Molly-Mae Hague #19 Molly-Maegaret Thatcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh money mae, how was ur night tucked up in bed with Ellie belly crying into ur satin pillow cases fran comforting you and Tommy on the couch not sure what is happening. This is being handled so badly, same as with the cancer scare she had a great opportunity to talk about the risks of sunbeds and general sun exposure and checking moles and general health. That's when the tide turned for me she just breezed over it so casually. That interview just highlighted a immature young girl that doesn't have a clue about real life struggles. The gang that robbed her had the same 24 hours as herself they made the most of it taking EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 41
This woman little girl is such an idiot. She gets everything handed to her on a plate because she was on a sh*t reality tv show and is conventionally attractive, therefore all these low iq huns think she’s ‘sewwwww inspiring.’ She has the same 24 hours in a day as the PLT sweat shop workers and I bet she doesn’t work half as hard as them. Could honestly rant about the thick bint for hours!

Reactions: 49
On the topic of influencers having such a hard life, I’m trying to buy a sofa and I asked the company if they had a discount code. This was their reply and my response. How is it fair??

EDIT: okay just reading my response again and I sound like such a Karen 😂
Damn you should have asked for a response to see how they worm out of that one! 🤣

Ohhh money mae, how was ur night tucked up in bed with Ellie belly crying into ur satin pillow cases fran comforting you and Tommy on the couch not sure what is happening. This is being handled so badly, same as with the cancer scare she had a great opportunity to talk about the risks of sunbeds and general sun exposure and checking moles and general health. That's when the tide turned for me she just breezed over it so casually. That interview just highlighted a immature young girl that doesn't have a clue about real life struggles. The gang that robbed her had the same 24 hours as herself they made the most of it taking EVERYTHING.
Same with her breast lump, which she had removed for vanity. The NHS won’t remove benign lumps especially when you’re young because they just come back again. Mastalgia and lumpy breasts are very commonly related to hormonal changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Missy Empire put out a sickening message in support of Molly on their page 😷. Barely any comments but one calling them out with quite a few likes which is good.

Reactions: 16
Missy Empire put out a sickening message in support of Molly on their page 😷. Barely any comments but one calling them out with quite a few likes which is good.
It’s a desperate attempt to get her to work with them 🙄 I basically commented that on the post

Reactions: 7
Im new to posting on this thread so shoot me down if its already been mentioned, but its so funny how clear it is shes buying followers, like her follower count has staid literally the exact same which is bizarre through a scandal like this and shes changed her instagram page to a legacy (somebody who has died) account just so people cant see her stats (https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/mollymaehague), like what an obvious coverup for what shes doing. Then this site gives a snippet of some days of her follower count, who on earth gains half a million followers in 1 day?? (https://www.speakrj.com/audit/report/mollymae/instagram) Ive searched the day up and its not like any big news surrounding her was released then?? Like shes such a weirdo, take the hit of the loss in followers and use it as a reason to motivate yourself to do better??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Im new to posting on this thread so shoot me down if its already been mentioned, but its so funny how clear it is shes buying followers, like her follower count has staid literally the exact same which is bizarre through a scandal like this and shes changed her instagram page to a legacy (somebody who has died) account just so people cant see her stats (https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/mollymaehague), like what an obvious coverup for what shes doing. Then this site gives a snippet of some days of her follower count, who on earth gains half a million followers in 1 day?? (https://www.speakrj.com/audit/report/mollymae/instagram) Ive searched the day up and its not like any big news surrounding her was released then?? Like shes such a weirdo, take the hit of the loss in followers and use it as a reason to motivate yourself to do better??
Molly Mae thinking she's big because she buys followers and bins off friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Up to now she’s barely (if ever) spoken about anything “controversial” or topical like politics/racism/vaccines/current affairs, so I find it bizarre that she’s choosing this hill to die on. Would have been safer for her to stick to posting outfit pics.

Reactions: 16
Just go and check the new comments to her last vlog...
In the last few hours it's packed of negative comments and less and less people defend her.

1641639811751.png

1641639906080.png

1641639952246.png

1641639991851.png

1641640035688.png

1641640094239.png

1641640167602.png

1641640228611.png

Reactions: 22
7F71078B-16DC-40BA-A54D-2E739FE7A9CA.jpeg

Be interesting if it tails off next week, if not then she really does have a problem. But then she won’t really care

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Off to the wiki I go to change her following from 6.3M to 6.2M

B183D309-055C-4464-9FD9-FB747C4D02D7.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Has anybody thought about 'leaking' this to the press?

Do we have any knowledge on what Instagram's views on zeleb accounts with fake followers are, are they similar to youtube in that regard?

Also, look at her tagged posts on Instagram...
😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Ohhh money mae, how was ur night tucked up in bed with Ellie belly crying into ur satin pillow cases fran comforting you and Tommy on the couch not sure what is happening.
I honestly think that its so disrespectful how everybody calls her Money Mae... she should be called Blood Money Mae instead ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Down to 6.2m followers.. so she lost about 100k in the space of a few days.
I came here to say this - I unfollowed her yesterday and she had 6.3m, might not be much of a drop but it’s something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.