Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else sick of seeing this shade of green everywhere on insta😂? People have no originality 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was a couple of days behind so just caught up. I think Molly goes out more than we realise, I saw her in out in a nightclub in MCR a few week ago with Maura- ok, she didn’t look the slightest bit tipsy but there wasn’t anything on social media about this night!
Also, I am super surprised she isn’t Godmother to Fran’s baby, bet she is too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
She donated £1,000 to Misha Grimes’ go fund me page, thought that was lovely as I didn’t expect her to donate so much. Although that isn’t a lot to her, it’s a decent amount

Reactions: 18
She donated £1,000 to Misha Grimes’ go fund me page, thought that was lovely as I didn’t expect her to donate so much. Although that isn’t a lot to her, it’s a decent amount
I swear celebrities only make big donations with their name attached to it for the clout. £1000 isn’t much to get people to think you’re a nice person. Molly goes on about privacy so much you’d think she would have marked it as anonymous and told Misha privately.

Reactions: 25
I swear celebrities only make big donations with their name attached to it for the clout. £1000 isn’t much to get people to think you’re a nice person. Molly goes on about privacy so much you’d think she would have marked it as anonymous and told Misha privately.
She doesn’t care about privacy she’s got a personalised reg plate with MM on it 😂

Reactions: 19
That’s a good point, I forgot you can donate anonymously

Reactions: 1
Who is Misha Grimes? Why is she fundraising?
Misha Grimes is her long time friend far before love Island, back in the pageant days. Unfortunately for the last two years she has had to watch her dad deteriorate due to Motor Neurones Disease ALS and be his full time carer for the most part, he unfortunately passed last month from it. she put a beautiful video up with her mum telling his story and has made a fundraiser to donate to her dads chosen charity for it... she’s also a you tuber and her videos are super light and fun watches, a lot like Molly Mae but just far FAR more humble and more exciting fashion sense which makes the hauls good ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.