Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw somebody in the PLT comments state that Molly went to fashion college and she deserves it. What a load of bullshit. It’s actually frightening watching girls that are clearly naive, don’t have a clue about hard work and dedication that stick up for her. Sadly the real world will give them a wake up call.
Hahaha she went to fashion college so now deserves a prestigious role that people work YEARS to get to, when she’s done absolutely duck all to deserve it other than go on Love Island for a few weeks and pick some clothes from a wholesalers/sweatshop in China for her collections? Knocks me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 39
PLT is mollys fav brand that pays her. That’s all it’s a business relationship. She wears the clothes.. probs all altered so they look semi decent and they pay her

Reactions: 16
She’s definitely trying to ‘level up’ and look like a girl boss I hope she knows that she can’t stay in bed till 3pm watching Harry Potter anymore and duck knows what else she does being such a GiRl BoSs

Reactions: 38
I’m scared Molly is going to think she can do a year of being PLT’s ‘creative director’ and then expect Fran to get her the job as CD at Louis Vuitton.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tbf I’d rather it was PLT than some luxury designer brand like some of us thought at the start 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The main problem is MM is just a sheep and has no original ideas NOT a trendsetter

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact that she can have her own brand, be the CD of PLT and be an influencer at the same time SCREAMS she doesn’t do half the work REAL directors do

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Not sticking up for her but we need to actually get facts right.. she actually had higher monetary offers for collabs when she came out of love island but she turned them down and chose PLT.
She also got offered a £2million deal last year but turned it down because she doesn’t shop at that brand. So she doesn’t actually do it for the money 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she doesn’t do it for the money and isn’t financially motivated, why does she work so closely with a brand that makes their clothes in sweatshops? Is she working with them out of the goodness of her own heart and is just passionate about human rights abuses?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
If she doesn’t do it for the money and isn’t financially motivated, why does she work so closely with a brand that makes their clothes in sweatshops? Is she working with them out of the goodness of her own heart and is just passionate about human rights abuses?

Exactly this. She could be working with literally any business that creates their products ethically, but they haven’t got the money to pay her like PLT do so its a no go

Reactions: 33
Her birkin is as fake as this position.

I don’t even know why people are debating it it’s just a PR move for fiat 500 which funnily enough happens to be PLT’s entire customer base. She’ll be replaced within a year like Teyana.

It’s all for show like her entire life.

Reactions: 43
Had fran smoked crack before they did that business insight video? Cos she literally said “I think people are gonna be really taken aback and amazed by this new deal” but who really gives AF about PLT creative director or even knows what that really means? Maybe she meant the 14 year olds who maybe think PLT is goals? I do remember at that age thinking working in topshop or on a Mac counter was like tHe CoOlEsT, LiKe u gEt dIsCoUnT bbz!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Had fran smoked crack before they did that business insight video? Cos she literally said “I think people are gonna be really taken aback and amazed by this new deal” but who really gives AF about PLT creative director or even knows what that really means? Maybe she meant the 14 year olds who maybe think PLT is goals? I do remember at that age thinking working in topshop or on a Mac counter was like tHe CoOlEsT, LiKe u gEt dIsCoUnT bbz!!!
I remember when I first got Facebook at like 11 I said that I was the “manager at Hollister” as my job title. Ah good old days

• Haha
Reactions: 71
If she’s so creative then why hasn’t she started her own brand? Why is she using FleaLT’s name and following to boost her own career? Surely if she has as much money and ambition as she says she does then she wouldn’t need to be FleaLT’s Creative Director but she could be the Founder and CEO of her own brand? I mean, just look at the failure that is Filter, kind of answers my own questions… clearly someone isn’t as wealthy as they say they are
If Sarah Ashcroft launched her own label Molly could have aye as she’s now more famous and the queen in fjat 500 land. The whole thing is laughable it’s just a title she won’t ever do anything! If anything what a bad role model for the young girls who think they can become a flipping creative director with an Instagram account and 4 weeks on love island

Guys she’s so creative though, i love how she came up with this design all by herself from start to end. What an icon
Wtf is that shapeless pink pinafore tho

Reactions: 10
If Sarah Ashcroft launched her own label Molly could have aye as she’s now more famous and the queen in fjat 500 land. The whole thing is laughable it’s just a title she won’t ever do anything! If anything what a bad role model for the young girls who think they can become a flipping creative director with an Instagram account and 4 weeks on love island

Wtf is that shapeless pink pinafore tho
The whole collection is tired and overdone.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.