Molly-Mae Hague #19 Molly-Maegaret Thatcher

How do you spend your 24 hours in a day?

• Photoshopping your Instagram pictures

Votes: 38 4.7%
  • Ordering an out of date salad from Pret

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Sleeping until 3PM but also working whilst everyone else is sleeping

Votes: 194 24.1%
  • Ordering Starbucks on Deliveroo

Votes: 50 6.2%
  • Going to the gym and not working out

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • Proving that your boyfriend loves you by posting about him on your social media

Votes: 31 3.9%
  • Cuddling Ellie Belly and catching Covid-19 at the same time

Votes: 40 5.0%
  • Working 9-5 at the FleaLT sweatshop

Votes: 64 8.0%
  • Carrying your Louis Vuitton planner

Votes: 47 5.8%
  • Googling “Who is Margaret Thatcher?”

Votes: 80 9.9%
  • Manifesting that you don’t get cancelled

Votes: 122 15.2%
  • Searching for a new career on Indeed

Votes: 100 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*sigh*

*sits on the floor in the empty room of my mega mansion*

Hey guysss… I can’t actuallyyy believe I’m writing this thread recap ??? Alreadyyy ??? It’s not the wun. But anywaysss. Hey everywun, welcome back to my thread. I hope ??? You’re all doing well

*sniffles*

As you guysss know me and Tommy have just been to New York, it was a literalll dream. We had SO so much fun, made SUCH amazing memories, such an unREALLL time but… yeah… I guess you guysss don’t REALLLyyy want to here about that becuz of what’s being said about meee

*fake tears*

The last year, 202WUN was SUCH an incrediblyyy hard year for meee and Tommy. I don’t want to go over everythinggg again becuz, I try not to be negative and down in my recaps ??? But it’s just been wun thing after another ??? I’ve alwaysss been super super honest with you guysss about my life ??? I know I’m going to get SO much hate for saying this becuz clearlyyy I can’t say ANYTHINGGG without people coming for meee, but I REALLLyyy am Molly-Mae Humbles. I’m SO so humble you guysss, I’m SO down to Earth and literallyyy still the same Molly-Mae from Hitchin, the girl next door so I just don’t understand why I’m getting SO much hate ??? Everywun keeps bringing up what I said on MY podcast, becuz I’m the Creative Director of FleaLT, that’s why I went on there to show you guysss that you can literallyyy live your dreams if you work hard enough. Like I said, we all have the same 24 hours in a day ??? Like, technicallyyy we do? Unless you die obviouslyyy. So I don’t understand why I’m getting SO much hate for what I said ??? I literallyyy worked SO so hard to get to where I am. Yes, Love Island elevated me but I’ve got to where I am becuz of my hard-working personalityyy ??? I still would’ve reached 1 million followers if I didn’t go on Love Island ??? Gosh, Love Island is like Voldemort to me at this point. It was my manifestation that got me to where I am you guysss ??? The media just LOVE to hate on me becuz I like Cartier ??? Van Cleef ??? I don’t like to complain and be down in my recaps you guysss but this has REALLLyyy frustrated me. I don’t owe anyWUNNN an explanation becuz my Fiat 500’s will support me always and forever 🤍🤍🤍 I’m just going to focus on being THE Fiat 500 Führer from now on you guysss

*screeches*

Errr! Tommyyy? Do you know what that meansss ???

HAHAHA Schlunkydoggg you are SO funnyyy

*bursts into song*

Tommy is literallyyy the most perfect boyfrienddd ??? I’m super super lucky to have him but ANYWAYSSS, you guysss don’t want to listen to me showing off anymore, do you ??? Categoricallyyy fuming at that x I can’t even talk about it x We move x

The press and everywun on social media are referring to me as Molly-Maegaret Thatcher ??? And honestlyyy guysss, wasn’t she the first female Prime Minister? What a dreammm. I’m 100% sure my dad was DM’ing her back in the dayyy ??? Or whatever they did ??? Write letters ??? That was SUCH a long time ago, like the literalll Stone Age. Omg guysss I’m SO clever - love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guysss at this rate I’m going to have to delete my Instagram account ??? I had to delete my Twitter becuz the Tweets about meee were VILE. How do these people sleep at night ??? I always, alwaysss ignore comments made about me but they are literallyyy everywhere ??? There’s SO many memes and videos going round of me ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming that I wasn’t able to Photoshop them ??? Maybe they won’t recognise meee ??? But as you guysss know I categoricallyyy don’t edit my pictures, it’s just lighting and me knowing I’m having my picture taken ??? Anywaysss guysss I know that there’s alwaysss going to be someWUN that hates what you do ??? It’s what I signed up for isn’t it ??? I still think that we should all ✨ Be Kind ✨ like my best friend Maura said. She thinks she’s my best friend anywayyy but reallyyy I’m keeping my enemies close, *wink* becuz she 100% is after Tommy ??? Still to this day. The reason I don’t have friends is becuz they don’t add much to your life ??? Just acquaintances x Ellie Smelly is the wun for meee 🤍🤍🤍 And my Tommy of course 🤍🤍🤍 Isn’t he unREALLL ???

*whisphers to Tommy*

Errr! Tommyyy? Why didn’t you propose to me ??? I wouldn’t have to be dealing with this if you did. You Tommy Fumbled the fight and now thisss ???
Haha guysss we are SO in love, aren’t we Tommyyy ??? Omg Tommy stop being SO perfect x

*grabs Chanel for a second*

I can get through this guysss, this is a REALLLyyy hard recap for me to be making ??? I’ve been feeling super anxious latelyyy with everything that’s gone on, especiallyyy with the burglaryyy. PLEASE can we feel sorry for meee for wun second ??? Where are my Fiat 500’s at ??? I could literallyyy murder a dog and they would support meee. But of course I’ll blame Tommy so love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Are you guysss interested in a New York haul ??? Lol sorry guysss that just randomlyyy came into my head. I’m SO random 😚 Anywaysss. Might have to go and watch Shrek in bed to calm down, Shrek is loveee, Shrek is lifeee 😚✌🏻

*does Shrek impression*

Tommyyy looks a bit like Shrek doesn’t he ???

Anywaysss guysss I’m off to go and leak some fake engagement and pregnancy news to the press. Well I’ll get Fran to do it. Do you think today is a gud day to call the paps on myself ??? Why do I alwaysss look categoricallyyy fuming in my pap photos ??? Love that for me 😚✌🏻 Maybe I should ✨ leek ✨ some information about the house I’m buying ??? I’m not going to say too much about it you guysss, *wink* becuz you know meee I alwaysss jinx myself. Anywaysss let’s be positive you guysss. Onwards and upwards from now on x

I’m going to end this recap here you guysss. I literallyyy feel SO drained that I need to have my third bath of the day and get into bed. I’ve had SUCH a busy day of photoshopping my latest Instagram post and Fran has been texting me ALLL day to try and turn things around ??? Work harder Fran. Please. Anywaysss off I go. Thank you SO so much for reading you guysss and I’ll see you in my next wun, if I’ve not been ✨ cancelled ✨ by then

*rings up Elle Darby to form an alliance*

Bye you guysss

*blows kiss*

*cries into Chanel bag*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 187
I’ve not watched the video yet. But I’ve read others have said that she meant the ‘we have the same 24 hours in the day’ whilst referring to her Love Island lot, and not those of the general public?

Am I right/wrong here?

Reactions: 7
This made me laugh 😂😂 sorry if it’s already been posted. I’m still trying to catch up on this thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
On Bartlett’s Twitter someone is questioning how this came about the same time as his performance on dragons den.

did he throw her under the bus?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve not watched the video yet. But I’ve read others have said that she meant the ‘we have the same 24 hours in the day’ whilst referring to her Love Island lot, and not those of the general public?

Am I right/wrong here?
She meant everyone. At no point did she clarify that she only meant the love island lot and she admitted that others have tried to check her about the "24 hours" thing and she continues to say it.

Reactions: 49
Howling at this recap. What would I spend my Friday nights doing if it wasn’t for you guys 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
*sigh*

*sits on the floor in the empty room of my mega mansion*

Hey guysss… I can’t actuallyyy believe I’m writing this thread recap ??? Alreadyyy ??? It’s not the wun. But anywaysss. Hey everywun, welcome back to my thread. I hope ??? You’re all doing well

*sniffles*

As you guysss know me and Tommy have just been to New York, it was a literalll dream. We had SO so much fun, made SUCH amazing memories, such an unREALLL time but… yeah… I guess you guysss don’t REALLLyyy want to here about that becuz of what’s being said about meee

*fake tears*

The last year, 202WUN was SUCH an incrediblyyy hard year for meee and Tommy. I don’t want to go over everythinggg again becuz, I try not to be negative and down in my recaps ??? But it’s just been wun thing after another ??? I’ve alwaysss been super super honest with you guysss about my life ??? I know I’m going to get SO much hate for saying this becuz clearlyyy I can’t say ANYTHINGGG without people coming for meee, but I REALLLyyy am Molly-Mae Humbles. I’m SO so humble you guysss, I’m SO down to Earth and literallyyy still the same Molly-Mae from Hitchin, the girl next door so I just don’t understand why I’m getting SO much hate ??? Everywun keeps bringing up what I said on MY podcast, becuz I’m the Creative Director of FleaLT, that’s why I went on there to show you guysss that you can literallyyy live your dreams if you work hard enough. Like I said, we all have the same 24 hours in a day ??? Like, technicallyyy we do? Unless you die obviouslyyy. So I don’t understand why I’m getting SO much hate for what I said ??? I literallyyy worked SO so hard to get to where I am. Yes, Love Island elevated me but I’ve got to where I am becuz of my hard-working personalityyy ??? I still would’ve reached 1 million followers if I didn’t go on Love Island ??? Gosh, Love Island is like Voldemort to me at this point. It was my manifestation that got me to where I am you guysss ??? The media just LOVE to hate on me becuz I like Cartier ??? Van Cleef ??? I don’t like to complain and be down in my recaps you guysss but this has REALLLyyy frustrated me. I don’t owe anyWUNNN an explanation becuz my Fiat 500’s will support me always and forever 🤍🤍🤍 I’m just going to focus on being THE Fiat 500 Führer from now on you guysss

*screeches*

Errr! Tommyyy? Do you know what that meansss ???

HAHAHA Schlunkydoggg you are SO funnyyy

*bursts into song*

Tommy is literallyyy the most perfect boyfrienddd ??? I’m super super lucky to have him but ANYWAYSSS, you guysss don’t want to listen to me showing off anymore, do you ??? Categoricallyyy fuming at that x I can’t even talk about it x We move x

The press and everywun on social media are referring to me as Molly-Maegaret Thatcher ??? And honestlyyy guysss, wasn’t she the first female Prime Minister? What a dreammm. I’m 100% sure my dad was DM’ing her back in the dayyy ??? Or whatever they did ??? Write letters ??? That was SUCH a long time ago, like the literalll Stone Age. Omg guysss I’m SO clever - love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guysss at this rate I’m going to have to delete my Instagram account ??? I had to delete my Twitter becuz the Tweets about meee were VILE. How do these people sleep at night ??? I always, alwaysss ignore comments made about me but they are literallyyy everywhere ??? There’s SO many memes and videos going round of me ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming that I wasn’t able to Photoshop them ??? Maybe they won’t recognise meee ??? But as you guysss know I categoricallyyy don’t edit my pictures, it’s just lighting and me knowing I’m having my picture taken ??? Anywaysss guysss I know that there’s alwaysss going to be someWUN that hates what you do ??? It’s what I signed up for isn’t it ??? I still think that we should all ✨ Be Kind ✨ like my best friend Maura said. She thinks she’s my best friend anywayyy but reallyyy I’m keeping my enemies close, *wink* becuz she 100% is after Tommy ??? Still to this day. The reason I don’t have friends is becuz they don’t add much to your life ??? Just acquaintances x Ellie Smelly is the wun for meee 🤍🤍🤍 And my Tommy of course 🤍🤍🤍 Isn’t he unREALLL ???

*whisphers to Tommy*

Errr! Tommyyy? Why didn’t you propose to me ??? I wouldn’t have to be dealing with this if you did. You Tommy Fumbled the fight and now thisss ???
Haha guysss we are SO in love, aren’t we Tommyyy ??? Omg Tommy stop being SO perfect x

*grabs Chanel for a second*

I can get through this guysss, this is a REALLLyyy hard recap for me to be making ??? I’ve been feeling super anxious latelyyy with everything that’s gone on, especiallyyy with the burglaryyy. PLEASE can we feel sorry for meee for wun second ??? Where are my Fiat 500’s at ??? I could literallyyy murder a dog and they would support meee. But of course I’ll blame Tommy so love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Are you guysss interested in a New York haul ??? Lol sorry guysss that just randomlyyy came into my head. I’m SO random 😚 Anywaysss. Might have to go and watch Shrek in bed to calm down, Shrek is loveee, Shrek is lifeee 😚✌🏻

*does Shrek impression*

Tommyyy looks a bit like Shrek doesn’t he ???

Anywaysss guysss I’m off to go and leak some fake engagement and pregnancy news to the press. Well I’ll get Fran to do it. Do you think today is a gud day to call the paps on myself ??? Why do I alwaysss look categoricallyyy fuming in my pap photos ??? Love that for me 😚✌🏻 Maybe I should ✨ leek ✨ some information about the house I’m buying ??? I’m not going to say too much about it you guysss, *wink* becuz you know meee I alwaysss jinx myself. Anywaysss let’s be positive you guysss. Onwards and upwards from now on x

I’m going to end this recap here you guysss. I literallyyy feel SO drained that I need to have my third bath of the day and get into bed. I’ve had SUCH a busy day of photoshopping my latest Instagram post and Fran has been texting me ALLL day to try and turn things around ??? Work harder Fran. Please. Anywaysss off I go. Thank you SO so much for reading you guysss and I’ll see you in my next wun, if I’ve not been ✨ cancelled ✨ by then

*rings up Elle Darby to form an alliance*

Bye you guysss

*blows kiss*

*cries into Chanel bag*
We SERIOUSLY need to get one of the Tiktok impersonation girls to read out one of these paragraphs...

Reactions: 28
Only one hour left of today, I’ve wasted an entire 23 hours not chasing my dreams!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I can’t lie I’ve spent my 24 hours today refreshing the threads and Twitter because it’s so jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hirons and Chloe Morello have given their penneth worth. Two more to add to the absolute twit list. (Hirons was already on it)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the topic of influencers having such a hard life, I’m trying to buy a sofa and I asked the company if they had a discount code. This was their reply and my response. How is it fair??

EDIT: okay just reading my response again and I sound like such a Karen 😂
😂 Check they don’t leave a dry turd down the side of the sofa when it arrives!

But seriously, fuckin’ kudos to you for saying what needed to be said. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
😂 Check they don’t leave a dry turd down the side of the sofa when it arrives!

But seriously, fuckin’ kudos to you for saying what needed to be said. 🙏
Oh duck are they bad quality??? It’s the only one I can find that will match my interior!!! But thanks babe 😘

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.