Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see her vlogging about her 6am commute every day to the office😂 in fact, how is she going to be able to go on holiday every month? Us peasants only get 28 days annual leave Molls, better make em last!

LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT GUYS😚✌🏼
BEST COMMENT 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not sticking up for her but we need to actually get facts right.. she actually had higher monetary offers for collabs when she came out of love island but she turned them down and chose PLT.
She also got offered a £2million deal last year but turned it down because she doesn’t shop at that brand. So she doesn’t actually do it for the money 🤷🏻‍♀️
Choosing PLT over other brands literally only shows poor thinking not integrity. Love the support for this terrible pairing tho 🥴

I can't believe Fran is only 30.
LMFAO stop it!! I’m 32 and she has bigggg blonde northern 40odd yr old mum vibes. Is she really younger than me?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well...I hope PLT realises Molly Mae likes to take a lot of annual leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Umar tryna act Arab these days lol
Umar proposed to his girlfriend Nada (whom I used to know, lol) with a 2 mil ring.
A ring he's able to afford through modern-day slavery. I have no words, it's beyond immoral. How they sleep at night blows my mind. And now Molly Mae is only contributing to it on a whole new level.
It's minging.

She
Not sticking up for her but we need to actually get facts right.. she actually had higher monetary offers for collabs when she came out of love island but she turned them down and chose PLT.
She also got offered a £2million deal last year but turned it down because she doesn’t shop at that brand. So she doesn’t actually do it for the money 🤷🏻‍♀️
she may have an ounce of integrity but she definitely does it for the money. Don't be so naive 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Surely she is just a brand ambassador, not an actual CD? As a CD she would have a large team reporting into her, she would be attending trade and strategy meetings DAILY, she will have to work on designers personal development plans; annual salary reviews, performance manage her team…absolutely no way is she an actual CD. She is the face of the brand, with a fancy job title and a high salary.

Reactions: 63
Just becuase she’s got a crumb of integrity doesn’t mean she isn’t in it for the money 🤣
Yeah and I also think it’s easy for her to turn down the slightly higher paid deals because realistically she doesn’t need the extra money, and then it means she can tell everyone she turned it down because she doesn’t shop there and more people admire her for that.

Reactions: 16
Always makes me laugh when people say “people that hate on her are just jealous” as if it’s an insult of course I’m bloody jealous. I want to get paid a fortune for doing duck all. She’s just also a very shallow person which we all discovered through lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 72
This is just an example of ‘it’s not what you know it’s who you know’

Reactions: 41
If she’s a creative director now surely she should nor airbrush her bloody swimwear pics. You look nothing like them in real life your body doesn’t represent proper pics which the paps take

Reactions: 15
It’s obviously a good deal financially for her but she’s already been on the receiving end of criticism by association with PLT. They’re only going to get more slated as time goes on, I wouldn’t want to be a part of it and tied in going forward.. Feel like it wasn’t the best advice from Fran et al.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.