Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who think MM has ā€œreversedā€ her ā€œworkā€ aka fillers etc are dreamingā€¦sheā€™s just had it done better! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I hate this comment. In those older pictures here lips are done, she has photoshopped every single one of them, massive amount of make up and she is extremely thin-looking. I'm definitely not a fan of Molly, but I do think it is toxic that you are labelling her old pictures as 'pretty and femine' and her new ones as 'rough and masculine'. Are you crazy? 1) why do women have to look pretty/feminine all the time? 2) MM has once explained how obsessed she was with her looks at the time of her old pictures, you think that she ruined herself by not starving herself, getting rid of most of her cosmetic surgery? I am extremely bothered by your comment. Literally the only admirable thing MM has done is showing on her platform that she regretted the decisions she made on her looks and reverse most of them.
And If it's before love island too she was literally a teenager in those pics

Reactions: 11
I hate this comment. In those older pictures here lips are done, she has photoshopped every single one of them, massive amount of make up and she is extremely thin-looking. I'm definitely not a fan of Molly, but I do think it is toxic that you are labelling her old pictures as 'pretty and femine' and her new ones as 'rough and masculine'. Are you crazy? 1) why do women have to look pretty/feminine all the time? 2) MM has once explained how obsessed she was with her looks at the time of her old pictures, you think that she ruined herself by not starving herself, getting rid of most of her cosmetic surgery? I am extremely bothered by your comment. Literally the only admirable thing MM has done is showing on her platform that she regretted the decisions she made on her looks and reverse most of them.
totally agree aside from one fact - she didnā€™t reverse them, she just had them removed and then re-done at a better quality place, and sheā€™s just as toxic about starving herself nowā€¦

but when you read comments like that you can see why shes back obsessed with her weight etc. and I completely agree that the ā€˜feminine / masculineā€™ binary is an awful way to view the world. MM is clearly attractive in the befores and the afters, and comparing her as a teen to now is just wrong!

Reactions: 52
Maura looks like a recently divorced aunty in those Ann Summers photos. I think it's the hair. Or the outfit. duck knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Maura looks like a recently divorced aunty in those Ann Summers photos. I think it's the hair. Or the outfit. duck knows.
I think weight loss too, after 28 or so it really draws out ya face :( I still think sheā€™s looks beautiful tho

Reactions: 13
so they went to Budapest to shoot a very basic plt collection
And some pieces are already discounted :oops:

So let me recap what her Creative Director role implies: she chooses random stuff from PLT's "catalogue" every once in a while and that's a new edit? And every time (aka once a month) she flyes here and there for a few hours photoshoot + 5 days of holiday? Gosh, she must be exhausted from working so hard...poor thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Give me both those outfits any day over this.
Ah don't be mean she probably had no choice to wear that. She could've had a gynaecology appointment before the part and didn't want to be late by taking off her clothes so she just wore shorts that allow the gynaecologist to do/see everything without taking them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
totally agree aside from one fact - she didnā€™t reverse them, she just had them removed and then re-done at a better quality place, and sheā€™s just as toxic about starving herself nowā€¦
Iā€™m so glad you said this! Sheā€™s toxic as duck with what she says about food being ā€œbadā€, that she ā€œcanā€™t eat carbsā€ and that she ā€œneeds to be (eat) goodā€. She tries to make herself look like an advocate for being ā€œnaturalā€ and having her fillers removed when theyā€™ve just been re-done. She has composite bonding on her teeth, she wears extensions and acrylics? Thatā€™s not really ā€œnaturalā€ is it? Nobody would care if she didnā€™t bang on about it, as if sheā€™s the first woman on the planet to have them removed. Not to menion she Photoshops the duck out of her pictures/videos - how does that align with being natural? And loving yourself? Sorry to rant lmao but she isnā€™t admirable at all

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Iā€™m so glad you said this! Sheā€™s toxic as duck with what she says about food being ā€œbadā€, that she ā€œcanā€™t eat carbsā€ and that she ā€œneeds to be (eat) goodā€. She tries to make herself look like an advocate for being ā€œnaturalā€ and having her fillers removed when theyā€™ve just been re-done. She has composite bonding on her teeth, she wears extensions and acrylics? Thatā€™s not really ā€œnaturalā€ is it? Nobody would care if she didnā€™t bang on about it, as if sheā€™s the first woman on the planet to have them removed. Not to menion she Photoshops the duck out of her pictures/videos - how does that align with being natural? And loving yourself? Sorry to rant lmao but she isnā€™t admirable at all
This is true I didnā€™t realise how much she edits her nose until Iā€™ve came here to read. Also she must walk about bright orange her foundation colours is horrible lol so many girls out there will think sheā€™s natural when she just edits herself so much.

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t even know where to start because quite frankly youā€™re boring me a bit.
First off... She did not reverse and go natural... wake the duck up. šŸ˜‚
Secondly... She still has unhealthy eating and obsesses over her looks consistently, soooo?
Lastly... I didnā€™t say she was ruined because she looks masculine and I didnā€™t say looking masculine was a bad thing you twisted that so you could get on your high horse lmao.
However, I stand by what I said, so prepare to whine again šŸ˜‚
I think she did ruin her face, the amount of filler she had in her face and STILL DOES (for goodness sake) has stretched and puffed out her face to look MASCULINE in comparison to even when she was in freaking love island where she had more of a slimmer feminine looking face. If someone is naturally masculine leaning itā€™s bleeping BEAUTIFUL and POWERFUL, if someone looks that way because they pumped themselves with filler then I say yes they have ruined THEIR face. My opinion just let me have it lmao.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.