Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
I’ll probably get shot down for this but the endometriosis post has really riled me! For a start the only way to 100% diagnose endo as per NICE guidance is via laparoscopy which we know she hasn’t had. It took me 9 years to get a diagnosis because they wouldn’t operate and I’ve just had my third op to treat it…

it’s like it’s a new trend that’s suddenly appeared but all of a sudden it’s impacting her life SO much yet nothing has changed! I’ve always been very good at putting on a smile and faking my life but before my most recent op I literally couldn’t get up from the sofa most of the time, plus it cost me my relationship (too painful to have sex so he went elsewhere) I know everyone is different and she genuinely could be suffering but something just seems… off… sorry

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Who the fuck does she think she is? Funniest thing I’ve seen. Wow. Says the girl who’s had how many fucking holidays, says the girl who has a momager do it all for her, who’s never worked a 9-5 in her life, has never worked knowing she might not be able to afford basic necessities if she didn’t. She makes my blood boil, how people like her is beyond me. Molly, you have no credible reason to be a creative director, you’re lazy, and simply an easy image for the brand. That’s all your good at and ever will be, so fuck off about ‘working whilst everyone’s sleeping’. Maybe stop working whilst sleeping though hun and show Timmy some attention so he stops swinging his jaw off around 18 year olds x

rant over lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe Tommy’s boxing mates/opponents don’t rip him to shreds for being a grown man and worshiping a teddy

• Haha
Reactions: 71

DubaiM

The club Moloko is owned by Peter Kane -Liverpool drugs mafia. That’s why no police were called & knows the Fury’s wouldn’t be complaining about a CCTV photo or DM being shared to the press. Kane probably approved for it to go public anyway to embarrass the Furys ( it’s his brother Roman with Tommy at the club) not a staff member. Weird only 3 brief video clips despite a club full of students - more to come out. It’s a dangerous drugs underworld, which the Fury family are known to be heavily involved with that Tommy is dragging Molly Mae into. MTK Global - Furys’ boxing management is owned by Daniel Kinahan, Irish drugs gangster - BBC Panorama documentary on it look it up. Her police parents , army sister & Fran should be very alarmed & step in now as it will only get worse.

When they split, Tolly fans will obviously all side with Molly Mae anyway - she doesn’t need him anymore as already proved she isn’t Money Mae & now deserves a better man.

• Wow
Reactions: 69

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I couldn’t think of anything worse than going to a club surrounded by drunk people who are off their faces on drugs. I don’t understand the idea that if you don’t do those things you’re considered boring and the questions/looks people give you if you don’t drink alcohol ??? Just because you’re in your twenties doesn’t mean you have to like going to a club, drinking and doing drugs. It’s just not for me 😚✌🏻 However, I don’t understand why Molly pretends that Tommy isn’t like that and that he wants to be settled down with her when he clearly doesn’t?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Sunflowerrose

Molly was 2 when 9/11 happened, most of the target market weren't born, I don't see the harm in the post to be honest. They get criticised for posting something, for posting nothing, for just reposting something, for creating something new. She's problematic and irritating af but ffs. I'd guess a lot complaining on twitter don't have any ties to it beyond having read about it.
Sorry no I have to disagree - using an absolutely horrific tragedy from 20 years ago to generate sales and lines the pockets of a morally corrupt corporation and greedy individuals. Nah mate! I don't think her age should justify her lack of awareness on 9/11. Not placing the blame on her solely but the whole company. It's gross to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 66

GiadaJade

tempFileForShare_20210926-133341.jpg

This is PLT's new Creative Director, ladies and gentlemen.
The "boss babe", the hard working business woman, the one who is supposed to "work 24/7", the one who "works while we sleep".
Two fu**ing days spent on the couch watching teen movies and eating chocolate, while us peasants must work to pay the bills.
She should have written "I sleep while you work", that's more fitting.

• Haha
  • Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
It’s so funny when she posts these moronic and borderline offensive things on her stories then hastily deletes them when people inform her it’s not the hot take she thought it was. She regularly posts videos/stories of her having baths at 3pm and vegetating in bed waiting for her Starbucks Deliveroo to arrive. Yet she seriously believes she is working harder than the average person? She is beyond deluded.

And it’s a very good insight into what she thinks about people less fortunate than her. People who aren’t as successful as her are apparently just lazy.

• Heart
  • Haha

fwooper

VIP Member
Dying that everyone in the background has actual laptops to do actual work on while Molly has her tiny Louis Vuitton diary. What do we reckon is inside? Definitely some Very Important business items - I reckon it's her comprehensive plan for how to end slave labour in the company and pay their workers a decent wage. Or maybe just pictures of Tommy.

She's going for Elle Woods vibes but she doesn't have the brains or the fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Angel52

VIP Member
Let be fair guys, there’s only so many times you can watch Harry Potter and shrek in life before ya snort some drugs ahahaha 😂 shes a boring no sex appeal person, I couldn’t do it

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Tabitha

VIP Member
I’ve just re-read it and it just screams of - I take my Pinterest mood board along every so often - to me. My blood is boiling today 🤣
I’ve been a creative director and this is not it. You lead a team and develop the entire brand’s visual guidelines. You have the final say on all creative decisions. She says she just contributes some ideas? Sounds like a junior role to me. I actually find this really offensive. It’s making a mockery not only out of creative directors, but anyone who has a real job title that they earned.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Fuck me the Daily Mail need to get a life. Doing a story on her about buying a five pack of doughnuts (she bought them for her friend Stephanie)? Who gives a fuck?

• Haha
Reactions: 60