Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought why has she hired a bodyguard when it was just a burglary but then I thought maybe she knows something we haven’t been made aware of yet?
It’s her narc personality and the fact she thinks she somebody special

Reactions: 15
THIS. Had to reply soon as I saw this bc I have been thinking for a LONG ASSSS TIMEEE that we think we are way further along in feminism and equality than we really are and where we really are is women still pandering to patriarchy and the male gaze but in a little bubble where we think we’re empowered eg with surgery, the boss babe thing, “women supporting women” (which is actually been taken over by lots of influencer women as a way to deflect constructive criticism from other women and now is completely meaningless), the way we think we’re empowered to do any job we want and earn our own money but don’t realise if u also want a family things haven’t changed on the mans side so women are still split between home life and work while men mostly still just work and then women get slated for either being an at home mum or a working mum rather than anyone looking at the man …. I could go on forever bc the “we think we’re more free than we are when we’re actually playing the game HARD” thing applies to so many aspects of our lives from work to our appearances to our relationships

I also can’t cope when girls are fully aware of how they are pandering to the male gaze/patriarchy and perpetuating misogynistic ideas but play dumb with it. Just seen a TIKTOK from a girl who went out in a “devil outfit” (red leotard, fishnets and devil horns LOL) and has now made a pseudo-feminist video on why she keeps getting comments from men on her lack of clothing. She’s literally used the mean girls sound where Janice says “Halloween is the one time of year girls can dress like complete sluts and get away with it” but is trying to say “even on Halloween men try to tell us what to wear”. don’t get me wrong she can wear what she wants but it irritates me when girls play dumb as if they wore a pair of knickers out at the end of October IN THE UK for themselves and their girls. come on now. like the MG quote says it’s the one time u have an excuse to dress in next to nothing (bc u want the attention it brings) AND THAT IS FINEEE but pls call a spade a spade and don’t try act oh so feminist with it lol.

sorry girls rant done
loving mollys brave statement she just posted too such strength

another one with this crap 🥱
View attachment 836198
Omfg she manifested clear skin I CANT

Reactions: 35
I’m not sure tanning yourself an interesting shade of bright orange counts as blackfishing..? Between that and her bright blonde hair, I really think this is one thing on this thread that molly is actually not guilty of she does plenty of questionable things we can criticise or dislike her for but I don’t think this is one of them.

Reactions: 22
Was it a fake DM? I hope so. Tommy will smash him

Reactions: 3
I don’t really begrudge her hiring a bodyguard to be honest, if I had the money she has and had had my home broken into (and was in the position she was in in terms of name) then I would do the same. Temporarily of course, can’t be babied forever. It’s probably to warn off future attempts

Reactions: 4
the weird strained/edited neck absolutely sends me i have no idea why she thinks that looks good

Reactions: 32
I think she looks pretty rattled - her home has been burgled and she seems to have taken it as a personal attack on her, rather than her property, hence the security. I'm not sure about the wisdom of taking her up to London today and parading her around. I have very serious doubts about the advice she gets and how much Fran really helps her think about the impact she has, and the impact things have on her. At the moment she looks like a rather vulnerable Fran cash cow. Wasn't Fran in part responsible for the dog fandango; and I may have mis heard it but on Thursday Fram seemed to be really encouraging her during the brag vlog.

And where the hell is Tommy ? So much for being a devoted boyfriend. He's pissed off to Vegas for training for some utterly ridiculous fight against a Youtuber !!! Why couldn't he train here - at least for the next few weeks. Its hardly a serious fight. At the best of times she is highly anxious without him

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I'm presuming she's in PLT because this is all part of her contract with them. They would have arranged the tickets etc - MM is hardly known for her involvement in good causes and charities

Reactions: 27
I mean it is Tommy’s job and will be one of the biggest pay days he gets. She will be living in a hotel with 24 hour service anyway

Tommy is her boyfriend not minder. She’s had some things stolen, yes it sucks but life goes on. His boxing camp would have been pre planned

Reactions: 16
I assume the burglary puts pressure on tommy not to go away to the US for long periods without her, or she wants to move back down south.

Reactions: 3
Bit weird but she’s unfollowed like nearly a 100 people? Maybe it was an inside job xx x

Reactions: 23

Honestly if I was 22 and my boyfriend left me at such a time for anything less than something really important - ie, not a ridiculous training camp that could easily be re-configured here - I'd be mighty pissed off, and would really be evaluating how important I was to him. This fight is a JOKE !!

Reactions: 10
She’s had some things stolen? She’s not been held hostage, Maybe if she was in the house but she was miles away and now has a bodyguard. Tommy can’t put his career on halt for this and as much as it’s a youtuber fighting this is massive for his career.

Not sure why Molly doesn’t go out to the states with him, Paris seems to manage it.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.