Molly-Mae Hague #21 Pretending to be at London Fashion Week, the cheek!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*waves*

Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channel, I hope you’re all doing well

SooO, can we PLEASE please talk about how literallyyy

✨ UnREALLL ✨

*screams*

How unrealll my first ever PrettyLittleThing x Molly-Mae catwalk show wasss ??? Omg you guysss I literallyyy can’t believe I did that ??? WE did that ??? It’s literallyyy the biggest thing I’ve ever done in my career ??? I’m SO so happy that I finally got to show you what I’ve been working on for the past 6 months ??? And you can tell that I’ve worked SO so hard on it ??? Right you guysss ??? Work whilst they sleep 😚✌🏻How are you using your 24 hours in a dayyy ??? Anywaysss I’m sooO glad I finallyyy got to show you what a REALLL Creative Director does. Becuz I’m the Creative Director of FleaLT. Incase you didn’t know ??? Look guysss! It says sooO on my t-shirt which was made by someone who gets paid £3.50 an OURRR. Love that for them x Omg I shouldn’t even talk about it guysss 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I’m literallyyy in shock at my endless talentsss ??? I literallyyy put blood, sweat and Timmy tears into this show ??? My Louis Vuitton planner was literallyyy FULL of ideas ??? That I came up with ??? I literallyyy had zero help. It was all meee 😚✌🏻But can we NOT talk about the fact it was 45 minutes late though guysss ??? Aha I’m sorryyy you guysss I was just SO so busy photoshopping my pictures for Instagram becuzzz ✨ Priorities ✨ Anywaysss, the show was unREALLL and I’m SO so happy that 35,000 of you watched it, the diversity of the models wasss *chefs kiss*. Thank you to Fran for that suggestion x

Anywaysss the OTHERRR biggest thing I’ve ever done in my career… Omg I say that about everythinggg don’t I ??? Aha anywaysss… guysss… I’m so ✨ EXCITING ✨ to tell you that I’ve written my first ever book 🥺🥺🥺 All by myself ??? I’ve literallyyy been doing 13 hour shifts at FleaLT and THEN been writing a book ??? Love that for meee x I’ve completelyyy overshared in MY book as well you guysss. Like fullyyy ??? Omg you guysss I forgot to tell you what it’s called aha, I’m so random 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss it’s called… Becoming Molly-Mae… how unREALLL ??? Honestlyyy though guysss I 100% didn’t copy Michelle Obama’s book title ??? I don’t reallyyy know who that is ??? How many Instagram followers does she have ??? Anywaysss I REALLLyyy need my book to be a success becuz I don’t know how I’m going to afford to pay for these parking fines that I’ve been getting ??? And I need to pay for my new carrr ??? OMG you guysss I can’t believe I finallyyy get to talk to you about thisss ??? If you’ve been around for a while then you’ll know which car I’m talking about but I’m not going to say anymore about it becuzzz ✨ Suspense ✨ I know you guysss hate me for it x Anywaysss fingers crossed you guysss are going to love my book ??? Omg you can literallyyy call me J. K. Rowlinggg. I literallyyy, might as well have written every single Harry Potter book ??? She literallyyy created my favourite films didn’t she ??? It’s CRAY-ZEE guysss

OMG you guysss! Look at my catsss! BREAD… BREADDIEEE! EGGYYY AND BREADDIEEE! COME SAY HIYYY BAYBIEEE! DO YOU WANT A CHIPPIEEE ??? Omg guysss they literallyyy hate meee ???

Errr guysss ??? I’m sorry ???

Please don’t ask me about my catsss ??? And please don’t leave me any comments about them ??? I’m literallyyy not even going to talk about it ??? Nope, I’m sorreyyy *in screechy voice*

I just can’t cope ???

*posts Instagram story with the cats in*

Omg you guysss I’m not even going to talk about it so like I said before, PLEASE don’t ask me ANY questions about the catsss ??? I promise you all I will do a video about them okayyy ??? Just not right now ??? Don’t worry you guysss I will explain everythinggg x Just like I promised you a vide-YOH on my Endometriosis journeyyy ??? Let’s not even talk about it guysss x I’m just SO so busy right now becuz I do have a proper job ??? I’ve alwaysss had a proper job ??? My first WUN was at Boots and now I’m going to be selling MY fake tan in Boots ??? Omg you guysss it’s literallyyy full circle isn’t it ??? I’m honestlyyy SO so blessed you guysss. I’m so ✨ EXCITING ✨ for the future

Anywaysss guysss I’m SO so sorry if any of my content has been triggering to you ??? That reallyyy has never ever been my intention ??? I literallyyy ??? Do nothing wrong ??? But SO so many of you were telling me that I was talking about food in a negative wayyy ??? And making a big dea-YUL about food being bad ??? I’m so sorry you guysss. I just feel SO so much pressure from people on Instagram ??? Like when people post their Apple Watch stats ??? Or their Instagram stories of them at the gym ??? Anywaysss I literallyyy never do that guysss ??? I’m SUCH a down to Earth girlll ??? The girl next door ??? So I would never do that to you guysss x I literallyyy would never post anything to make anyWUN feel bad about themselves ??? Omg guysss I honestlyyy might becum a motivational speaker ??? I just know I’m the WUN to be speaking about body image ??? I started the trend of dissolving your filler sooO I know what I’m talking about ??? Natural is 100% the best way to be ??? Just like me ??? Let me know what you think in the comments x But if you’re going to be negative then Erin will delete your comments okayyy x

Anywaysss I’m just SO so busy you guysss. I literallyyy never have a day off ??? I have the BIGGEST trip of my life in a few weeks sooO the gym at 6AM it is ??? And only salads ??? Guysss I don’t even want to go to the gym and eat salads all the time ??? It’s literallyyy the last thing I want to do ??? But if I can’t show off my jewellery and designer thingsss and I can’t show off going to the gym and eating healthyyy then what am I meant to show off about ??? Omg you guysss the STRESS. THE STRESS. I just can’ttt. I literallyyy need a week off to cope but you just can’t have time off when you have a proper job ???

Anywaysss guysss thank you SO so much for listening to me ramble on and on and on. I promise you my next video will be about my Endometriosis journey becuzzz I’ve been saying that for a while now haven’t I ??? I’m literallyyy about to go and grab myself a Chicken Big Mac and a Coy-ke ZerooOH from McDonald’s becuzzz I just don’t want a salad ??? I’ve literallyyy never had wun before ??? Pleaseee don’t come for me in the comments though guysss

OMG you guysss… *shocked face*

I actuallyyy can’t believe that this is happening to meee ??? *gurns*

I’m literallyyy going to cryyy ??? I forgot my moneyyy ??? I forgot… my moneyyy…

And the McDonald’s employee won’t give it to ME for free ??? Obviouslyyy. Guysss I’m gonna have to call Fran and ask her what I should do ??? Becuz I have no idea ??? I literallyyy… No words…

Anywaysss what was I going to say ??? I’m SO so lucky to have such incredible viewers who will defend my every move. I literallyyy love that for meee x Don’t forget to leave as many “😍” emoji’s as you can under my Instagram pictures becuzzz if you do then you reach top Fiat 500 statusss x I just love when you guysss argue with strangers about meee ??? You guysss are honestlyyy the best. Thank you SO so much. Anywaysss guysss. I love you all SO so much and I’ll see you in my next wun x

*waves*

Byeee guysss

*blows kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I know it’s horrible to say but I think something will happen with those cats & like others have said , Molly will just brush it off

I hope someone saves them honestly

Reactions: 15
Now I know her cats names, I genuinely can’t wait until her and dead-eyes have kids!

In love island (where molly became famous!) what did they call their baby in the doll challenge?

Reactions: 10
So so done with her. Generations below most of us will aspire to be like these gormless influencers. No one seems to aspire to be intelligent, well-read or skilled any more. All they care about is Instagram followers, designer things and looking good. Such a shame that these influencers actually have a following or are seen as role models to so many young girls. Don't be like these influencers, have a brain of your own x

• Heart
Reactions: 49
*waves*

Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channel, I hope you’re all doing well

SooO, can we PLEASE please talk about how literallyyy

✨ UnREALLL ✨

*screams*

How unrealll my first ever PrettyLittleThing x Molly-Mae catwalk show wasss ??? Omg you guysss I literallyyy can’t believe I did that ??? WE did that ??? It’s literallyyy the biggest thing I’ve ever done in my career ??? I’m SO so happy that I finally got to show you what I’ve been working on for the past 6 months ??? And you can tell that I’ve worked SO so hard on it ??? Right you guysss ??? Work whilst they sleep 😚✌🏻How are you using your 24 hours in a dayyy ??? Anywaysss I’m sooO glad I finallyyy got to show you what a REALLL Creative Director does. Becuz I’m the Creative Director of FleaLT. Incase you didn’t know ??? Look guysss! It says sooO on my t-shirt which was made by someone who gets paid £3.50 an OURRR. Love that for them x Omg I shouldn’t even talk about it guysss 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I’m literallyyy in shock at my endless talentsss ??? I literallyyy put blood, sweat and Timmy tears into this show ??? My Louis Vuitton planner was literallyyy FULL of ideas ??? That I came up with ??? I literallyyy had zero help. It was all meee 😚✌🏻But can we NOT talk about the fact it was 45 minutes late though guysss ??? Aha I’m sorryyy you guysss I was just SO so busy photoshopping my pictures for Instagram becuzzz ✨ Priorities ✨ Anywaysss, the show was unREALLL and I’m SO so happy that 35,000 of you watched it, the diversity of the models wasss *chefs kiss*. Thank you to Fran for that suggestion x

Anywaysss the OTHERRR biggest thing I’ve ever done in my career… Omg I say that about everythinggg don’t I ??? Aha anywaysss… guysss… I’m so ✨ EXCITING ✨ to tell you that I’ve written my first ever book 🥺🥺🥺 All by myself ??? I’ve literallyyy been doing 13 hour shifts at FleaLT and THEN been writing a book ??? Love that for meee x I’ve completelyyy overshared in MY book as well you guysss. Like fullyyy ??? Omg you guysss I forgot to tell you what it’s called aha, I’m so random 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss it’s called… Becoming Molly-Mae… how unREALLL ??? Honestlyyy though guysss I 100% didn’t copy Michelle Obama’s book title ??? I don’t reallyyy know who that is ??? How many Instagram followers does she have ??? Anywaysss I REALLLyyy need my book to be a success becuz I don’t know how I’m going to afford to pay for these parking fines that I’ve been getting ??? And I need to pay for my new carrr ??? OMG you guysss I can’t believe I finallyyy get to talk to you about thisss ??? If you’ve been around for a while then you’ll know which car I’m talking about but I’m not going to say anymore about it becuzzz ✨ Suspense ✨ I know you guysss hate me for it x Anywaysss fingers crossed you guysss are going to love my book ??? Omg you can literallyyy call me J. K. Rowlinggg. I literallyyy, might as well have written every single Harry Potter book ??? She literallyyy created my favourite films didn’t she ??? It’s CRAY-ZEE guysss

OMG you guysss! Look at my catsss! BREAD… BREADDIEEE! EGGYYY AND BREADDIEEE! COME SAY HIYYY BAYBIEEE! DO YOU WANT A CHIPPIEEE ??? Omg guysss they literallyyy hate meee ???

Errr guysss ??? I’m sorry ???

Please don’t ask me about my catsss ??? And please don’t leave me any comments about them ??? I’m literallyyy not even going to talk about it ??? Nope, I’m sorreyyy *in screechy voice*

I just can’t cope ???

*posts Instagram story with the cats in*

Omg you guysss I’m not even going to talk about it so like I said before, PLEASE don’t ask me ANY questions about the catsss ??? I promise you all I will do a video about them okayyy ??? Just not right now ??? Don’t worry you guysss I will explain everythinggg x Just like I promised you a vide-YOH on my Endometriosis journeyyy ??? Let’s not even talk about it guysss x I’m just SO so busy right now becuz I do have a proper job ??? I’ve alwaysss had a proper job ??? My first WUN was at Boots and now I’m going to be selling MY fake tan in Boots ??? Omg you guysss it’s literallyyy full circle isn’t it ??? I’m honestlyyy SO so blessed you guysss. I’m so ✨ EXCITING ✨ for the future

Anywaysss guysss I’m SO so sorry if any of my content has been triggering to you ??? That reallyyy has never ever been my intention ??? I literallyyy ??? Do nothing wrong ??? But SO so many of you were telling me that I was talking about food in a negative wayyy ??? And making a big dea-YUL about food being bad ??? I’m so sorry you guysss. I just feel SO so much pressure from people on Instagram ??? Like when people post their Apple Watch stats ??? Or their Instagram stories of them at the gym ??? Anywaysss I literallyyy never do that guysss ??? I’m SUCH a down to Earth girlll ??? The girl next door ??? So I would never do that to you guysss x I literallyyy would never post anything to make anyWUN feel bad about themselves ??? Omg guysss I honestlyyy might becum a motivational speaker ??? I just know I’m the WUN to be speaking about body image ??? I started the trend of dissolving your filler sooO I know what I’m talking about ??? Natural is 100% the best way to be ??? Just like me ??? Let me know what you think in the comments x But if you’re going to be negative then Erin will delete your comments okayyy x

Anywaysss I’m just SO so busy you guysss. I literallyyy never have a day off ??? I have the BIGGEST trip of my life in a few weeks sooO the gym at 6AM it is ??? And only salads ??? Guysss I don’t even want to go to the gym and eat salads all the time ??? It’s literallyyy the last thing I want to do ??? But if I can’t show off my jewellery and designer thingsss and I can’t show off going to the gym and eating healthyyy then what am I meant to show off about ??? Omg you guysss the STRESS. THE STRESS. I just can’ttt. I literallyyy need a week off to cope but you just can’t have time off when you have a proper job ???

Anywaysss guysss thank you SO so much for listening to me ramble on and on and on. I promise you my next video will be about my Endometriosis journey becuzzz I’ve been saying that for a while now haven’t I ??? I’m literallyyy about to go and grab myself a Chicken Big Mac and a Coy-ke ZerooOH from McDonald’s becuzzz I just don’t want a salad ??? I’ve literallyyy never had wun before ??? Pleaseee don’t come for me in the comments though guysss

OMG you guysss… *shocked face*

I actuallyyy can’t believe that this is happening to meee ??? *gurns*

I’m literallyyy going to cryyy ??? I forgot my moneyyy ??? I forgot… my moneyyy…

And the McDonald’s employee won’t give it to ME for free ??? Obviouslyyy. Guysss I’m gonna have to call Fran and ask her what I should do ??? Becuz I have no idea ??? I literallyyy… No words…

Anywaysss what was I going to say ??? I’m SO so lucky to have such incredible viewers who will defend my every move. I literallyyy love that for meee x Don’t forget to leave as many “😍” emoji’s as you can under my Instagram pictures becuzzz if you do then you reach top Fiat 500 statusss x I just love when you guysss argue with strangers about meee ??? You guysss are honestlyyy the best. Thank you SO so much. Anywaysss guysss. I love you all SO so much and I’ll see you in my next wun x

*waves*

Byeee guysss

*blows kiss*
One of the best round-up’s I’ve ever read on here. Lozza- take a bow!

Reactions: 16
Fashion show being ‘creative director’

I actually can’t stop laughing at how she thinks popping on a T Shirt with creative director on the back, nodding and pointing at the catwalk and wearing a headset makes it look like she’s actually doing anything 🤣🤣
So beyond obvious her input is very minimal and she’s just a face for the brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t think taking the CD role on was a good business move for MM, she’s received endless backlash since, didn’t think that one through did you Money Mae 😘😚

Reactions: 19
There's some backlash - on a scale of things its minor and honestly I don't think she gives a tit anyway. She's made millions from from the role itself and from all the additional publicity. And it's that that she's focused on. She already knew it was controversial to talk all that rubbish about the same 24 hours day and she went ahead and re-said it. She knows the controversy about PLT conditions and she took the job title. She knows the back lash to the dog drama and she's gone ahead and got 2 inbred kittens.

She has enough paid staff around her telling her she's great, and enough fans, to feel she can do what she likes. She's a wealthy woman and that's what means everything to her - she's very open about that.

Reactions: 24
There's some backlash - on a scale of things its minor and honestly I don't think she gives a tit anyway. She's made millions from from the role itself and from all the additional publicity. And it's that that she's focused on. She already knew it was controversial to talk all that rubbish about the same 24 hours day and she went ahead and re-said it. She knows the controversy about PLT conditions and she took the job title. She knows the back lash to the dog drama and she's gone ahead and got 2 inbred kittens.

She has enough paid staff around her telling her she's great, and enough fans, to feel she can do what she likes. She's a wealthy woman and that's what means everything to her - she's very open about that.
I would literally love to know how much money she actually has like in the bank / in assets. Its absolutely classic thick influencer to waste money on rent and on designer clothes as opposed to actually investing it or buying property etc. she WILL be replaced within another 5 years by someone younger / prettier that’s just the way the industry goes. It’s like you’re not even gonna be 30 you need a career some assets and money in the bank to see you through the rest of your life molly hun. It’s hardly like Timmy fumbles is rolling in cash anyway.

Reactions: 15
Just watched her most recent stories of her curling her hair...

Why does she always sound like she has a cold or a sore throat? 🧐
And why are the extensions in “Shade Molly Mae” not even the same colour as her own hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
I would literally love to know how much money she actually has like in the bank / in assets. Its absolutely classic thick influencer to waste money on rent and on designer clothes as opposed to actually investing it or buying property etc. she WILL be replaced within another 5 years by someone younger / prettier that’s just the way the industry goes. It’s like you’re not even gonna be 30 you need a career some assets and money in the bank to see you through the rest of your life molly hun. It’s hardly like Timmy fumbles is rolling in cash anyway.
I also notice how she doesn’t make any effort to try and go on other tv shows - I think maybe because she’s shy/awkward? I know there isn’t much money in tv but realistically it’s the best way for her to stay ‘famous’ and to reach new audiences.

Reactions: 7
Imagine calling your cats ‘eggy’ and ‘bread’. Anyone with more than a few brain cells knows it’s ‘french’ and ‘toast’.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just watched her most recent stories of her curling her hair...

Why does she always sound like she has a cold or a sore throat? 🧐
And why are the extensions in “Shade Molly Mae” not even the same colour as her own hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I always think this! I wonder if it’s the nose job/jobs that she’s had that has made her unable to speak normally.

Reactions: 7
These recaps are always amazing. Thanks for taking the time to write them up really make me laugh.
Top Fiat 500 status for you!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.