Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about only having like 5 people you're close to is that you just don't get to interact with a range of people. For example maybe if Molly actually had influencer friends that weren't white she would see it was a whole different ballgame.

I saw Kaz (from recent series LI) talking about how as a black woman she has to work twice as hard to get half the opportunities that white influencers do. Molly would just tell her to utilise her 24 hours a day better.

Reactions: 71
If this guy was so desperate to get a love islander on his podcast it should have been Dr Alex in my opinion. He’s the only one I have any respect for in terms of how they’ve used their platform, especially during the pandemic. I can’t even bear to listen to it, just reading about it here has put me in a bad mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I was disappointed with Steven tbh a lot of what she said he’s against, his interviews usually are deep but this didn’t tell us anything new
I just came to ask why Steven has suddenly lowered himself to influencers, as if Grace Beverly and Jack Maynard wasn’t enough.

Grace who is clearly a posh kid who’s had everything handed to her

Jack, who’s lived on his brothers coat tails and is the LAZIEST youtuber I’ve ever seen

Molly who goes on like she’s some working class inspiration who’s worked her arse off? She’s middle class, he parent’s obviously spoilt her (only reason I can think why she’s a brat) and LI catapulted her. Not only love island. But Tommy. As useless as he is, his surname alone meant whoever was with Tommy would get a lot of publicity after love island and Molly knew that.

I said before it even started those two would be together and try and create A BRAND, as they were the only two with a fairly big platform anyway - pre love island her platform wasn’t big enough for creative director of PLT though

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I don’t normally mind Molly Mae, but is she for real saying that she saw a gap in the tanning market?! The market is definitely oversaturated, and from what I’ve read online her tan is awful. So full of tit.
When she came out with them and people were praising how innovative she is and a bo$$ babe, I was thinking…’really??? How innovative is a fake tan line though’ looool. It’s one of the most basic and probably cheapest - she doesn’t have to design tit for it because it’s not creative, not clothes or beauty lmao. So dumb

Reactions: 8
absolutely baffled by this? literally all the bottles she has shown are half empty? it takes months and months and months to get through half of bottles that size. liar liar
I have been think the break in was staged for a while..somehow has all the same things and now the half used perfumes….it’s fake I’m 100000% sure

Reactions: 14
absolutely baffled by this? literally all the bottles she has shown are half empty? it takes months and months and months to get through half of bottles that size. liar liar
Do burglars risk jail time for half used perfume?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She played the Chello for 9 years yet she didn’t “have the best upbringing”🥴🥴🥴 pretty sure chellos ain’t cheap!! She’s full of tit

Reactions: 69
She played the Chello for 9 years yet she didn’t “have the best upbringing”🥴🥴🥴 pretty sure chellos ain’t cheap!! She’s full of tit
All those single parent family's on benefits with their sky, massive TVs, booze, cigarettes and erm cellos, tut, I bet that's what the scroungers spent all their free school meal vouchers on during the pandemic.

Reactions: 24
Do burglars risk jail time for half used perfume?
lol i wouldnt even want someones half used perfume if they gave it to me

I have been think the break in was staged for a while..somehow has all the same things and now the half used perfumes….it’s fake I’m 100000% sure
i seriously think you could be right, get her name out there, cause a real stir, they constantly do things to keep her in the papers when shes as boring as boring can be with nothing to tell

Reactions: 5
lol i wouldnt even want someones half used perfume if they gave it to me

i seriously think you could be right, get her name out there, cause a real stir, they constantly do things to keep her in the papers when shes as boring as boring can be with nothing to tell
Like “how can we make everyone feel sorry for her and stimulate sales before Christmas” just a thought

Reactions: 8
Paying for extra curriculars isn’t something that most average or below average earners can afford so that’s a bit of a sham to say she’s not had a great upbringing, I agree!!

Reactions: 24
When she came out with them and people were praising how innovative she is and a bo$$ babe, I was thinking…’really??? How innovative is a fake tan line though’ looool. It’s one of the most basic and probably cheapest - she doesn’t have to design tit for it because it’s not creative, not clothes or beauty lmao. So dumb
Who did I hear is bringing out his own male tanning range the other day?

Oh yes when you got burgled they thought right I’m going to take her perfumes not any of the expensive stuff just the perfumes 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Steven sickened me with the amount or arse licking he did. All that crap about Umar being to desperate to get her on board, she was lapping it up then. Not once did she say thanks after all of his arse licking comments either. She's not one bit humble. I listen to all of his podcasts and this was the first one where someone came across as totally unlikeable. I was shocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Paying for extra curriculars isn’t something that most average or below average earners can afford so that’s a bit of a sham to say she’s not had a great upbringing, I agree!!
She wasn’t poor at all. She grew up on in an affluent county and her mum and step dad live in a new build housing estate. Are you sure she wasn’t eluding to her parents separation and the birthmark saga? I suspect she was probably bullied a bit for that.

Reactions: 6
So you’re telling me the burglars saw Molly’s half used jo malone perfumes and thought they hit the jackpot 😂😂😂😂 oh please

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.