Molly-Mae Hague #21 Pretending to be at London Fashion Week, the cheek!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much for this ❤

It wouldnt not suprise me at all that molly wouldnt of done any research on the cat, she probably asked Fran and she probably just said yes to get her to shut up

Fran must be getting so annoyed at constantly being asked about everything little thing by Molly because she dosent have a clue about anything
No worries ❤

I think Fran is as bad as her , putting up with Molly & her tit

Reactions: 6
Thank you so much for this ❤

It wouldnt not suprise me at all that molly wouldnt of done any research on the cat, she probably asked Fran and she probably just said yes to get her to shut up

Fran must be getting so annoyed at constantly being asked about everything little thing by Molly because she dosent have a clue about anything
Can't wait until Fran gets her own book out "Putting Up With Molly Mae"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t know who is more cringe these days. Molly or her boyfriend 😳 why is he vlogging now? It’s like he’s trying to be a male version of her

Reactions: 8
I don’t know who is more cringe these days. Molly or her boyfriend 😳 why is he vlogging now? It’s like he’s trying to be a male version of her
Probably sees the money molly earns from it and is trying to earn a few bucks

• Haha
Reactions: 4

How tall is MM? I’ve realised they always cut off her legs or shoot from quite a low angle with her, but watching this she’s actually quite short and the clothes/locations make her look even shorter 😂 (obviously nothing wrong with being short I’m just laughing at the camera trickery).

Introducing it at the beginning as a collection for Fashion Week as well… 😶😂
I think she’s fairly short, but even so I’ve ordered from PLT in the past and all their trousers (regular and petite fit) drown me. They’re always about 5 inches too long for me on a 30 inch leg.

And my God that video is embarrassing - Her nose changes shape between every single shot, but she’s going to shamelessly sit there and act like nothing is edited? 😂

Reactions: 6
Came straight to this thread after seeing her story of the zombie actor getting hit. She’s just so lacking in basic decency and empathy. Yes after you could maybe laugh but in the moment you wanna make sure they’re alright. And posting it not once but TWICE for everyone to see ??

Reactions: 28
Came straight to this thread after seeing her story of the zombie actor getting hit. She’s just so lacking in basic decency and empathy. Yes after you could maybe laugh but in the moment you wanna make sure they’re alright. And posting it not once but TWICE for everyone to see ??
I thought this too! Like "omg are they ok?!" But nope 😐

Reactions: 19
Call me evil but I would laugh too 🤣 But I’m also a decent human being and I’d check that they’re ok and I wouldn’t post about it online… but this is a woman that supports puppy farming and slave labour so x

Reactions: 34
She definitely knew it was going to happen, as why else was she ready filming?

Reactions: 16
Its obvious that the cats will have an automatic food dispenser, but i would love to know whos cleaning their litter tray... cant imgine that money mae is putting her hands on a scoop to get the tit out!

The cats will be gone soon enough, under stimulated cats can be very destructive...
She probably just throws the whole litter tray away and puts a new one out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe I’m about to defend her but come on. Molly has done a lot of bad stuff but laughing at someone unexpectedly getting hit by a windshield wiper when there was a storm doesn’t make her a bad human being. It’s not like it was a great weather day and she did it on purpose, the video is a little funny

Reactions: 24
Can’t believe I’m about to defend her but come on. Molly has done a lot of bad stuff but laughing at someone unexpectedly getting hit by a windshield wiper when there was a storm doesn’t make her a bad human being. It’s not like it was a great weather day and she did it on purpose, the video is a little funny
It’s definitely lower down in the ever growing list of categoricallyyy shocking things that she’s done

Reactions: 8
Yeah I would probably be like “oh tit, sorry” but I would laugh too:ROFLMAO:

I think she’s fairly short, but even so I’ve ordered from PLT in the past and all their trousers (regular and petite fit) drown me. They’re always about 5 inches too long for me on a 30 inch leg.

And my God that video is embarrassing - Her nose changes shape between every single shot, but she’s going to shamelessly sit there and act like nothing is edited? 😂
I’m 5’2” and only once have they not swamped me! Its shocking how bad they are. The average height is like 5’4” but you’d think it was 6’ from how they make them!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.