Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the most pretentious video I’ve ever seen
Is that photoshopped? Looks bloody awful.
So MM doesn't want to be associated with Love Island and doesn't want to be known as an influencer? I'm sorry but without these 2 things, she would be no one. Her YT wouldn't have grown organically, she wouldn't be with Toddler Tommy who fights the bin man, she wouldn't have the PLFlea deals etc.
I'd absolutely love a PLT documentary similar to what Missguided and In The Bin did that expose them for the dickheads they are but I know instead we'll get snippets of MMs highly edited day in which she does duck all and is constantly praised for doing absolutely tit all

Reactions: 29
This is what I don't get about these influencers, they don't influence anything, they just have teams of people who do everything and they give a nod or a nay. The reality is though if MM was given a choice between a brand paying £100 or one paying £200 then she'll choose £200, that's not influencing, that's selling out.

It's no wonder that young kids nowadays are full of anxiety and mental problems because the only role models they have are money grabbing talentless twerps.
Not sticking up for her but we need to actually get facts right.. she actually had higher monetary offers for collabs when she came out of love island but she turned them down and chose PLT.
She also got offered a £2million deal last year but turned it down because she doesn’t shop at that brand. So she doesn’t actually do it for the money 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly I know this sounds odd but antique auctions! my fiancé bought an old female omega watch for £600 a few years ago and he sold it last month for 50k. Vintage jewellery is an insane investment
Ive had the same kind of luck! Bought a vintage Christian Dior bustier from depop for £50 and resold it for £400! Thank you so much x

Lady Gaga was the Creative Director of Polaroid for a while. In the context of celebs/influencers having this role, it just means collections etc with her logo/stamp on it.

It’s just a branding exercise for both. She was probably coming to the end of her contract and they wanted to keep her so created this role for her
Literally cannot stop thinking of that video of Kanye west LOOOOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When did they come out of love island 2019? I wonder if perhaps she signed some sort of multiple-collection two year deal right at that moment, and now becuase she’s still relatively well known she’s been able to secure more £££ (and a job title).

I’m curious also about what you guys would do in her position at this point? If I were her, I’d make a few more million as quickly as possible, perhaps get engaged this year or next year to stay relevant, and then just bin it all off (including tommy) and go live a nice quiet life counting my moneys, doing wholesome tit, have a few babies etc 💰

(I mean, ideally I’d like her to use her platform to give back/educate people about important social issues and promote alternatives to fast fashion but let’s be realistic eh)

Reactions: 17
Not sticking up for her but we need to actually get facts right.. she actually had higher monetary offers for collabs when she came out of love island but she turned them down and chose PLT.
She also got offered a £2million deal last year but turned it down because she doesn’t shop at that brand. So she doesn’t actually do it for the money 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just becuase she’s got a crumb of integrity doesn’t mean she isn’t in it for the money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
51E26B4A-A834-4B55-BCE2-12BBC1BEA8C6.jpeg

Of course, she couldn’t wait to put the title in her bio🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
They’d never name the brand so how do we know it’s even true, fran could’ve pulled that 2million figure out of nowhere for all we know.

Reactions: 28
Just saw somebody in the PLT comments state that Molly went to fashion college and she deserves it. What a load of bullshit. It’s actually frightening watching girls that are clearly naive, don’t have a clue about hard work and dedication that stick up for her. Sadly the real world will give them a wake up call.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Not sure how you can turn down a high street deal when you advertise PLT. Most of the clothes are trash.
I can’t believe she’s claiming PLT are her fave brand ever? Even tho she’s the most snootiest girl ever who spends hundreds of thousands on designer tit

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just saw somebody in the PLT comments state that Molly went to fashion college and she deserves it. What a load of bullshit. It’s actually frightening watching girls that are clearly naive, don’t have a clue about hard work and dedication that stick up for her. Sadly the real world will give them a wake up call.
I literally screenshot that a few mins ago to post on here! Complete and utter cringe. She went to the fashion retail academy which really isn’t something to brag about

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fran always looks like she’s dipped herself in glue and ran through an indoor market at 100mph

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.