Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she really did have endometriosis there is no way she would be able to do a job as stressful as being a creative director of a huge company (albeit I don't think she does that role correctly anyway) plus does she actually know that you can only get diagnosed for endometriosis by surgery?
I absolutely do not mean to defend MM here and the details of her diagnosis defo seem sketchy.. And I am so sorry you've had such a rough time, BUT endo is a really common condition which for some people can be managed with surgery and it may not return as extensively, for others it can flare up a handful of times and then disappear, and for some it can be debilitating and unrelenting.

I work in a very stressful area of healthcare and have colleagues with the condition who live with it and work the same job as me, and I also know someone in my personal life who has it so badly that she has to walk with a stick. Not intending to undermine your experience at all but just noting that for such a common condition, it's important not to assume all those affected are affected to the same degree and 'can't do a job as stressful as being a creative director' ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

There’s so many videos of him from last night on tik tok. Honestly he looks off his head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If he keeps carrying on like this it'll be terrible for the #girlboss brand she is desperately trying to curate right now. She wants the perfect power couple image of him as a boxer and her being some kind of high flying fashion boss, but he's stuck boxing social media influencers and now he's attending student nights gurning his eyeballs out. He's not going to get any more successful than he already is - this is already the peak for him - so it's downhill from here and these cringeworthy gaffes are only going to get more common. If Molly really is business savvy she'd cut ties with him sooner rather than later to avoid embarrassment for herself down the line. Without being protected by PR and Molly showing him in a good light in vlogs he's a mess.

Reactions: 38
The Sun article is tit! Fran and the PR team can spin it all they want. The videos DO NOT LIE! It’s like they’ve paid off the Sun to write a friendly-tilted article about Molly and Tommy in exchange for “exclusive” bits here and there.

Reactions: 24
Tyson Fury has a known deal with The Sun to spin bad press stories for his Exclusives. Hopefully one of the other tabloids will set up. Another drugs story about Tommy they previously dismissed.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....my-fury-inhaling-killer-drug-hippy-crack/amp/

Truth always reveals itself in the end, PR Managers cannot dismiss/ cover up everything especially with social media now. Tommy always liked to party hard, chase girls & take drugs just like his brother Tyson. His Uncle Peter was a notorious drugs baron, prison dealing mainly amphetamines / Molly in Manchester. Do wonder what Molly Mae’s police parents real opinion of Tommy is?

That’s why the squeaky clean stay at home, Mr Perfect Boyfriend persona is so fake. Holidaying in LA & now this- cracks definitely happening & risks damaging her professional image as it’s obviously more than alcohol. Tommy looks so bloated in that club video for a “pro athlete” to have a beer belly at 22 - he is going to age badly, fat & bald like the rest of the Fury men. All thick & still acting like fools. Picture of Tyson at 21 & then by 29. 🥴🤮Molly Mae can do much better.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The jaw cannot lie🤫 how long do we reckon until the “couple goals” crash and burn? I’m just waiting for the “We have both come to the difficult decision to go our separate ways but we will always love each other, please respect our privacy” blah blah blah post. Before the end of this year I’d say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
The jaw cannot lie🤫 how long do we reckon until the “couple goals” crash and burn? I’m just waiting for the “We have both come to the difficult decision to go our separate ways but we will always love each other, please respect our privacy” blah blah blah post. Before the end of this year I’d say.
View attachment 766132
Damn the devil works hard but Fran and MM work harder. They keep getting deleted 😅 and yeah 100% break up by Xmas?

Reactions: 17
Tommy is the definition of the ick, wouldn’t be surprised if they split soon but are staying together to save face. Cue the big long post of ‘we will always have love for each other and remain friends’ which will translate to ‘I am trying to pretend I am a mature role model’

Reactions: 49
View attachment 766132
THE GURN HAAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What I love most is that Fran can do all she wants in trying to delete it from the internet but as long as people attending that club keep putting up TikToks and people putting it on here for the public to see, what happened last night won’t be forgotten 🤷🏼‍♀️ She can’t cover this up

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 16
I bet Fran is DESPERATE for Molly to dump him, everyone can see he’s just a useless lump dragging her down. It was “cute” for a year for the Fiat500 clan but surely for a girl desperate to demolish her love island history, Tommy needs to get gone too?

Reactions: 35
If they split up soon they will probably spin it as, 'due to their busy ongoing schedules'.

Then Tommy will be off partying round the world and Molly will be posting loads of girl boss tit.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.