Molly-Mae Hague #19 Molly-Maegaret Thatcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you there! I lived in Aus for 2 years and I thought the chocolate tasted like it does in America.... gross 🤮 there's an ingredient that stops it from melting that absolutely ruins it
😂 to be fair I would expect any non-Aussie to say that, I grew up there so when I came over to England it was all I’d ever known. American chocolate is gross though 🥲 the only English chocolate I like is Galaxy Caramel and milkybar!

Just back on topic a second, why on earth is PLT doing London Fashion week ????? it’s absolute tat

Reactions: 3
There was a thing about PLT doing a show at NY Fashion Week with Teyana Taylor, the US Creative Director, around the time Molly announced she was the UK CD. So it’s not even a new thing 🙄

Reactions: 7
THREAD 20 😚✌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.