Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
*sigh*

*sits on the floor in the empty room of my mega mansion*

Hey guysss… I can’t actuallyyy believe I’m writing this thread recap ??? Alreadyyy ??? It’s not the wun. But anywaysss. Hey everywun, welcome back to my thread. I hope ??? You’re all doing well

*sniffles*

As you guysss know me and Tommy have just been to New York, it was a literalll dream. We had SO so much fun, made SUCH amazing memories, such an unREALLL time but… yeah… I guess you guysss don’t REALLLyyy want to here about that becuz of what’s being said about meee

*fake tears*

The last year, 202WUN was SUCH an incrediblyyy hard year for meee and Tommy. I don’t want to go over everythinggg again becuz, I try not to be negative and down in my recaps ??? But it’s just been wun thing after another ??? I’ve alwaysss been super super honest with you guysss about my life ??? I know I’m going to get SO much hate for saying this becuz clearlyyy I can’t say ANYTHINGGG without people coming for meee, but I REALLLyyy am Molly-Mae Humbles. I’m SO so humble you guysss, I’m SO down to Earth and literallyyy still the same Molly-Mae from Hitchin, the girl next door so I just don’t understand why I’m getting SO much hate ??? Everywun keeps bringing up what I said on MY podcast, becuz I’m the Creative Director of FleaLT, that’s why I went on there to show you guysss that you can literallyyy live your dreams if you work hard enough. Like I said, we all have the same 24 hours in a day ??? Like, technicallyyy we do? Unless you die obviouslyyy. So I don’t understand why I’m getting SO much hate for what I said ??? I literallyyy worked SO so hard to get to where I am. Yes, Love Island elevated me but I’ve got to where I am becuz of my hard-working personalityyy ??? I still would’ve reached 1 million followers if I didn’t go on Love Island ??? Gosh, Love Island is like Voldemort to me at this point. It was my manifestation that got me to where I am you guysss ??? The media just LOVE to hate on me becuz I like Cartier ??? Van Cleef ??? I don’t like to complain and be down in my recaps you guysss but this has REALLLyyy frustrated me. I don’t owe anyWUNNN an explanation becuz my Fiat 500’s will support me always and forever 🤍🤍🤍 I’m just going to focus on being THE Fiat 500 Führer from now on you guysss

*screeches*

Errr! Tommyyy? Do you know what that meansss ???

HAHAHA Schlunkydoggg you are SO funnyyy

*bursts into song*

Tommy is literallyyy the most perfect boyfrienddd ??? I’m super super lucky to have him but ANYWAYSSS, you guysss don’t want to listen to me showing off anymore, do you ??? Categoricallyyy fuming at that x I can’t even talk about it x We move x

The press and everywun on social media are referring to me as Molly-Maegaret Thatcher ??? And honestlyyy guysss, wasn’t she the first female Prime Minister? What a dreammm. I’m 100% sure my dad was DM’ing her back in the dayyy ??? Or whatever they did ??? Write letters ??? That was SUCH a long time ago, like the literalll Stone Age. Omg guysss I’m SO clever - love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guysss at this rate I’m going to have to delete my Instagram account ??? I had to delete my Twitter becuz the Tweets about meee were VILE. How do these people sleep at night ??? I always, alwaysss ignore comments made about me but they are literallyyy everywhere ??? There’s SO many memes and videos going round of me ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming that I wasn’t able to Photoshop them ??? Maybe they won’t recognise meee ??? But as you guysss know I categoricallyyy don’t edit my pictures, it’s just lighting and me knowing I’m having my picture taken ??? Anywaysss guysss I know that there’s alwaysss going to be someWUN that hates what you do ??? It’s what I signed up for isn’t it ??? I still think that we should all ✨ Be Kind ✨ like my best friend Maura said. She thinks she’s my best friend anywayyy but reallyyy I’m keeping my enemies close, *wink* becuz she 100% is after Tommy ??? Still to this day. The reason I don’t have friends is becuz they don’t add much to your life ??? Just acquaintances x Ellie Smelly is the wun for meee 🤍🤍🤍 And my Tommy of course 🤍🤍🤍 Isn’t he unREALLL ???

*whisphers to Tommy*

Errr! Tommyyy? Why didn’t you propose to me ??? I wouldn’t have to be dealing with this if you did. You Tommy Fumbled the fight and now thisss ???
Haha guysss we are SO in love, aren’t we Tommyyy ??? Omg Tommy stop being SO perfect x

*grabs Chanel for a second*

I can get through this guysss, this is a REALLLyyy hard recap for me to be making ??? I’ve been feeling super anxious latelyyy with everything that’s gone on, especiallyyy with the burglaryyy. PLEASE can we feel sorry for meee for wun second ??? Where are my Fiat 500’s at ??? I could literallyyy murder a dog and they would support meee. But of course I’ll blame Tommy so love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Are you guysss interested in a New York haul ??? Lol sorry guysss that just randomlyyy came into my head. I’m SO random 😚 Anywaysss. Might have to go and watch Shrek in bed to calm down, Shrek is loveee, Shrek is lifeee 😚✌🏻

*does Shrek impression*

Tommyyy looks a bit like Shrek doesn’t he ???

Anywaysss guysss I’m off to go and leak some fake engagement and pregnancy news to the press. Well I’ll get Fran to do it. Do you think today is a gud day to call the paps on myself ??? Why do I alwaysss look categoricallyyy fuming in my pap photos ??? Love that for me 😚✌🏻 Maybe I should ✨ leek ✨ some information about the house I’m buying ??? I’m not going to say too much about it you guysss, *wink* becuz you know meee I alwaysss jinx myself. Anywaysss let’s be positive you guysss. Onwards and upwards from now on x

I’m going to end this recap here you guysss. I literallyyy feel SO drained that I need to have my third bath of the day and get into bed. I’ve had SUCH a busy day of photoshopping my latest Instagram post and Fran has been texting me ALLL day to try and turn things around ??? Work harder Fran. Please. Anywaysss off I go. Thank you SO so much for reading you guysss and I’ll see you in my next wun, if I’ve not been ✨ cancelled ✨ by then

*rings up Elle Darby to form an alliance*

Bye you guysss

*blows kiss*

*cries into Chanel bag*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 187

cee-bee

VIP Member
Oh dear Molly Mae.

When I was 22 I’d just graduated and was in the middle of a bit of a crisis, not sure which direction to go with my life.

Like Molly Mae, some of my opinions could be a little arrogant. I’d come from a working class, dysfunctional home. Through talent and hard work (I thought) I made it through Uni. I was certain that hard work paid off, because that was essentially how it had worked out for me so far.

Entering the workplace just after the financial crash, was a hugely humbling experience. I had to move into a box room of my dad’s two bed flat where I clearly wasn’t welcome. I couldn’t afford a new laptop but mine was barely working, and I needed it for all the job applications, psychometric tests etc.

It was then that it hit me in the face; my socioeconomic background WAS a huge barrier and no amount of hard work, could overcome that. My “24 hours” were not the same as my middle class uni friends. They had studies and big bedrooms with desks to work on - I had my lap on a single bed. They had high speed internet, I did not. Their parents had connections with people in industry to give them helping hands and advice, mine didn’t. They could afford unpaid internships; I couldn’t. I had to take a low paid minimum wage job, because my parents couldn’t subsidise me. Their parents gave them money, so they didn’t need a short term job. They had more time and energy for more applications. They lived in areas with better job opportunities, I came from a deprived area with high crime and few job opportunities . When it came to interviews; they could afford a brand new suit/co ord set. I couldn’t. I remember I couldn’t afford a blazer for my first interview and hoping they didn’t think me unprofessional. They could afford cars and have a wider radius for applying for jobs, I had to specify my job search based on public transport links - which limited me hugely. The list goes on and on.

It was a constant battle on my self esteem. I had to constantly remind myself it wasn’t my lack of capability, it wasn’t because of lack of hard work. The conditions out of my control, were simply huge against me. My confidence took a huge blow. It meant that for years, I accepted jobs that really…. I was way too qualified for. I was underpaid for years because my confidence was shot to hell. Even now in my career, I’m a grade below a lot of people my age (some younger) because I started off on the back foot and I’m constantly catching up.

I realised at some point that actually, a lot of luck and support from my school was what had gotten me to university. It wasn’t all done to me working hard.

I wonder if Molly Mae will ever have to overcome a huge setback in her life and if it’ll humble her the way it did me. So far, she’s had a lot of luck and opportunity handed to her. It’ll be a hard crash to reality when she realises it, but will probably make her a better person for it.

Oh and Molly Mae, if you ever read this; Malcolm Gladwell has written about his study among people with genius level IQs. Turns out, the top 15% of people in the study who were financially successful, came from wealthy backgrounds. The lowest 15% in terms of wealth, came from poor backgrounds. No matter how intelligent you are, there are some economic barriers that you cannot overcome. The same I would argue, applies to “hard work”. It doesn’t matter how talented/hard-working/clever/beautiful someone is, if they come from a lower socio economic background then they WILL struggle more than their wealthier counterparts.

The solution is creating a more equal society, not to toss out some half assed apology because you don’t care, because ultimately those economic factors are in your favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 127

fwooper

VIP Member
Jesus people internalise commentary on Tattle threads waaay too much. Not everything is about you and your life. It’s exhausting making a pretty simple observations, e.g. that she’s is a Tory, that her family has a nice house, and people piling up with shit like “I’m a Tory and I’m still a good person! I have a 5 bed house but you don’t know my struggles”

We’re talking about Molly, not you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I’m SO so sorry to all of you POOR people that were offended by meee. I’m sorry you’re offended but that’s not my problem ??? You 100% misunderstood ??? Like I stick by what I said ??? Sorryyy not sorryyy becuz what I said is technicallyyy true ??? Let’s just move on you guysss and go back to normal. Let’s just not even talk about it anymore guysss and get back to me bragging about my gorgeousss boyfriend Shrek. Love to you all, alwaysss except you poor people x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

panini

VIP Member
I can’t believe Molly’s brand has the audacity to ask for two years experience for a social media role which may as well pay minimum wage when she’s a ‘creative director’ with zero years experience??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Only one hour left of today, I’ve wasted an entire 23 hours not chasing my dreams!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Pambo

I really hate that "she's only 22yo" defence too. Does childhood/teenage years extend up to 30yo now?

She's over 21yo, she's an adult. She was old enough to make the choice to get rear fucked by Tommy on TV and old enough to sign legally binding contracts worth six and seven figures. Serious money that if she reneges on, will have lawyer's up her ass deeper than Tommy, 22yo or not.

When it suits, it's "patronising" and "misogynistic" to refer to her as a naïve young girl, what with her being a girl boss super babe.

When she fucks up, then these same people speak of her as if she's a mere child and we should make allowances for this young woman - who fucked up not talking into her phone in her bedroom making a TikTok, but being interviewed in a studio as a businesswoman and presenting herself as such.

I'd love to see her asked some real questions that'd actually help a person trying to start up in business: LTD vs PLC vs LLC, corporate tax, VAT, responsibilities as an employer, import and export and distribution, marketing internally and externally, copyright etc. What a fucking clown she'd look if ever interviewed seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 72