Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty little things post congratulating Lucy and luke .bet mollie was spitting feathers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'right now my place is just at home with my boyfriend'

ok mols so why you with steph and maura instead. this girl and her lies 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest blog is nauseating...first world problems or what.. 😓😓😓😓 Molly can’t go on holiday..boohoo Tommy can’t fight..😓😓😓 ...people are being mean to her on Twitter! She’s a clown and SO out of touch with the real world and the fact people are losing loved ones and struggling financially/losing their jobs! Honestly this girl is the biggest clown on earth 🤡 her braindead minions will no doubt be crying with her and sending messages of support 😷

Reactions: 31
'right now my place is just at home with my boyfriend'

ok mols so why you with steph and maura instead. this girl and her lies 🥱

Interesting isn't it ? Tommy isnt tagged at all in all those weekend stories from home. Surely if he'd gone on some kind of bender - and he really seems to me to be the kind of bloke who'd go on a bender if he was frustrated or upset - she'd be covering for him.

Reactions: 8
She's just done an in-depth interview with Diary of a CEO which is on Youtube. Does she have Invisalign in? Her lisp is really pronounced, I don't think she has a lisp naturally? Really distracted me. Lisping all over the place, surely she would take them out for the interview.

Reactions: 6
Never posted in here but I just saw this tiktok and I thought I’d post it because I honestly did not recognise her in that first picture, mad

(sorry i know tiktoks don’t work for everyone on tattle for some reason)

Reactions: 9
She would say that Twitter’s toxic because it’s the only place where the Fiat 500’s aren’t kissing her arse and it’s not full of snowflakes 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never posted in here but I just saw this tiktok and I thought I’d post it because I honestly did not recognise her in that first picture, mad

(sorry i know tiktoks don’t work for everyone on tattle for some reason)
Where’s the deprived we had nothing gone? Looks like quite a lot there…

Reactions: 13
How has she got the audacity to post "teams call to start off this Monday" at 3PM!!!

Molly hun, most of us started our Monday's 6/7 hours ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I actually had to check if that calendar was for real - seems like it does exist. Lord only knows how much it costs -but with shoes at 800 plus a pair presumably many thousands.

MM shops for comfort - have she and TNT split ? its so unusual to have no sign of them together and lets face it he's not in training camp anymore !!!

The general consensus on his fight - or as it happened non fight - was that he just wasn't fit enough. Perhaps there have been words in the Fury camp about the life he's living as an indulged Instagrammer rather then getting down to the hard work of being an athlete.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Georgia May posted a story with the same shoes with the bows in black. They alone cost more than 800 €. The golden bag also. The slippers 600 €. The other pair of shoes almost 700 €. The satchel 1200 €.
Is it PR? I'm disgusted.
Oh wow 🤢 I think it’s PR but I’m not too sure

Reactions: 7
The images Daily mail use of her 😂😂😂😂
All of these influencers hate Twitter. It’s not because it’s more toxic than Facebook or YouTube or Instagram. It’s because on all the others you can block certain words and delete comments. Twitter you can’t so they can’t narrate the discussion

Reactions: 29
I’ve seen that on tiktok, the girl showing it said it couldn’t bought they only sent them out in PR

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.