Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that must be very disheartening to people who actually work in the industry I imagine! It was like when Emma Watson got a role as a Non Exec at the owners of Gucci - despite having no management/ Board experience.

Reactions: 28
That entire families work ethic just doesn’t sit right with me for some reason 🤷‍♀️

Buy Debenhams, Coast, Nasty gal, Karen Millen, Oasis, Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Wallis. They own I Saw It First, boohoo, PLT. I don’t know how you can build an ‘empire’ selling the same market tat on your various websites for extortionate prices then justify a ‘7 figure’ deal for an ex Love Islander, who’s teen followers think she’s life goals and don’t give two shits about the slave labour and horrific working conditions, but she’s a boss babe so who cares 🤷‍♀️ It’s embarrassing. More money than sense springs to mind.

They cut labels out of clothes and stick their own in, they’ve had fleas in deliveries, the sizing is horrific, the prices are bonkers for some items, I just don’t get the appeal of buying any of it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 69
I never said that thought did I 😂 I was simply stating that she doesn’t just take the highest offer given to her like the previous person has said.. maybe some of you need to learn to read 😂
You said, and I quote, “so she doesn’t actually do it for the money”… so please explain to me again how I can’t read, since I just repeated what you wrote in my comment that you’ve taken so much issue with.

Reactions: 22
Surely she is just a brand ambassador, not an actual CD? As a CD she would have a large team reporting into her, she would be attending trade and strategy meetings DAILY, she will have to work on designers personal development plans; annual salary reviews, performance manage her team…absolutely no way is she an actual CD. She is the face of the brand, with a fancy job title and a high salary.
Just howling thinking about Molly even doing any of those tasks… doubt she even knows what any of it means. CD in her world means buying a Van Cleef bracelet to go with her Rolex coz fashun.

Reactions: 24
Love this especially the quote marks around unproblematic cos Molly is one of the most problematic out here
0105BE36-FF1C-48D7-8806-1B3DD90CAA2C.jpeg

Yeah and I also think it’s easy for her to turn down the slightly higher paid deals because realistically she doesn’t need the extra money, and then it means she can tell everyone she turned it down because she doesn’t shop there and more people admire her for that.
LITERALLY THIS it’s so transparent!!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Loving these comments ( there’s so many )
63DAF230-1B31-4492-81EE-C6B9C463437E.jpeg
C103B172-390F-4B2A-88D2-057A5FC9E1E6.jpeg
17B1CB48-B30A-4E25-B83A-281FAACD5332.jpeg
E25659CD-B2A0-4AD2-B9F7-08AD2303A4FF.jpeg
but I really feel for the people that have worked so hard & been rejected

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This. Is. Spot. On.

Cue all of Molly’s minions attacking her for speaking some truth 🤣 I saw one of her followers replying to someone earlier who’d mentioned the whole fast fashion thing and this girl said it’s not Molly’s problem, the Queen should be sorting it out 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nooooooooo are you kidding 😭😭😭
Lizzie be like ‘I decree we cancel Money Mae’
I literally read it like are you winding me up? The ACTUAL QUEEN 🤣🤣 THESE are the kind of girls that are obsessing over her and think she’s the best thing since sliced bread, haven’t got a BLOODY clue about ethical clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cue all of Molly’s minions attacking her for speaking some truth 🤣 I saw one of her followers replying to someone earlier who’d mentioned the whole fast fashion thing and this girl said it’s not Molly’s problem, the Queen should be sorting it out 🤦‍♀️
What the duck 😭 can you imagine queen liz shopping in PLT let alone sorting it out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it funny the way people praise her for turning down huge brand deals because 'she doesn't use or wear the products/clothing'. The Youtube video with her manager is literally a marketing ploy for her image. Fran & Molly both saying if she advertises something she definitely uses it, of course they're saying that! The video was very cleverly done. Also as if it makes it any better? She's promoting a notorious unethical fast fashion brand.. Her fans won't see it that way because they're too far up her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
imagine going to uni for 5+ years to report to 22 year old love island star molly..

are we forgetting that this is the same girl who has completely ditched her tan business and hasnt acknowledged it once? how on earth is she the ‘creative director’. she will do duck all, she shouldn’t be given any responsibility when she couldn’t care less.. it’s all money with her.

Reactions: 58
Also , she’s trending on Twitter , great. What more attention does she need

Disgraceful , waste of money. How can people look up to her. Makes me feel ill
969BADEE-8817-4C95-9855-B31F12D4F90B.png
84896DD2-F9F1-4C72-9322-A71CD4DBA5E8.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Stupid mare. My beloved Lizzie W has enough on her plate with her pweirdo son and ginger nephew and his wife.

Reactions: 4
Loving these comments ( there’s so many ) View attachment 731140View attachment 731141View attachment 731142View attachment 731143but I really feel for the people that have worked so hard & been rejected
Ahhh the responses to the comments make me so mad. It’s not jealous at all, it’s common sense. She’s been given an important job role that she has absolutely zero experience or qualification in.

Failing to see how she’s an ‘incredible role model’ either? She went on Love Island, come out and has done literally nothing but ad posts and buy herself thousands of pounds worth of clothing/bags/cars/jewellery ever since. How on earth is that being a role model for young girls?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ahhh the responses to the comments make me so mad. It’s not jealous at all, it’s common sense. She’s been given an important job role that she has absolutely zero experience or qualification in.

Failing to see how she’s an ‘incredible role model’ either? She went on Love Island, come out and has done literally nothing but ad posts and buy herself thousands of pounds worth of clothing/bags/cars/jewellery ever since. How on earth is that being a role model for young girls?
Baffles me honestly

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.