Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she would be much more likeable if she wasn’t with this man baby
I'm not sure she would. There's obviously something the relationship that's off, but everything annoying about Molly is ultimately specific to her. If she wasn't with Tommy, she'd just be in another clingy relationship, probably will someone richer and more straight laced that would have her trying even harder to be seen as a grown up she-EO 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Assuming this is an old pic, comparing it to the recent one she either has a brilliant push up bra or she’s definitely had a boob job.
She looks nothing like that in real life, if people have watched her TV advert and then see this picture they won’t know who that is 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
But why would she bother to get a boob job. Like sorry but she goes now where really. And she is 90 percent of the time covered up.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210922-122035_Instagram.jpg

Why does she need to specify it's supermarket own brand apple juice, is it to show how ReLaTaBlE she is with all her expensive jewellery on show 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
Oh my days. Does she actually think this looks good? Why does she look like she’s gurning going 😬😬 obviously got tips from Tommy there. words actually escape me she looks like the plank from Ed Edd and Eddy

14335A6E-7727-4CF0-9BAE-2974C18C0CF8.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
But why would she bother to get a boob job. Like sorry but she goes now where really. And she is 90 percent of the time covered up.
I don't think the only reasoning to want to have a boob job is for others to see your tits and like them? 🤔
You can just want to have nice boobs for yourself, no?

Reactions: 37
I don't think the only reasoning to want to have a boob job is for others to see your tits and like them? 🤔
You can just want to have nice boobs for yourself, no?
When would she have had this operation...she would’ve been absent for at least 2 weeks surely? She’s been consistently posting or papped

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s had a boob job, I feel like Tommy wouldn’t be alright with it.

I think it’s just a very good push up bra, angles and lighting

Reactions: 27
Would you look at that he’s following money mae’s footsteps 🙄

* I haven’t watched the vid btw don’t think I can listen to his voice for that long

37394379-9DAC-40C0-B378-710420435718.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Tensions are heightening, jake has just called Molly a catfish in his last reel hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Starting to think Jake Paul reads here...either that or as a purveyor of bullshit he can also smell other people's a mile off.

Reactions: 21
Starting to think Jake Paul reads here...either that or as a purveyor of bullshit he can also smell other people's a mile off.
Jake Paul isn’t stupid. He’s going to have so much trash talk if he ever does fight Timmy - it’s been handed to him on a plate.

what’s he said now?

Reactions: 9
A “professional” athlete vlogging is like the funniest image I can think of. The way it’s only going to be her fans watching😭what type of grown ass men sit around watching other men vlog all day

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.