Molly-Mae Hague #19 Molly-Maegaret Thatcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hirons and Chloe Morello have given their penneth worth. Two more to add to the absolute twit list. (Hirons was already on it)
excusing molly being a twit by saying “but but but if you’ve ever bought from pretty little thing you’re not allowed to criticise her” gives me similar vibes as “you must agree with Bezos yeeting himself into space because you have an Amazon account”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ffs Cynthia. At least delete the evidence 😭

idk who she is, but tbh i used to think molly was working hard (in the scale of influencers, so like a fifth of the normal person lol) so at least this woman has seen the light

unless she's just a shaughna-esque clout chaser who says whatever she can to gain likes LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahah she will be fuming, serves her right. Sure she can build it back up though in 24 hours x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow (shocker I know Molly) I wanna sit and read. Maybe I can manifest some money instead of actually having to work for it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can somebody reply with an 'insult' to this comment plz so that I can kinda prove a jokey point about Mon£y Mae's fans?

Reactions: 2
*sigh*

*sits on the floor in the empty room of my mega mansion*

Hey guysss… I can’t actuallyyy believe I’m writing this thread recap ??? Alreadyyy ??? It’s not the wun. But anywaysss. Hey everywun, welcome back to my thread. I hope ??? You’re all doing well

*sniffles*

As you guysss know me and Tommy have just been to New York, it was a literalll dream. We had SO so much fun, made SUCH amazing memories, such an unREALLL time but… yeah… I guess you guysss don’t REALLLyyy want to here about that becuz of what’s being said about meee

*fake tears*

The last year, 202WUN was SUCH an incrediblyyy hard year for meee and Tommy. I don’t want to go over everythinggg again becuz, I try not to be negative and down in my recaps ??? But it’s just been wun thing after another ??? I’ve alwaysss been super super honest with you guysss about my life ??? I know I’m going to get SO much hate for saying this becuz clearlyyy I can’t say ANYTHINGGG without people coming for meee, but I REALLLyyy am Molly-Mae Humbles. I’m SO so humble you guysss, I’m SO down to Earth and literallyyy still the same Molly-Mae from Hitchin, the girl next door so I just don’t understand why I’m getting SO much hate ??? Everywun keeps bringing up what I said on MY podcast, becuz I’m the Creative Director of FleaLT, that’s why I went on there to show you guysss that you can literallyyy live your dreams if you work hard enough. Like I said, we all have the same 24 hours in a day ??? Like, technicallyyy we do? Unless you die obviouslyyy. So I don’t understand why I’m getting SO much hate for what I said ??? I literallyyy worked SO so hard to get to where I am. Yes, Love Island elevated me but I’ve got to where I am becuz of my hard-working personalityyy ??? I still would’ve reached 1 million followers if I didn’t go on Love Island ??? Gosh, Love Island is like Voldemort to me at this point. It was my manifestation that got me to where I am you guysss ??? The media just LOVE to hate on me becuz I like Cartier ??? Van Cleef ??? I don’t like to complain and be down in my recaps you guysss but this has REALLLyyy frustrated me. I don’t owe anyWUNNN an explanation becuz my Fiat 500’s will support me always and forever 🤍🤍🤍 I’m just going to focus on being THE Fiat 500 Führer from now on you guysss

*screeches*

Errr! Tommyyy? Do you know what that meansss ???

HAHAHA Schlunkydoggg you are SO funnyyy

*bursts into song*

Tommy is literallyyy the most perfect boyfrienddd ??? I’m super super lucky to have him but ANYWAYSSS, you guysss don’t want to listen to me showing off anymore, do you ??? Categoricallyyy fuming at that x I can’t even talk about it x We move x

The press and everywun on social media are referring to me as Molly-Maegaret Thatcher ??? And honestlyyy guysss, wasn’t she the first female Prime Minister? What a dreammm. I’m 100% sure my dad was DM’ing her back in the dayyy ??? Or whatever they did ??? Write letters ??? That was SUCH a long time ago, like the literalll Stone Age. Omg guysss I’m SO clever - love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guysss at this rate I’m going to have to delete my Instagram account ??? I had to delete my Twitter becuz the Tweets about meee were VILE. How do these people sleep at night ??? I always, alwaysss ignore comments made about me but they are literallyyy everywhere ??? There’s SO many memes and videos going round of me ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming that I wasn’t able to Photoshop them ??? Maybe they won’t recognise meee ??? But as you guysss know I categoricallyyy don’t edit my pictures, it’s just lighting and me knowing I’m having my picture taken ??? Anywaysss guysss I know that there’s alwaysss going to be someWUN that hates what you do ??? It’s what I signed up for isn’t it ??? I still think that we should all ✨ Be Kind ✨ like my best friend Maura said. She thinks she’s my best friend anywayyy but reallyyy I’m keeping my enemies close, *wink* becuz she 100% is after Tommy ??? Still to this day. The reason I don’t have friends is becuz they don’t add much to your life ??? Just acquaintances x Ellie Smelly is the wun for meee 🤍🤍🤍 And my Tommy of course 🤍🤍🤍 Isn’t he unREALLL ???

*whisphers to Tommy*

Errr! Tommyyy? Why didn’t you propose to me ??? I wouldn’t have to be dealing with this if you did. You Tommy Fumbled the fight and now thisss ???
Haha guysss we are SO in love, aren’t we Tommyyy ??? Omg Tommy stop being SO perfect x

*grabs Chanel for a second*

I can get through this guysss, this is a REALLLyyy hard recap for me to be making ??? I’ve been feeling super anxious latelyyy with everything that’s gone on, especiallyyy with the burglaryyy. PLEASE can we feel sorry for meee for wun second ??? Where are my Fiat 500’s at ??? I could literallyyy murder a dog and they would support meee. But of course I’ll blame Tommy so love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Are you guysss interested in a New York haul ??? Lol sorry guysss that just randomlyyy came into my head. I’m SO random 😚 Anywaysss. Might have to go and watch Shrek in bed to calm down, Shrek is loveee, Shrek is lifeee 😚✌🏻

*does Shrek impression*

Tommyyy looks a bit like Shrek doesn’t he ???

Anywaysss guysss I’m off to go and leak some fake engagement and pregnancy news to the press. Well I’ll get Fran to do it. Do you think today is a gud day to call the paps on myself ??? Why do I alwaysss look categoricallyyy fuming in my pap photos ??? Love that for me 😚✌🏻 Maybe I should ✨ leek ✨ some information about the house I’m buying ??? I’m not going to say too much about it you guysss, *wink* becuz you know meee I alwaysss jinx myself. Anywaysss let’s be positive you guysss. Onwards and upwards from now on x

I’m going to end this recap here you guysss. I literallyyy feel SO drained that I need to have my third bath of the day and get into bed. I’ve had SUCH a busy day of photoshopping my latest Instagram post and Fran has been texting me ALLL day to try and turn things around ??? Work harder Fran. Please. Anywaysss off I go. Thank you SO so much for reading you guysss and I’ll see you in my next wun, if I’ve not been ✨ cancelled ✨ by then

*rings up Elle Darby to form an alliance*

Bye you guysss

*blows kiss*

*cries into Chanel bag*
Lozz - I haven’t even read this yet I’m catching up on the other thread still but I had to come here bc it’s locked to say u CATEGORICALLY have me screaming with some of ur msgs 😭😭😭
About ignoring ur bf for the thread but it’s ok cos I have 24hrs to find a new one DEAD💀💀💀💀

*sigh*

*sits on the floor in the empty room of my mega mansion*

Hey guysss… I can’t actuallyyy believe I’m writing this thread recap ??? Alreadyyy ??? It’s not the wun. But anywaysss. Hey everywun, welcome back to my thread. I hope ??? You’re all doing well

*sniffles*

As you guysss know me and Tommy have just been to New York, it was a literalll dream. We had SO so much fun, made SUCH amazing memories, such an unREALLL time but… yeah… I guess you guysss don’t REALLLyyy want to here about that becuz of what’s being said about meee

*fake tears*

The last year, 202WUN was SUCH an incrediblyyy hard year for meee and Tommy. I don’t want to go over everythinggg again becuz, I try not to be negative and down in my recaps ??? But it’s just been wun thing after another ??? I’ve alwaysss been super super honest with you guysss about my life ??? I know I’m going to get SO much hate for saying this becuz clearlyyy I can’t say ANYTHINGGG without people coming for meee, but I REALLLyyy am Molly-Mae Humbles. I’m SO so humble you guysss, I’m SO down to Earth and literallyyy still the same Molly-Mae from Hitchin, the girl next door so I just don’t understand why I’m getting SO much hate ??? Everywun keeps bringing up what I said on MY podcast, becuz I’m the Creative Director of FleaLT, that’s why I went on there to show you guysss that you can literallyyy live your dreams if you work hard enough. Like I said, we all have the same 24 hours in a day ??? Like, technicallyyy we do? Unless you die obviouslyyy. So I don’t understand why I’m getting SO much hate for what I said ??? I literallyyy worked SO so hard to get to where I am. Yes, Love Island elevated me but I’ve got to where I am becuz of my hard-working personalityyy ??? I still would’ve reached 1 million followers if I didn’t go on Love Island ??? Gosh, Love Island is like Voldemort to me at this point. It was my manifestation that got me to where I am you guysss ??? The media just LOVE to hate on me becuz I like Cartier ??? Van Cleef ??? I don’t like to complain and be down in my recaps you guysss but this has REALLLyyy frustrated me. I don’t owe anyWUNNN an explanation becuz my Fiat 500’s will support me always and forever 🤍🤍🤍 I’m just going to focus on being THE Fiat 500 Führer from now on you guysss

*screeches*

Errr! Tommyyy? Do you know what that meansss ???

HAHAHA Schlunkydoggg you are SO funnyyy

*bursts into song*

Tommy is literallyyy the most perfect boyfrienddd ??? I’m super super lucky to have him but ANYWAYSSS, you guysss don’t want to listen to me showing off anymore, do you ??? Categoricallyyy fuming at that x I can’t even talk about it x We move x

The press and everywun on social media are referring to me as Molly-Maegaret Thatcher ??? And honestlyyy guysss, wasn’t she the first female Prime Minister? What a dreammm. I’m 100% sure my dad was DM’ing her back in the dayyy ??? Or whatever they did ??? Write letters ??? That was SUCH a long time ago, like the literalll Stone Age. Omg guysss I’m SO clever - love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guysss at this rate I’m going to have to delete my Instagram account ??? I had to delete my Twitter becuz the Tweets about meee were VILE. How do these people sleep at night ??? I always, alwaysss ignore comments made about me but they are literallyyy everywhere ??? There’s SO many memes and videos going round of me ??? I’m categoricallyyy fuming that I wasn’t able to Photoshop them ??? Maybe they won’t recognise meee ??? But as you guysss know I categoricallyyy don’t edit my pictures, it’s just lighting and me knowing I’m having my picture taken ??? Anywaysss guysss I know that there’s alwaysss going to be someWUN that hates what you do ??? It’s what I signed up for isn’t it ??? I still think that we should all ✨ Be Kind ✨ like my best friend Maura said. She thinks she’s my best friend anywayyy but reallyyy I’m keeping my enemies close, *wink* becuz she 100% is after Tommy ??? Still to this day. The reason I don’t have friends is becuz they don’t add much to your life ??? Just acquaintances x Ellie Smelly is the wun for meee 🤍🤍🤍 And my Tommy of course 🤍🤍🤍 Isn’t he unREALLL ???

*whisphers to Tommy*

Errr! Tommyyy? Why didn’t you propose to me ??? I wouldn’t have to be dealing with this if you did. You Tommy Fumbled the fight and now thisss ???
Haha guysss we are SO in love, aren’t we Tommyyy ??? Omg Tommy stop being SO perfect x

*grabs Chanel for a second*

I can get through this guysss, this is a REALLLyyy hard recap for me to be making ??? I’ve been feeling super anxious latelyyy with everything that’s gone on, especiallyyy with the burglaryyy. PLEASE can we feel sorry for meee for wun second ??? Where are my Fiat 500’s at ??? I could literallyyy murder a dog and they would support meee. But of course I’ll blame Tommy so love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Are you guysss interested in a New York haul ??? Lol sorry guysss that just randomlyyy came into my head. I’m SO random 😚 Anywaysss. Might have to go and watch Shrek in bed to calm down, Shrek is loveee, Shrek is lifeee 😚✌🏻

*does Shrek impression*

Tommyyy looks a bit like Shrek doesn’t he ???

Anywaysss guysss I’m off to go and leak some fake engagement and pregnancy news to the press. Well I’ll get Fran to do it. Do you think today is a gud day to call the paps on myself ??? Why do I alwaysss look categoricallyyy fuming in my pap photos ??? Love that for me 😚✌🏻 Maybe I should ✨ leek ✨ some information about the house I’m buying ??? I’m not going to say too much about it you guysss, *wink* becuz you know meee I alwaysss jinx myself. Anywaysss let’s be positive you guysss. Onwards and upwards from now on x

I’m going to end this recap here you guysss. I literallyyy feel SO drained that I need to have my third bath of the day and get into bed. I’ve had SUCH a busy day of photoshopping my latest Instagram post and Fran has been texting me ALLL day to try and turn things around ??? Work harder Fran. Please. Anywaysss off I go. Thank you SO so much for reading you guysss and I’ll see you in my next wun, if I’ve not been ✨ cancelled ✨ by then

*rings up Elle Darby to form an alliance*

Bye you guysss

*blows kiss*

*cries into Chanel bag*
u had me CREASING at “*screeches*” 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This thread is absolutely hilarious 🤣 the poll was brilliant hahaha
Anyways I was tapping through Instagram stories and this is what the “educated” daughter of multi millionaire family from jersey had to say about the molly mae situation 🤡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
queencarmen
Mentioned that since she’s gotten with Tommy she dresses more conservative now. And they weren’t wrong! She dressed so differently before.

I honestly don’t even think Love island producers would even look twice at her the way she is now if they were looking for people for the show and she had never been on it yet... her vibe now is so dull and boring

Reactions: 59
I honestly don’t even think Love island producers would even look twice at her the way she is now if they were looking for people for the show and she had never been on it yet... her vibe now is so dull and boring
She goes on about how she was handpicked because love island producers saw potential in her because she was a “successful influencer”. She wasn’t. She had a few thousand followers. They picked her because she was a young, thin, pretty, white, heterosexual woman.
she fit their usual image. Full of fillers and fake with very little brain cells. They throw in a few token handful of clever successful people but they never do so well because they don’t fit the usual fake look and fake boring personalities.
she thinks she’s so special but she literally isn’t. She is full of so much privilege which she doesn’t acknowledge. Like she said she started getting fillers age 16.. she’s had lips, chin, cheek fillers, plus Boob job, Botox, and teeth. That’s thousands and thousands of pounds. Her parents paid for most of that. A teenager didn’t pay for all of that themselves. She doesn’t seem to acknowledge that she had a nice home, parents who had good stable jobs where she never had any worries at all. That she polished her look before posting photos on social media. That’s why she got to love island. That’s why she is where she is now.

She would never be caught wearing something like this any more. She went from sexy influencer with weird joggers baggy clothes 24/7

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 53
When I first saw her in a hot tub on the preview for her entrance episode, I said to my friends that she was a star. I backed her up in my predictions as being the most successful person to come out of love island.

I heavily backed her, but seeing her say everyone has the same 24 hours? No. I was mistaken. She has absolutely no idea.

Very disappointing.

Reactions: 12
She’s even had a nose job. She’s deleted her really old photos but in original photos she had the same nose as her sister does on this photo and now her nose is totally different. Her face isn’t even her face. She is fully shop bought

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Ffs Cynthia. At least delete the evidence 😭

I’m sorry but I was gonna say I feel a lot of ppl slating her now are ppl who were prob calling her boss babe in august or whenever she got her ✨new job✨

It’s like something I saw ages ago on how ppl are all end poverty and duck Jeff bezos until it’s Rihanna becoming a billionaire then it’s all ‘boss babe in her bag’

B94DDCB8-BDF1-42C2-8B13-2C77E98CBE82.png

FAO MONEYYMAE

Reactions: 16
The whole argument that her comments were taken out of context or that she was only talking about her situation is ridiculous. She even says that people have pulled her up on this specific comment before which if she had been misinterpreted would have been a good opportunity to clarify what she really meant but it turns out people were right. She fully laid out the main counter argument to her point that people from poorer backgrounds have more of an uphill battle but dismisses it by repeating that we all have "the same 24 hours in the day". It really couldn't be any more clear.

Reactions: 26
Predictions for next controversy

1. Someone with some clout and a blue tick goes back to Father Furies comments about raping JP's girlfriend in front of him after Timmy's boxing victory !(the victory that never happened )
2. Revelations about how Timmy acquired his broken rib
3. Leaks about MM and TNT's relationship

If any of these can true I would like my tenner please !!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.