Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its cringy but theres nothing wrong with him going out with his mates and lapping up the attention, HOWEVER - molly pretending they have some mature in love relationship is even CRINGIER, he's absolutely ruining the image she's trying to create its so embarrassing for her LMAO

Reactions: 51
Let be fair guys, there’s only so many times you can watch Harry Potter and shrek in life before ya snort some drugs ahahaha 😂 shes a boring no sex appeal person, I couldn’t do it

• Haha
Reactions: 63
It is my idea of a dream being in the same club as him... The amount of people gathered round him means it is easier to get a drink at the bar and free dance floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It is my idea of a dream being in the same club as him... The amount of people gathered round him means it is easier to get a drink at the bar and free dance floor.
isn’t it so strange how those people spent money to have a night out with pals but instead gathered around a booth staring and cheering at a reality star….
So so creepy, I don’t get celeb culture

Reactions: 31
I'm still blown away by how cringy it is! He's so young and so immature, I guess he can't handle all the attention from hundreds of people wherever he goes. Can you imagine waking up to this after your boyfriend had been on a lads night out? I wouldn't be able to sleep with him ever again, I would have sealed up down there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.