Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little Moaning Myrtle-Mae, crying over not being able to go on holiday for the tenth time this year and for not having an extra £800K in the bank. I’m sure the people that don’t have jobs and money because of Covid-19, that can’t afford to give their children a nice Christmas and those people that don’t have electricity because of the storms are feeling so sorry for you. Pray for Molly everyone x

• Haha
Reactions: 100
I’m sorryyy but I don’t understand sageing and crystals ??? It’s just not for me 😚✌🏻

But you believe in manifestation? Ok hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I really hope one day this witch experiences real hardship, perhaps then she will look back and realise what a spoilt little brat she really is.
She may be not much more than a teenager, but even at such a young age I’m sure most people are more aware than this unrealistic bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Molly’s had the best 2 years whilst other people have lost loved ones, businesses, developed mental health issues, got sick from covid and been isolated from everyone they loved. Meanwhile she’s been off on every holiday you could think of, earned ridiculous amounts of money sitting on her ass and just basically spinning off a load of tit. Congrats hun.

• Wow
Reactions: 79
Tommy's bottled the fight and Fran has told her that there is no way she can go to Dubai in the current political climate - sorry love !!! You'll just have to sit it out at home - maybe you could both help out at a food bank or volunteer to get some shopping for those who will need to isolate again. Take your mind off things.

Maybe that will help change your karma a bit !!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
“I feel so much more confident in my natural self now” she says after showing a highly photoshopped photo of herself.
But she’s SO honest and transparent with her followers ✌🏼

Reactions: 30
Molly’s had the best 2 years whilst other people have lost loved ones, businesses, developed mental health issues, got sick from covid and been isolated from everyone they loved. Meanwhile she’s been off on every holiday you could think of, earned ridiculous amounts of money sitting on her ass and just basically spinning off a load of tit. Congrats hun.
Literally came on here to say the exact same thing - you couldn't have said it better!

Reactions: 10
She’s still stuck with Timmy Fumbles though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her cheeks look pumped with filler again. You can really tell in her new video. Not as poorly done as last time but it still looks very ageing on her.

Apparently lip filler, cheek filler and composite bonding = natural.

Reactions: 36
I missed the last thread so not sure if mentioned but does anyone know what hotel in Budapest she stayed at? I love Budapest and want to book this one for next time as it looked *chefs kiss*
If there will be a vlog I can 100 % tell you because I live in Budapest for 6 years now. I m late to the party and just realized she was here lol

Reactions: 3
in the recent video everything is so exaggerated with Molly Mae, rebuys the same number of earrings no less than 14 tiiimezzZ, she's also scRAtching half her lip off with how BLUNT her lip liner is as she finallyyyy has a sharpener now. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Aww ho hum she’s had a tough time .. bleeping idiot chops this one isn’t she. Never Understood the hype with this moon head anyway but now I think she’s an even bigger bleep .. get in the sea you whining little turd bag

• Haha
Reactions: 16
why is she so upset? Just cos Tommy had to cancel the fight? happens all the time...I follow Victoria Benn on insta, her husband had to cancel his fight in july cos he had covid :rolleyes: get a grip ffs!!

Reactions: 12
She's crying because he lost the money from the fight and she's going to have to keep paying his bar tabs 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.