Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo:oops: sorry if this has already been posted it just came up in my tiktok feed !

here’s the link if the video won’t work!
The video is here in that link!

Edit sorry you can't see the link when I quote this post but if you go to the OP it's under the deleted tiktok

Reactions: 2
Balloons 😂😂😂😂😂

He must have seen the person with the phone stuck in his face ffs. What a dafty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been deleted, what was it?!!
It was a tiktok of someone's phone playing a video of Tommy inhaling nitrous oxide.

I'm curious about the Tiktok user who posted it. The video of him doing hippy crack has actually been around for a while but never made an impact but this one has an extra bit with him having the empty balloon hanging from his mouth. It also doesn't have a watermark which all the others do.

Reactions: 5
Hypes up this first discount on filter.. 10% off?? Great saving of £2 thanks molly xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
is molly giving her NEW pretty little thing clothes to charity loool🤣🤣 mrs director

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here is the video

Here is the video
Oh I don’t think it will play!

Me again lol. I just googled and the video was from 2019 before he went into LI. The same video can be seen in an article by the scum.
I would link it but I refuse to direct traffic to them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh jesus I'm scarlet for MM. Nothing worse than your fella making a show of himself. Wonder if he was beating his chest again 🦍

Reactions: 16
MM is in this episode with Patricia Bright if anyone wants a gander

Reactions: 3
Oh I completely agree. Perhaps I should of worded it slightly differently as I very much agree with that entire thought process.
Oh good! I was worried you might take offence particularly if you had had any surgery (which I’m NOT hating on), often girls who have had some can’t see the logic as they think you are saying girls with surgery aren’t “real”. I love Hollie parsons on insta but I remember her posting this opinion when the Kendall Jenner red bikini furore was going on. Usually u will get the “women supporting women” trope thrown at u, when ur really not insulting any women at all but the system we were all born into!

Reactions: 4
MM is in this episode with Patricia Bright if anyone wants a gander

duck sake I put it on a random bit and it was her going ‘I don’t like going out, I’m a homebody’ how boring we get it MM you’re not like the other girls x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck does she think she is? Funniest thing I’ve seen. Wow. Says the girl who’s had how many bleeping holidays, says the girl who has a momager do it all for her, who’s never worked a 9-5 in her life, has never worked knowing she might not be able to afford basic necessities if she didn’t. She makes my blood boil, how people like her is beyond me. Molly, you have no credible reason to be a creative director, you’re lazy, and simply an easy image for the brand. That’s all your good at and ever will be, so duck off about ‘working whilst everyone’s sleeping’. Maybe stop working whilst sleeping though hun and show Timmy some attention so he stops swinging his jaw off around 18 year olds x

rant over lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.