Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am more annoyed that if you comment on the MailonLine about Maura it gets taken off, then you get email from the moderation...all I said is she’s a witch up herself and her body frame is too slim and not a good advert for young women and wow being on a shirt tv show now a insta bull tit fluencer

Reactions: 2
I am more annoyed that if you comment on the MailonLine about Maura it gets taken off, then you get email from the moderation...all I said is she’s a witch up herself and her body frame is too slim and not a good advert for young women and wow being on a shirt tv show now a insta bull tit fluencer
Wow nice body shaming, there’s nothing wrong with Mauras body frame at all and her body’s primary purpose is to suit herself not a load of randoms on Instagram. If her frame makes people feel insecure they need to address that within themselves it’s not her responsibility 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 79
When you’re forced to play the chello and go to Irish dance classes as a chiyulddd. Categoricallyyy. Fuming x

933D34AB-997C-48B5-9958-5B72D829740B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ohh advertising her massive house and 12k sofa just after an apparent burglary... still enough room for Tommys steroids

Reactions: 12
Has her voice always sounded that posh or is she putting it on??
shes putting it on, ever since someone said she was getting a manchester accent (which she wasn't at all) she's become paranoid about it and exaggerated her original accent

Reactions: 16

The poor lass had to do her Irish dancing 3 times a week in a little pub 😢😢😂
So she’s taken her friend to Ireland as a ‘present’ but really she’s there to be on stage and talk about Irish dancing?
It’s giving Kim K vibes- will do anything for £

shes putting it on, ever since someone said she was getting a manchester accent (which she wasn't at all) she's become paranoid about it and exaggerated her original accent
I thought in the Diary of a CEO podcast she did sound a little northern at times, but I am from the south so maybe it stuck out to me a little more!

Her voice is very annoying

Reactions: 4
Not that they’d want it but how many burglars do you think it would take to get that big-ass ugly mirror out of the house?

Sounds like one of those weird GCSE maths questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her deprived childhood consisted of Irish dancing, cello lessons and beauty pageants. I wish all deprived childhoods were more like that where they basically had ‘nothing at all’.

Reactions: 51
both of her parents were police officers, assuming they had progressed in their careers i.e not an officer's starting salary combined they would have had a very comfortable household income

Reactions: 20
both of her parents were police officers, assuming they had progressed in their careers i.e not an officer's starting salary combined they would have had a very comfortable household income
Yeah but being police officers is an unwise use of their 24 hours, hence they’re not millionaires, and because of that she had a deprived childhood. Basically the only kids not deprived are those that belong to Beyoncé, a kardashian, Adele, Elon musk and the queen. Everyone else has deprived children and need to use their 24 hours better, you know, like Beyoncé does.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Manchester accent is alright so I don’t get why she’d think it was bad if she was getting one.

Then again I moved around so much as a kid, my accents ended up as some weird mix so I don’t see why people care so much.

Her deprived childhood consisted of Irish dancing, cello lessons and beauty pageants. I wish all deprived childhoods were more like that where they basically had ‘nothing at all’.
I know right. I went to school with a kid whose parents sent them to school with bread and butter and no filling cause they couldn’t afford do buy ham or cheese regularly and she shared a room with three other siblings but poor Molly Mae must have been tough

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I went to school with a kid whose parents sent them to school with bread and butter and no filling cause they couldn’t afford do buy ham or cheese regularly
This has broken my heart 😢 Makes me hate Molly even more. She doesn’t know what true suffering is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.