Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& other stories, free people, 4th & reckless ☺
I’ve just moved here and had no idea where to order clothes from. So instead of being snarky you could suggest some other sites I can order from that are better than PLT and ethical and sustainable? Thx

Reactions: 3
I’ve just moved here and had no idea where to order clothes from. So instead of being snarky you could suggest some other sites I can order from that are better than PLT and ethical and sustainable? Thx
h&m are pretty good too, also if you’re looking for basics M&S can’t be beaten. If you’re looking for slightly more expensive pieces John Lewis have really expanded their range of designers and also stock their own brand clothing too! X

Reactions: 12
these places are so expensive, don’t use them as substitutes for PLT😭
They’re only expensive because people have to get paid a humane wage for producing the clothes, not like PLT or other fast fashion for £3 an hour in sweatshop conditions

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They’re only expensive because people have to get paid a humane wage for producing the clothes, not like PLT or other fast fashion for £3 an hour in sweatshop conditions
i get that, but if someone needs cheap clothes then & other stories isn’t a viable option

Reactions: 24
Sisters and seekers is cool! Once you search one alternative the algorithm will provide you with alternatives

Trust me anyone who is in the top tax bracket isn’t paying full tax they hire financial advisors who take care of that there are plenty of legal ways to reduce the tax bill. Most footballers for example have limited companies that x amount of wage is paid into so they only have to pay 20% corporation tax vs 45% income tax on certain profits. She has also handed over 500k in august in investments with one particular company. 250k comes from Instagram ad’s, plt, beauty works, her fake tan etc it’s not per Instagram post it’s combined income. Some months are more/less but atm 250k is her average.

My issues aren’t with her appearing more well off than she is, my issue is with her being totally unrelatable to her audience. She screams new money buying all these flashy things and feeling the need to constantly show them off. Buy what you love and if people notice they notice but don’t go out of your way to show off it’s tacky and classless.
My remarks were more directed at Fran than MM - but I absolutely take your point. High earners avoid tax endlessly and are able to do so quite legally - it honestly makes my blood boil, those who earn the most end up paying considerably proportionally less and morally that can't be right. They have all the social advantages of living in a welfare state without having to contribute to the same extent.

Reactions: 6
Bit of a “friend of a friend” thing here but caught up with a friend from school yesterday who works with someone close to the family (I won’t say who because don’t want to pile on the poor girl) and apparently they are the most materialistic family and her sister is turning into a MM clone- obsessed with money, status and designer stuff…how sad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bit of a “friend of a friend” thing here but caught up with a friend from school yesterday who works with someone close to the family (I won’t say who because don’t want to pile on the poor girl) and apparently they are the most materialistic family and her sister is turning into a MM clone- obsessed with money, status and designer stuff…how sad
Awww - I do love bit of tea spillage !!! Especially when it confirms everything I already thought !!

Honestly marks and spencer aren’t too bad in terms of price point and quality.

Reactions: 9
M&S have great bits and honestly don’t cost too much for the quality, I’ve no idea how ethical or sustainable ASOS and Zara are but I find ASOS own brand very good for sizing and good price points and have no complaints on the quality, Zara can be more expensive and the sizing for me is a bit off sometimes but the things I have bought from there have always been great quality 😊

Reactions: 10
Its another vote for Zara from me - they often do great copies, the sales are frequent and their on line service is good.

Not sure how sustainable or green they are as a company but anything that isn't BooHoo, PLT or I Saw it First, and has a high street presence is a plus in my book !!

Try eBay and Depop too. I’ve found some amazing bits from Zara, Jack wills, & other stories etc recently for bargain prices

Reactions: 15
Moved from where? Most shops are pretty universal these days especially online.

Reactions: 2
i would honestly be quite sad if i was molly and my sister had that reaction to being bought an lv bag.

Reactions: 8
sorry also forgot to add that said person told my friend that the robbers “took everything from the safe” now this could just be a mixed communication but that doesn’t sound like the “took everything but the clothes on our backs” story that we’ve all been told

Reactions: 15
i would honestly be quite sad if i was molly and my sister had that reaction to being bought an lv bag.
What I don’t get is she slated her ‘fake’ bracelets. Why not buy her a real one? You know something she probably really wants!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.