Molly-Mae Hague #21 Pretending to be at London Fashion Week, the cheek!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s that desperate to talk about her ugly little cats she’s filming herself stroking them with her toes 🤢🤢🤢 999 I’d like to report a crime

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Don’t know if it’s just my phone lighting but these extensions don’t even look like they match her hair!

Also they look so fake and tacky
When she’s finished the curls, you can clearly see where the real hair colour stops and the extensions don’t match. She’s made sure to edit this in the photo though ofc

Reactions: 12
I’m so confused with the whole cat situation, why is it so top secret? Why can’t anyone ask questions about them? Why can’t she explain anything about them? It makes no sense if she doesn’t want people to know about them why is she posting about them everywhere? Are the cats from royal decent or something??? What’s the big secret

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I’m so confused with the whole cat situation, why is it so top secret? Why can’t anyone ask questions about them? Why can’t she explain anything about them? It makes no sense if she doesn’t want people to know about them why is she posting about them everywhere? Are the cats from royal decent or something??? What’s the big secret
From what I know because I obviously know her personally and all that, but when you get a cat, the rule is you can’t actually tell anyone for like at least 6 months because it’s just so top secret and confidential but you can obviously show them on social media and tell the world their weird names because that’s okay but you must and I repeat MUST NOT tell anyone how you got them or why you have them or even that you have them because it is top secret but I promise to all my fiat 500 gals that I will talk about them soooooooooon xxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 59

How tall is MM? I’ve realised they always cut off her legs or shoot from quite a low angle with her, but watching this she’s actually quite short and the clothes/locations make her look even shorter 😂 (obviously nothing wrong with being short I’m just laughing at the camera trickery).

Introducing it at the beginning as a collection for Fashion Week as well… 😶😂

Reactions: 10

How tall is MM? I’ve realised they always cut off her legs or shoot from quite a low angle with her, but watching this she’s actually quite short and the clothes/locations make her look even shorter 😂 (obviously nothing wrong with being short I’m just laughing at the camera trickery).

I think both her and Maura are around 5’6 ish? I’m probably wrong though

I meannn I still don’t see her doing any hard work? All she’s doing is standing around and posing like a gorm as per usual

Reactions: 11
Its obvious that the cats will have an automatic food dispenser, but i would love to know whos cleaning their litter tray... cant imgine that money mae is putting her hands on a scoop to get the tit out!

The cats will be gone soon enough, under stimulated cats can be very destructive...

Reactions: 19
Its obvious that the cats will have an automatic food dispenser, but i would love to know whos cleaning their litter tray... cant imgine that money mae is putting her hands on a scoop to get the tit out!

The cats will be gone soon enough, under stimulated cats can be very destructive...
She’s probably got a automatic litter tray thing , does it itself. I’m buying one , I'm getting a cat when I move out soon

I worked at RSPCA for a year , hard work messing about with litter trays & their tit 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s probably got a automatic litter tray thing , does it itself. I’m buying one , I'm getting a cat when I move out soon

I worked at RSPCA for a year , hard work messing about with litter trays & their tit 😂
Yeah thats true! She just wants the cats for the pictures! I know some cats do like to left alone but i can help but laugh everytime they run away from her 😂

I know what you mean! Does my head having to do that 😂, id love to get one of those! Do you have to plug them in? My boy is so loving, he loves playing with me and hes not that destructive but i cannot trust him with wires! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really hope the cats won't be suffering too much, I came across this tiktok the other day which reminded me of her cats, it's so sad

The cats are cute and seem happy, but I wonder if she ever knew about this??? Or bothered to do some research?? Of all the animals that exist, all the animals in shelters, just whyyyyy, she needs to realise she has an influence and now people will want those cats too, without knowing the evil reality behind them. Im sure she knows now as she obviously sees people asking about the cats, Im sure some people have commented or DM'd her about the truth of them. Anyway, I don't want to speak things into existence, I really do hope the cats will be okay and live long healthy happy lives, I have cats myself and would never want expect something bad to happen to someone elses, I just wonder if she ever knew this?? Because my boyfriend wanted one of these cats until I told him how I didn't want to be involved in fuelling their demand and why, he understood but still thinks they're super cute, which I do too, so it's hard, some people just don't know 😔😔😔 people just see a cute cat and obviously don't think there's anything wrong if they look fine, I see these cats all over tiktok and instagram, and loads of people gushing over them, I don't think it's as known as we think, lots of ignorance out there.... just thought shed be a bit more careful after what happened with her last pet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah thats true! She just wants the cats for the pictures! I know some cats do like to left alone but i can help but laugh everytime they run away from her 😂

I know what you mean! Does my head having to do that 😂, id love to get one of those! Do you have to plug them in? My boy is so loving, he loves playing with me and hes not that destructive but i cannot trust him with wires! 😂
I’ll put the link here

Bless you & I think you just have to press some buttons. I haven’t ordered it yet. It’s worth the money if you can afford it.

I agree , she definitely got the cats for content , I bet she’ll wait a few more months then start posting them on her grid

I looked into Scottish fold cats ( what Molly has ) they tend to have a lot of health problems so she clearly hasn’t researched or learnt her lesson from the dog

Typical Molly

Reactions: 7
I’ll put the link here

Bless you & I think you just have to press some buttons. I haven’t ordered it yet. It’s worth the money if you can afford it.

I agree , she definitely got the cats for content , I bet she’ll wait a few more months then start posting them on her grid

I looked into Scottish fold cats ( what Molly has ) they tend to have a lot of health problems so she clearly hasn’t researched or learnt her lesson from the dog

Typical Molly
Thank you so much for this ❤

It wouldnt not suprise me at all that molly wouldnt of done any research on the cat, she probably asked Fran and she probably just said yes to get her to shut up

Fran must be getting so annoyed at constantly being asked about everything little thing by Molly because she dosent have a clue about anything

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.