Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TDT

She is so calculated when it comes to social media telling people she’s pregnant but not telling people the gender so that when she stops being talked about she can get people talking again, also telling people the day before her cosmetips collab, this girl knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s all for socials I’m already sick of hearing about her and her pregnancy I cannot be arsed with the next few years of her and her “mini mae”😳

Reactions: 29

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Sounds like she was not expecting it and probably unsure at the beginning

also timmys fucked off for 6 weeks, can’t wait for when he leaves her with a newborn

bananabutter

VIP Member
Watching her YouTube video with Fran less than a year ago and Molly actually discusses wanting to have children then and it’s actually Fran making the point that the next few years are the most important to capitalise on her brand and to set herself up for life. I wonder if deep down Fran thinks she should have waited as she does seem to make the point that she has loads of time to have children.

Obviously it’s Mollys life and decision but considering Molly consults Fran on how she should pay for a McDonalds I’m surprised she’s made a major life decision without Fran telling her to 😂

Angel52

VIP Member
Y’all actually believe that she didn’t record it 😂 I reckon she just didn’t get the reaction she wanted so made that crap up.

Reactions: 28

mandgmam

I think it’s a girl and they’ll call her Dream. Recent posts with the cloud and both have posted with the word dream in their captions recently

Yano

Chatty Member
If I didn’t know better I’d say this pic was taken in black and white - absolutely no colour to her life apart from beige ✨. Also veeeeeery quiet on the advertising front at the moment - do we think maybe the brand deals are already drying up as her darling little fiats have no interest in babies and are all at home watching Harry Potter or prepping for their mock exams or whatever?

Adventures and it's just going to tesco at 10pm

• Haha
Is it just me that thought when looking at her stories that all those products blatantly don’t work if she has stretch marks? Not the desired advert there Molls 😂😂
I agree, if you're gonna have stretch marks, you're gonna have them, its actually genetic and there's nothing you can do about it, no amount of expensive products could avoid it.

I do appreciate her being honest about them, saying she also has them (even tho she only mentions they are on her boobs), I hope it helps women who go through the same understand it's normal and nothing to feel bad about

She said the baby's name is not a name but not made up (perhaps an object, adjective or place then?) and that noone she knows has this name and she's never met anyone with this name because it's so UNIQUE. HOW RIDICULOUS DO WE THINK SHE'S GOING?!

Reactions: 27

bb-123

mollys parents are separated I believe. her dad has been openly boastful about molly since her love island days, i would think he is entirely pleased with her fame. he is a dietician or trainer or something and he shares that online too so he prob hopes that molly gives him clout by association lmao

as for her mum, she's quite private so no idea what her thoughts are. considering molly did pageants growing up, her parents have no right to be bothered that their daughter rose to fame from getting a finger blast and harvesting bacteria via stuffed toy on a telly show x

plus cat pee is really terrible and toxic to pregnant women... so she needs to figure out what's wrong with her cat like, yesterday

cats do not piss all over the place unless there is something wrong... i don't understand why she's seemingly done nothing about it and hasn't resolved this issue...
Cats are probably pissing because they’ve moved house and have builders in and out 24/7 so either scent marking or a little distressed/unsure of their surroundings its quite normal when people move or new smells in their environment (in this case the builders scent), especially with indoor cats even neutered cats will scent mark their territory

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Looking back at old instas before she was pregnant she has always used the cloud emoji so I don’t think that relates to her baby name I think that’s just her ‘aesthetic’ 😆

• Haha