy or a girl 😂 maybe it’s just the men in my life but they wouldn’t sob at a gender reveal

I think it was partly done because they were stupid enough to post a photo of the trolley with the rattle and people were announcing it before her

Whatever they name the baby will be horrific, nothing goes nicely with Fury because it’s quite a negative word.
In fact I thought it was made up or a stage name but it’s an Irish surname.
It’s rare and only 1 in 2,390,927 people have it.