Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually funny how molly is posting so much more on youtube and tiktok just as the spotlight is on the 2021 islanders, she is so desperate for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 48
New to this thread and just out of pure curiosity why is she called Nappy-Mae? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly I followed Molly Mae before love island and her videos in the past were very mundane and boring just like they are now, the only reason I continued following is because of Love Island, I would have unsubscribed ages ago 😂 remember your roots Molly, influencing isn’t a life time career and all you will be left with is your designer things because everyone will just move on to the next blonde pretty girl. The fact that you spent every minute of every day with the people on love Island and not one person except Maura (who is riding coat tails tbh) wants to associate with you ?
Evaluate yourself.

Reactions: 27
I don’t like her but I don’t know why
Haha same. But idk why. Maybe MM association?? 🤣 But just seen a few on the thread hype her up or like how MM has struck gold with getting Fran/ a mastermind for getting her this CD deal etc. I wouldn't think so, it's just her job really.

Reactions: 6
I think the award should go to Fran - she clearly is the queen of spin. Knowing that MM was about to sign a contract with a brand that has very very dubious ethics and morals - she takes part in a vlog just days before the focus of which is the insistence that MM is a deeply moral and ethical person. A lot of coverage has been given to the contract she supposedly turned down - out of respect to her followers and those she ‘influences’.

Articles about her PLT contract make a passing reference to the ethics of the brand but the main emphasis is about MMs enormous achievements and her enormous influence - she is portrayed as a very serious and successful business woman. I’ve seen references conflating her role to those of Phoebe philo and Karl lagerfield!!!
not my phoebe philo. Bring her back to celine!!!!

Reactions: 13
I dislike how she forces the whole momager thing
I think especially now knowing her age…. She comes across very Corrie/easterners type bolshy brash matriarch who’s seen and done it all for the last 40yrs. Like what you’re 30?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Not sure if this has already been posted but…. HOWWWWW

they’ve made this woman a DIRECTOR

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Took a break off my phone yesterday , last thing I could think / care about is that money bagging cow.

What is really pissing me off the constant videos I’m seeing praising her & looking up to her.

People need to wake up !!

Reactions: 18
On PLT's homepage you can find the usual "up to xyz% off" section, which includes the pictures of MM's new edit. So you would expect the new edit (or at least some of the pieces) is discounted too but no no...a small asterisk is there to tell you "except beauty and new in this week".
Then why put the pictures of new edit in the sale???
PLT = 🐱🐟

1630197295137.png
1630197340310.png

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.