Molly-Mae Hague #21 Pretending to be at London Fashion Week, the cheek!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolutely not true 🤣 the creative director role is only a year long contract which is probs worth £1mil in total
Yeah I heard it was like 1m a year, which is still mega money for doing bleeping nothing other than dicking about with some notepads

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe Molly even promotes brands like Beautyworks, had to send my £400 extensions back today because they’re like rat hair, falling out in massive clumps and matting 🤢 rank
They’re the worst , I had mine fitted before the first lockdown , they lasted 3 months!! My bonds kept falling out & when my mum had to take them out ( COVID started ) I was growing dreads underneath , was horrible. They ruined my hair , my hair was thin & in bad condition for a year

I don’t recommend extensions to anyone , doesn’t matter what brand

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It really isn’t bowdon it’s more hale I’d say as it’s so close to the train station and it’s definitely not a walking distance to altrincham 😂
It’s literally next door to Altrincham town centre

Reactions: 6
ive seeen sooo many tiktoks about how tit beautyworks extensions have been for people, i think molly used to have easilocks but not sure

Reactions: 13
They’re the worst , I had mine fitted before the first lockdown , they lasted 3 months!! My bonds kept falling out & when my mum had to take them out ( COVID started ) I was growing dreads underneath , was horrible. They ruined my hair , my hair was thin & in bad condition for a year

I don’t recommend extensions to anyone , doesn’t matter what brand
I use remi catchet , I’ve had micro rings for over 5 years, my hair is in great condition, I do have a month or two break in between new ones, not all are bad, but definitely beauty works!!!

Reactions: 4
I use remi catchet , I’ve had micro rings for over 5 years, my hair is in great condition, I do have a month or two break in between new ones, not all are bad, but definitely beauty works!!!
That’s good

I wear synthetic wigs a lot now as I get bored of just having one colour

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.