Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually post on here sorry to intrude but omfg that podcast. We all have the same 24 hours? Is she actually kidding like even before fame she came from privilege, why’s she trying so hard to be rags to riches. you actually couldn’t make it up fs.

And the level playing field thing is absolute tit when other islanders are treated differently because of the colour of their skin. Like no sorry molly there is no level playing field. and ALSO you can’t be that confident if you feel the need to say it over and over again. I only watched the first 15 minutes it was infuriating enough but that podcast host was up her arse big time too
Molly says 'we all have the same 24 hours' yet she didn't have time for her friends? Platitude Princess.

Reactions: 17
Are there any YouTuber's who just go out and do fun and interesting outings, or do arts and crafts, who aren't very materialistic and rarely do hauls? I would really love to find some new people to watch. Kelly Stamps and Jessica kellgren-fozardis are the only ones I know of.

The only reason I started watching YouTuber's is because I have a chronic health condition and I can barely go out, so I like to watch other people do nice things, as it's the closest I can get to doing it myself. I can't continue to watch someone who says we all have the same 24 hours in a day. She's only young so I'm not going to judge her and she does deserve a lot of credit for what she's achieved. However, it's not good for me to watch someone who doesn't understand that we actually all don't have the same 24 hours in a day or the same level of privilege.
I recommend Mia Maples 😀

Reactions: 6
Just watching some vids of the podcast and I’m not actually sure what ‘level’ she thinks she has got to lol. Also her saying her growth was getting big and she had no friends that helped, she was friends with Misha Grimes firstly who had a big following at that time. But also, what has she actually done that’s different to other influencers really? She has done a few PLT Collabs, launched a tit tanning brand and been HANDED a top role in PLT not because of work or skills but because it looks good for the company.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ooh, those stories for look fantastic she looks atrocious. She’s getting a bit over enthusiastic with the fillers again, her face is like a bloated orange.

Reactions: 8
How is she happy having no friends? (except for Fran who's her EMPLOYEE and Maura when it suits her).... She must live such a sad and bitter existence. So materialistic, no real love or happiness at all.

Reactions: 42
Molly says 'we all have the same 24 hours' yet she didn't have time for her friends? Platitude Princess.
That quote angers me so much and I can’t believe she actually said that?!!! How disgusting. But, not everyone has the same resources or even access to resources. She’s making it out as if she’s worked hard and earnt what she has but in reality the reason she has what she has is because she went on a brain numbing lay silly series for exposure. She’s not worked hard for it. Plus all she does in the 24 hours is take pictures and look down at people who have less than her, oh and fake a robbery. Shame money can’t buy class or intelligence

Reactions: 40
How is she happy having no friends? (except for Fran who's her EMPLOYEE and Maura when it suits her).... She must live such a sad and bitter existence. So materialistic, no real love or happiness at all.
Timmy is her best friend…🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m still not over the fact she so openly said “I have acquaitances and people in my life I say are my friends but they’re not” imagine being on her ‘friends’ watching that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
It’s the way she makes out she didn’t need love island to be successful but the girl had a plan. I’m sick of hearing her say how she’s different to other influencers because she won’t take every job offer and only promotes what she believes in. So we’re suppose to believe she turned down a 2 million deal yet recently posted hair gummy adverts 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 29
It’s the way she makes out she didn’t need love island to be successful but the girl had a plan. I’m sick of hearing her say how she’s different to other influencers because she won’t take every job offer and only promotes what she believes in. So we’re suppose to believe she turned down a 2 million deal yet recently posted hair gummy adverts 🙄
She’s admitted it was a ‘career move’ but then she didn’t need it apparently. I am really surprised people aren’t calling her out for her obvious contradiction, especially when she cried on LI because everyone called her scheming and in it for the money. God she’s such a child. First rule of lying, you have to make the story believable and consistent.

Reactions: 50
She’s admitted it was a ‘career move’ but then she didn’t need it apparently. I am really surprised people aren’t calling her out for her obvious contradiction, especially when she cried on LI because everyone called her scheming and in it for the money. God she’s such a child. First rule of lying, you have to make the story believable and consistent.
She contradicted herself so much throughout the interview. She probably can’t keep up with all the lies she’s told 😂

Reactions: 19
She contradicted herself so much throughout the interview. She probably can’t keep up with all the lies she’s told 😂
Well Fran is a very tit manager then as her whole career is dependent on good PR and she’s proven herself and Timmy to be nothing more than hacks. Notice her ‘I’m his rock’ PR drive on YT. She should fight Jake Paul it would seem!

Reactions: 7
I think she’s rather dim too so I don’t think she even realises that she contradicts herself

Reactions: 12
The friends thing just feels really sad to me. We all drift apart from people but saying friends are just too much work and you just want money is really sad. Why can't you have both or accept that you have one less million in the bank but you are surrounded by people that care about you and you care about.

Reactions: 50
I thought her comment about her and Tommy's attitude to money was so different. That he was frugal or shrewd with his money. can't remember her exact words, but I instantly saw a red flag. It's really something that can split people up, when your attitudes to money are very different

Reactions: 21
How sad is that sentence “friend or not”. MM’s mates now don’t even know if they’re her friends? Still licking her arse tho

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm confused why molly needs fran since she gets the same 24 hours in a day as everyone else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
It's a sad existence, it really is. All that money but nothing actually fulfilling in her life like a proper job, friendships, or charity work. Thought she'd be an advocate for endometriosis charities/women's health and start putting her money where her mouth is, but that would involve a bit of effort on her part :rolleyes:

Reactions: 32
I saw a Tiktok on @steven account of Molly saying she has hardly any friends and “likes her minuscule circle”.

Fair enough. She could easily attract leeches.

However everyone has friends they had before Love Island? So she’s basically saying she’s fucked off anyone who knew her before her fame which is pathetic. What a bitter and weird girl.

she also goes onto say that she “works, goes home spends time with her boyfriend and then goes to bed” which is girl talk for im overly obsessed with my boyfriend 😂 I guarantee if her and Tommy broke up she’d be out 247, with all her many many friends.

Such a weirdo

Reactions: 30
Not confident enough to order a takeaway though x
The thing about confidence is that when you’re young you think you know it all. It’s only once you gain real life experience that you realise you actually knew duck all back then. I don’t see a confident women, I see an insecure and childish barely grown up.

I saw a Tiktok on @steven account of Molly saying she has hardly any friends and “likes her minuscule circle”.

Fair enough. She could easily attract leeches.

However everyone has friends they had before Love Island? So she’s basically saying she’s fucked off anyone who knew her before her fame which is pathetic. What a bitter and weird girl.

she also goes onto say that she “works, goes home spends time with her boyfriend and then goes to bed” which is girl talk for im overly obsessed with my boyfriend 😂 I guarantee if her and Tommy broke up she’d be out 247, with all her many many friends.

Such a weirdo
That’s quite typical of some people when they’re in relationships though. Not justifying it, but I’ve seen it with so many friends over the years.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.