Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake Paul isn’t stupid. He’s going to have so much trash talk if he ever does fight Timmy - it’s been handed to him on a plate.

what’s he said now?
Apparently this is the last offer, and the 1 million is partly being funded by Jake.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 775467
‘look Tommy I’m doing an impression of you in Liverpool the other night’
DED💀

Also at this. That’s what having a job is like Molly! Not that yours is real but if it were a real 9-5 this would be you 24/7!

06A549B9-1E71-4766-B586-B5BC631EC751.png

I don't think the only reasoning to want to have a boob job is for others to see your tits and like them? 🤔
You can just want to have nice boobs for yourself, no?
V interesting convo starter and I’ll try not to go too wild with my delve into it 😜 but actually, I think this is v relevant topic currently as I do believe women are living in a false sense of comfort in the way that we think we are way ahead than we actually are and we think we are more empowered than we are in society in many ways; surgery dating careers etc….

put simply do I think a woman can get boob job/surgery “for herself”? YES this is the reason I would get it. however let’s not lull ourselves into a false sense of empowerment. The base reason why it would be “for us” and “empower” us and improve our confidence is bc we have been conditioned to strive for a particular beauty standard. Were i by myself in outer space with no magazine models, adverts, films, tv etc etc would I feel the need suddenly one day to wake up and go HANG ON! my breasts are not perfectly rounded and pert with nipples high up. I’m going to get a boob job.”

No. Bc I’d have had nothing conditioning me into thinking that’s how boobs “should” look. Do you get me? Like, yes women can be empowering themselves by getting surgery and doing it for them/ their own confidence but we need to look hard at WHY we feel more confident by getting that surgery. Essentially, I wouldn’t ever be getting a boob job FOR MEN, it would be for myself, but if I did get one it is inadvertently for men bc men/patriarchy have set the beauty standard we are getting surgery to achieve…and we’re upholding/perpetuating it by getting it. Even when we don’t mean to or aren’t aware of it

There is an amazing girl on tik tok I can recc who has discussed this at length. There is also then the factor of the surgery industry actually widening the beauty gap bc it’s often only a certain type of woman who can afford it to begin with…. There’s a LOT to unpack on this subject!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
LOLOLOLOL not jake paul calling molly out on being a catfish 😅😅😅😅 that kid has just got my vote 🙌🙌🙌🙌

For real though Tommy is done if he doesn't take that fight

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jake Paul calling Molly a catfish & posting about how he can’t pay a $500 bill 😂 What a mess & embarrassment for them both

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The step bar does actually bend inwards :)

View attachment 776336
You’ve never commented before but went that far to defend her? TTTNT? Tommy is that you?

I’m joking. I don’t actually think you’re Tommy before people can’t take a joke

Her nose and chin are still photoshopped though. She can be less subtle when she has a massive puffer jacket on 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You’ve never commented before but went that far to defend her? TTTNT? Tommy is that you?

I’m joking. I don’t actually think you’re Tommy before people can’t take a joke

Her nose and chin are still photoshopped though 🙃
😂 yeah I don’t really comment on this thread! Do lurk a lot though. I’m aware how much she photoshops don’t worry! I just felt the need to point that one out!

Reactions: 15
God forbid Millie was her own person and wanted to get her eyebrows done. No, it has to be because she wants to be Molly-Mae 😐

D0F18E48-6912-4653-82C0-F67CF86AE3AC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is he being called Timmy? Is it a misspelling or is it a dig of some sort?
It seemed like it was a typo from Jake yesterday, in a story he put both Tommy and Timmy. Timmy seems to have stuck though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God forbid Millie was her own person and wanted to get her eyebrows done. No, it has to be because she wants to be Molly-Mae 😐

View attachment 776374
what the duck 😂 how has Muggy Mae basically apparently invented EYEBROWS 🤢 The Sun is such a pathetic media outlet, if I studied for years to be journalist and ended up having to write for The Sun I would hate myself 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
DED💀

Also at this. That’s what having a job is like Molly! Not that yours is real but if it were a real 9-5 this would be you 24/7!

View attachment 776193

V interesting convo starter and I’ll try not to go too wild with my delve into it 😜 but actually, I think this is v relevant topic currently as I do believe women are living in a false sense of comfort in the way that we think we are way ahead than we actually are and we think we are more empowered than we are in society in many ways; surgery dating careers etc….

put simply do I think a woman can get boob job/surgery “for herself”? YES this is the reason I would get it. however let’s not lull ourselves into a false sense of empowerment. The base reason why it would be “for us” and “empower” us and improve our confidence is bc we have been conditioned to strive for a particular beauty standard. Were i by myself in outer space with no magazine models, adverts, films, tv etc etc would I feel the need suddenly one day to wake up and go HANG ON! my breasts are not perfectly rounded and pert with nipples high up. I’m going to get a boob job.”

No. Bc I’d have had nothing conditioning me into thinking that’s how boobs “should” look. Do you get me? Like, yes women can be empowering themselves by getting surgery and doing it for them/ their own confidence but we need to look hard at WHY we feel more confident by getting that surgery. Essentially, I wouldn’t ever be getting a boob job FOR MEN, it would be for myself, but if I did get one it is inadvertently for men bc men/patriarchy have set the beauty standard we are getting surgery to achieve…and we’re upholding/perpetuating it by getting it. Even when we don’t mean to or aren’t aware of it

There is an amazing girl on tik tok I can recc who has discussed this at length. There is also then the factor of the surgery industry actually widening the beauty gap bc it’s often only a certain type of woman who can afford it to begin with…. There’s a LOT to unpack on this subject!
Oh I completely agree. Perhaps I should of worded it slightly differently as I very much agree with that entire thought process.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn't really have any recovery time after my boob job! I only needed a couple of paracetamols the first 2 days, and had a face full of makeup and could pose in the mirror by day 3. She could have easily hidden a boob job and in my opinion it looks like she's had very subtle implants. Similar to Georgia Steele's from S4 love island

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.