Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOSEYB93

Stuck between buying molly maes filter tan or Naked Glow by Lovekimberly anyone tried either? Recommendations be great ladies 😀

Angel52

VIP Member
She really thinks she works hard, doesn't she. Hahahahaha. I remember when I was 22 and stupid. Bless her.

By the way.... someone posted this on another thread. Is this Molly's unfiltered jawline in the background?! Oh, the disrespect!!
I don’t think that’s Molly ☺ From what I remember that’s not what she wore or how she had her hair

LDNtea

VIP Member
I’ll probably get shot down for this but the endometriosis post has really riled me! For a start the only way to 100% diagnose endo as per NICE guidance is via laparoscopy which we know she hasn’t had. It took me 9 years to get a diagnosis because they wouldn’t operate and I’ve just had my third op to treat it…

it’s like it’s a new trend that’s suddenly appeared but all of a sudden it’s impacting her life SO much yet nothing has changed! I’ve always been very good at putting on a smile and faking my life but before my most recent op I literally couldn’t get up from the sofa most of the time, plus it cost me my relationship (too painful to have sex so he went elsewhere) I know everyone is different and she genuinely could be suffering but something just seems… off… sorry
I was thinking I don’t remember her mentioning anything about it at all before but don’t watch her blogs. There was someone else recently tho that I remember ppl saying similar and how the influencer was almost jumping on a bandwagon

nicnacpaddywhack

Tommy went on a night out in Liverpool with his mates. There were videos of him with his top off beating his chest and posing in front of girls. He was gurning and lots of people thought he looked high on coke. The bar alleged that he ignored staff and left without paying his £400+ bill.

The bar DMed Molly the morning after she apparently had to pay for him. All the attention this got made an old video of him doing drugs from just before Love Island resurfaced.
woah no way, was this reported anywhere I'd love to have a snoop !

Ajk1472

Nana is on holiday.
Grandchild fending for herself for the foreseeable?
Looks like she’s not just having a break from Molly it also looks like she’s having one from her partner & child too 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s posting at soft play whilst her assistant Ellen is also posting similar stories to Fran so must be on holiday together 🤣