Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
It does seem very "just the two of them...and Maura"
I understand her family aren't on camera much etc. but it makes me wonder how much they approve of the whole thing
Just had a look at Mauras insta to see what she had said (why does her last grid post look like a Michael Jackson tribute) the photo she put up to say molly would be a great mum is weird - it’s them about to kiss… She felt such a need to involve herself she couldn’t just use a photo of molly holding the doll on live island or something 😂

Reactions: 27

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
UGH that tiling was so beautiful, I'm genuinely so sad it's been covered, and probs damaged in securing the cabinets to the wall. Imagine how much effort and precision went into the sheer number of tiles there (the artwork on those tiles was probs hand-finished) and now the room essentially screams, Basic McBasic. I'm surprised there's no crushed velvet so far, she's exceeding my expectations :p😆

I don't know about you guys, but nothing screams we're going to have and raise a child like solid marble flooring 😂
I don’t see the point buying a beautifully furnished house than ruining it all with boring basic bitch boss babe taste

I hope her child ruins her designer clothes , bags etc 🤣

• Haha
Yeah, she won’t say no because of the money but as I mentioned, it will be difficult for her to leave when Molly’s influencer era is over because Molly and Fran have been unprofessional and Fran has allowed Molly to rely on her for everything and Molly is trying to make them a family. When Molly is 30, no one is going to be after the job.
Fran has literally asked MM to be her bridesmaid so it's a two way street!

I thought Tommy came across very well in the video. They seem a bit shell shocked but happy none the less. Can totally see how you would be a bit lax with contraceptives when you're in a comfortable long term relationship and you're also dealing with endo and possible difficulties conceiving. Remove any worries about money/how you would deal if you did get pregnant and it was basically just waiting to happen 😂

Last edited:

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
She’s insufferable at the beginning of the video. I know I take the piss in the thread recaps but that’s what she’s LITERALLYYY like 😂😂😂

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
She’s so fake, I’m shocked they’re actually having a baby with them so young and immature. Can’t imagine what her family must of thought at the prospect of her being with timmy for a few more years and putting up with his antics 🤒 I bet she told Fran too before her own mother! No wonder she didn’t film it, she probably told Tommy before she set up that clip too

Reactions: 26

jedwad87

hey im using my 24 hours very productively thankyou 😏 :ROFLMAO:
I’ve said it before but I’d pay to actually watch her try and handle a normal person’s 24 hour day 😂😂 just IMAGINE being able to see a MM attempt at: a long medical shift or waitressing shift on her feet or working and being a parent or working /studying/being a carer like me lol. Talk about using her 24 hours in a day. Productivity my arse.

• Heart
  • Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Oh defo All the Fiats swear blind they have the most unique name ever then it’s something like Skye-Blue or Neaveh-Rae or Jayden-Brayden

• Haha

electricmallows

VIP Member
If I didn’t know better I’d say this pic was taken in black and white - absolutely no colour to her life apart from beige ✨. Also veeeeeery quiet on the advertising front at the moment - do we think maybe the brand deals are already drying up as her darling little fiats have no interest in babies and are all at home watching Harry Potter or prepping for their mock exams or whatever?
It reminds me of a bougie hair/nail salon with the clinic floors and neon sign

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
So obvious it was a girl , everyone knew 😴

I am surprised she didn’t do a over the top gender reveal though

Fury looked like he didn’t give a shit

Anyone else think Maura is so fucking creepy 😂

Does anyone else find Maura really annoying lol? Also I know we’re years down the line but the way she tried to steal Tommy from molly I think it’s just still so weird how involved she is with them and surely molly would wanna find better friends than that? Once a snake always a snake 🐍
Great minds think a like x

alwaystiredasheck

So she briefly mentions us being shocked that her and Tommy had sex in her recent video ahahahah

but on another note I think pregnancy really suits her she just looks prettier in the face she is defo having a great time

banana29

Who’s she fucking kidding saying she’s not gonna show her little cash cow? Poor baby will be monitised before it can even sit up. Proper trying to act like she’s Kylie 🤣
Its mad shes damned if she does damned if she doesn’t. If she shows her face everyone would worry about her safety online, say shes exploiting her child and even worse comment on her looks. If she keeps her private people will come at her with the ‘who do you think you are attitude’ as above and speculation begins. I’m not a Molly fan but just think she is between a rock and a hard place

They are builders- doing a job on their previous work, why should they beat about the bush- Molly wants a different style, fine that's what they've said. Hardly unprofessional- some of the people on here need to step out into the real world. And stop being so pathetic.
Why say anything at all though?
They seem a bit bitchy and sly.
They’re builders who could have taken on another job if they are going to cry over it.
Just keep your mouth shut and rip the tiles off ffs lol
Their previous work wasn’t that great, so it’s them who needs to stop being pathetic.
Imagine you went to the drs and they wrote on their Instagram, just had a right moaning hypochondriac in this afternoon, gave them some painkillers since they know best :p
You’d feel like they were taking the piss!
So actually it IS very unprofessional, the customer is always right.

wordzalad

VIP Member
This should be illegal!
Honestly I say this as someone who has filler and gets my lips done and stuff… she is a proper catfish like I’m all for a bit of facetune but she’s given herself a nose job and a new jaw which like Molly babe if you don’t like your nose just go get it fixed, you’re a millionaire 🤣