Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can really tell that mollys sister is slowly morphing into her and it’s quite sad as she’s actually got a good job and had a decent career path ahead of her

Reactions: 23
MM sister looked like she had put on weight .. not judging she still is slim, but I wonder if she’s still in the army

Reactions: 5
Try eBay and Depop too. I’ve found some amazing bits from Zara, Jack wills, & other stories etc recently for bargain prices
I agree with this, and charity shops too! Buying second hand is best, you can get some high quality stuff for cheap and even buying second hand stuff from plt or boohoo is better than going directly to them. A lot of people buy and wear once or twice so they're basically like new.

Reactions: 22
I don't doubt for a second she can't afford the mansion she wants - I think the problem is that Tommy cannot afford to contribute his part hence why they haven't bought yet.
Would that even be an issue? I'm sure tattlers would easily find out if Timmy's name was on the mortgage agreement but her fanbase would never know or care. Unless it's a point of pride for one or both of them buying a house together I don't think it matters. I'm pretty sure she pays for almost everything anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys I’ve got a question which is unrelated to why you’re talking about now. But I was just wondering how is fran so well off ? Her man plays for a not that big of a team and she has these nice cars and a really nice house ? I wonder how much she’s raking in from molly as well

Reactions: 7
Guys I’ve got a question which is unrelated to why you’re talking about now. But I was just wondering how is fran so well off ? Her man plays for a not that big of a team and she has these nice cars and a really nice house ? I wonder how much she’s raking in from molly as well
Her husband is on about 42k which is decent for league 1.

Sorry meant league 2
She used to be partner in The PR Social as well I believe, so probably made 6 figures.

Don’t be naive to think that these people don’t live beyond their means though. Cars are usually leased or on finance etc.

Reactions: 26
Bit of a “friend of a friend” thing here but caught up with a friend from school yesterday who works with someone close to the family (I won’t say who because don’t want to pile on the poor girl) and apparently they are the most materialistic family and her sister is turning into a MM clone- obsessed with money, status and designer stuff…how sad
Considering her sister is in the army, she’s going to struggle to be obsessed about status. Someone’s going to quickly inform her what rank she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She used to be partner in The PR Social as well I believe, so probably made 6 figures.

Don’t be naive to think that these people don’t live beyond their means though. Cars are usually leased or on finance etc.
Yeah, huge numbers of people who you think are very wealthy are mortgaged up to the hilt, their cars are all leased, huge credit card debt, they are a few bad months away from being bankrupt. A few of my parents friends are like this, from far away they look super wealthy, but if you know them well you know it’s all for show and they’re always complaining about not being sure if they’ll be able to pay off the minimum on their credit card that month.

Then some people you think are comfortably wealthy but not flashy are actually super rich but very low key about it and could afford all these things easily, but they just don’t care about appearances and are very sensible with their money.

Reactions: 24
Have any of you seen this? https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ry-sombre-display-head-pal-Maura-Higgins.html
They really don’t strike me as being very in love idk I know looks can be deceiving, but what’s weirder is the fact Maura’s always tagging along with them. You know, Maura who wanted to BE with Tommy on LI and literally would’ve got with him in a second. Two girls hanging out with one guy is just a strange dynamic imo no matter how “close” Maura and Molly are
Strange why wouldn't her Chanel bag be taken in the robbery?

Reactions: 1
So it sounds then like lots of rules have changed since 'my day' - there were endless loopholes people used to avoid tax. I always imagine that Fran is a very level headed and able business woman so I can't imagine that she wouldn't be legitimate in her financial dealings - even if she runs christening parties that resemble raves !!! Definitely I can't imagine that she draws a minimum salary - she clearly enjoys the benefits of a good income. She's not frugal, and nor should she is - she works hard and should enjoy it.

But of course all this lifestyle influencer culture is so smoke and mirrors - people have to promote an image where they look much richer than they actually are, in order to promote the brand and bring in more work, so really its v v hard to know the reality
You lost me at “she works hard” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.