Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi basically I 100% agree. I may get hate for saying this but sometimes I do feel as if she says it to get sympathy or a reaction ?? I’ve really struggled with my periods for AGES and recently I’ve made an endo diary for my gp just so I could log all the symptoms and stuff and I may not even have it but it is honestly so painful. The doctors suspect it and honestly if I had it, I wouldn’t be able to make vlogs and sit down and make Instagram stories 24\7 talking about how it’s the worst thing in the world. Idk her whole endo thing just seems fishy icl
I’ll probably get shot down for this but the endometriosis post has really riled me! For a start the only way to 100% diagnose endo as per NICE guidance is via laparoscopy which we know she hasn’t had. It took me 9 years to get a diagnosis because they wouldn’t operate and I’ve just had my third op to treat it…

it’s like it’s a new trend that’s suddenly appeared but all of a sudden it’s impacting her life SO much yet nothing has changed! I’ve always been very good at putting on a smile and faking my life but before my most recent op I literally couldn’t get up from the sofa most of the time, plus it cost me my relationship (too painful to have sex so he went elsewhere) I know everyone is different and she genuinely could be suffering but something just seems… off… sorry

Reactions: 16
I feel like molly just has to have something backing her at all times ? Like sympathy ? I’ve seen a lot of her fans defend her and say she’s been through a lot with the cancer (which turns out it wasn’t even cancerous) and now she has endo and it pisses me off ? Lie these are real struggles not something she can try and gain bounty points from

Reactions: 17
Truth is; she's average looking (i don't think she's pretty tbh), she has an average body when she doesn't photoshop, her relationship is a shambles, she's now fake creative director of a company notorious for terrible quality of clothing, and she clearly has a massive void in her life that she attempts to fill with buying $50,000 pieces of jewellery. I give her a couple of years and her name won't be said much anymore. Personally I'm crossing my fingers for a PLT duck up, surely it won't be long (more fleas???)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
what was that video?!
Sorry I was exaggerating a bit / being sarcastic I mean the video they did explaining the “business” side of things and the way they were making this secret deal out to be something ppl would be amazed by like a role with an actual big fashion house or whatever rather than PLT

Reactions: 3
THAT “BUSINESS” video was a absolute bullsh*t. Sorry but it was mainly to loathe how successful she’s been (+ to tease her plt deal which was a pr thing) and how she is so integrous cause she turned down a few deals. It’s really not hard to have integrity when you have hundreds of big brands fighting over you and you’re guaranteed a bunch of money anyway. I don’t know, people applauding her for that was kinda bizarre. Fran was doing most of the talking of course but there wasn’t much substance to the video tbh, I was initially quite interested cause of just pure interest about how much money she was raking in and how it was even possible two years later to have even more momentum from love island but it was just a bs video, half arsed I felt like.

Reactions: 19
THAT “BUSINESS” video was a absolute bullsh*t. Sorry but it was mainly to loathe how successful she’s been (+ to tease her plt deal which was a pr thing) and how she is so integrous cause she turned down a few deals. It’s really not hard to have integrity when you have hundreds of big brands fighting over you and you’re guaranteed a bunch of money anyway. I don’t know, people applauding her for that was kinda bizarre. Fran was doing most of the talking of course but there wasn’t much substance to the video tbh, I was initially quite interested cause of just pure interest about how much money she was raking in and how it was even possible two years later to have even more momentum from love island but it was just a bs video, half arsed I felt like.
Agreeeee. Feel like people are starting to see the light, ironically due to her own silly self promotion. Can’t believe she read the room so badly? Tho I guess it’s about 50% of the room that see the BS, the others are still worshiping their qwueeeeen #ukkyliejenner (which is funny cos Kylie is also a fraud 😅)

Reactions: 14
Hi basically I 100% agree. I may get hate for saying this but sometimes I do feel as if she says it to get sympathy or a reaction ?? I’ve really struggled with my periods for AGES and recently I’ve made an endo diary for my gp just so I could log all the symptoms and stuff and I may not even have it but it is honestly so painful. The doctors suspect it and honestly if I had it, I wouldn’t be able to make vlogs and sit down and make Instagram stories 24\7 talking about how it’s the worst thing in the world. Idk her whole endo thing just seems fishy icl
I don’t think we see enough of her life to make this judgment tbh at the end of the day we only see what she chooses to put on and that’s not a huge amount at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg her interview on radio 1 was on in the car and they asked her about sustainable clothing and she started going on about how girls shouldn’t be embarrassed to wear the same dress twice , I was dying , completely missed the point of the question 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Omg she’s an actual idiot 😂😂😭😭😭

She’s actually… I don’t even know. Just speechless 😂😂😂😂
oh my god she cant be serious? how on earth is she on mega money when she’s that dumb. feel sorry for all the fashion students who would die to be in her position and she’s saying tit like that? she’s ridiculous

stop fast fashion? don’t wear the same dress twice 👍🏻

Reactions: 31
I think people who were hoping Molly is going to change PLT to be a more sustainable brand are going to be disapointed. It's probably a little unfair to expect one creative director to change the unethical business practices that they've built their whole company on especially if we're correct that her role is just a pr stunt. As the new 'face' of the company though she's the one that people will expect to answer these questions. She's going to have to come up with better answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think people who were hoping Molly is going to change PLT to be a more sustainable brand are going to be disapointed. It's probably a little unfair to expect one creative director to change the unethical business practices that they've built their whole company on especially if we're correct that her role is just a pr stunt. As the new 'face' of the company though she's the one that people will have to answer these questions. She's going to have to come up with better answers.
I doubt it she’s only there to make monies so she can buy Cartier & Van cleef. She just makes designers look cheap af

Reactions: 13
@JazzyB @Pippylong0509 🙄🙄🙄 Oh. My. Oh. My. She can’t be serious. How is someone so dumb making so much money?! Actually slightly makes me want to cry!! And twice?! Seriously, 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m actually having quite a visceral reaction to her now 😬😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her saying that she’s ‘read everything and will be changes’ is such a lie in hope to stop people talking about the issues that are going on. She’s had countless collections with PLT and none of them have been anymore enviromenty friendly or ethical. She could have even used recyclable materials for a start?? Just shows she doesn’t care at all just trying to get people to excuse her behaviour

Reactions: 13
oh my god she cant be serious? how on earth is she on mega money when she’s that dumb. feel sorry for all the fashion students who would die to be in her position and she’s saying tit like that? she’s ridiculous

stop fast fashion? don’t wear the same dress twice 👍🏻
I’m sure if you wear the dress twice, it automatically doubles the sweatshop workers wages

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Molly not understanding the term 'sustainable fashion' is the least surprising thing I've ever heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hi Molly, you bored ???

The good tiktoks are the ones that are relatable/hold some universal truth through humour or are just plain silly humour. What the hell does her above video say? Nothing at all but to show the world she’s a self involved narcissist and that we should all apparently give a duck about something so bleeping, bleeping trivial that revolves around her, and her only.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.