Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s taken me 18 years to become Creative Director; initiating strategies, managing multiple teams, meeting and exceeding KPI’s, a complex knowledge of my product area as well as market and competitor information, thorough understanding of sales trends, customer insight and the skill of developing commercial ranges which hit margins are of high quality and deliver profit. I’m wondering how MM managed to gain all that experience in the 2 years she left the LI villa. It’s a joke. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes in a trade meeting.
As @Beechwood48 said definitely take pride in this! Completely amazing and you will always have the knowledge. Molly will be floundering

Reactions: 27
Lady Gaga was the Creative Director of Polaroid for a while. In the context of celebs/influencers having this role, it just means collections etc with her logo/stamp on it.

It’s just a branding exercise for both. She was probably coming to the end of her contract and they wanted to keep her so created this role for her

Reactions: 32
Lol yeah this “job” will involve zero responsibilities of an actual Creative Director. They’ll give her a fancy office and she’ll do vlogs of a “day in the life as PLT Creative Director”, but it’ll all be for show. It’ll be a bit like Kylie Jenner’s videos of her pretending she has a significant role in her cosmetics brand with them showing her pictures of things and her “approving” it. No one should feel bad about it, because she hasn’t actually become a Creative Director since she’ll have none of the responsibilities of one - think of it more as a glorified brand ambassador.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
She will keep doing nothing in her life and a team of underpaid and more talented people (who I'm sure studied many years to hope to be relevant) will do all the work.
Maybe PLT was "forced" to offer her this "job"...what about the 2 million deal she refused? Maybe she (I mean Fran of course) told them "give her a higher position or we choose another brand".
And what about the new edition? Some pieces are very revealing and she's never going to wear them. She's soon going back to her oversized hoodies, joggers, blazers etc.
All of the clothes I saw are nothing new or brilliant, where's the creativity? I could search for anything online and I would find dozens of similar pieces! Unfortunately her beloved followers are going to buy everything. I bet the collection will be sold out in a few days 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
For those asking what a CD role is; I manage the overall concept, design, trend and buying process for a retailer. So at the start of the season I will decide what our key trends will be, work with a design team to get designs / trends in place, find a suitable factory to make the garments which are both ethically and technically sound (Molly can skip that bit), work with a tech team to ensure the garments fits, having an understanding of how fabrics perform, fabric weight and construction knowledge and then ensure the buying teams buy into the right product. All the time thinking about margin, customer profile, balance of range in terms of colour, sleeve length, leg length etc…work with marketing teams to ensure the creative look and messaging to customer is all on brand. Work with online team to ensure the online platform reflects the creative concept…there are multiple teams that MM will be working alongside daily as well, Director level down to entry level who she will need to liaise with…good luck 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 79
She got offered a 7 figure salary WTF???
mans why are people still buying tit from PLT. Worst brand ever not forgetting the exploitation of human rights!
The Kamani family are so vulgar! No class at all

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Definitely think this is just a collab/partnership and they’re slapping the “creative director” title on it. If you have a quick look on LinkedIn, there’s a lady called Antonia who has supposedly been Head of Creative for about 9 years, and Amy Reddish was previously the Brand Director. Assuming they have replaced Amy or distributed her responsibilities as she left late last year.

I just don’t see Molly having any sort of input on the business side of things? Fair enough she can chuck together a nice outfit (on a rare occasion) but she is defo not creative enough to design pieces, give instruction to a team etc.

Reactions: 34
Lol yeah this “job” will involve zero responsibilities of an actual Creative Director. They’ll give her a fancy office and she’ll do vlogs of a “day in the life as PLT Creative Director”, but it’ll all be for show. It’ll be a bit like Kylie Jenner’s videos of her pretending she has a significant role in her cosmetics brand with them showing her pictures of things and her “approving” it. No one should feel bad about it, because she hasn’t actually become a Creative Director since she’ll have none of the responsibilities of one - think of it more as a glorified brand ambassador.
This is what I don't get about these influencers, they don't influence anything, they just have teams of people who do everything and they give a nod or a nay. The reality is though if MM was given a choice between a brand paying £100 or one paying £200 then she'll choose £200, that's not influencing, that's selling out.

It's no wonder that young kids nowadays are full of anxiety and mental problems because the only role models they have are money grabbing talentless twerps.

Reactions: 21
Definitely think this is just a collab/partnership and they’re slapping the “creative director” title on it. If you have a quick look on LinkedIn, there’s a lady called Antonia who has supposedly been Head of Creative for about 9 years, and Amy Reddish was previously the Brand Director. Assuming they have replaced Amy or distributed her responsibilities as she left late last year.

I just don’t see Molly having any sort of input on the business side of things? Fair enough she can chuck together a nice outfit (on a rare occasion) but she is defo not creative enough to design pieces, give instruction to a team etc.
Molly Mae is the creative direct for PLT loooool swear she hires a stylist to style her lol lol and wasn’t it amy reddish that had that role. Does anyone know why Amy reddish broke up with Umar???

Reactions: 22
mans why are people still buying tit from PLT. Worst brand ever not forgetting the exploitation of human rights!
Umar tryna act Arab these days lol

Reactions: 9
Look...She is essentially a figure head for PLT as she is synonymous with their target market...young impressionable gobshites that wear something once and throw it in the landfill! PLT is an absolutely horrid company to be representing!! But she thinks she some world renowned business woman now 🤷‍♀️ I despair!!

Reactions: 31
She’s not getting a 7 figure salary. She had signed a 7 figure “deal”, similar to all her previous partnership deals which have been announced in the press over the past couple of years. These “X figure deal” headlines are designed to shock and garner interest, but she won’t receive that full £1 mil or whatever it’s claimed to be. That might be the max figure she can earn that’s in her contract, but it’s probably less than that and is determined by sales milestones/ads/collections she does etc etc. She’ll still be earning a tit ton of money off this but they aren’t paying her £1 mil a year just to be their fake CD.

Reactions: 19
wonder what the motive was behind this deal, as now I doubt PLT will bring an islander on board from this series like they normally would?
Did molly say she’d no longer collaborate with them? Who knows.. odd

Reactions: 11
soo she's essentially using the design team like personal shoppers but to create pieces from scratch?? sounds like mood boarding is the most intense her work is gonna get

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i’m so angry right now that’s she’s just waltzed into a creative director role with zero experience after people train for years and years to get into the fashion/media industry. disgusted how she can be proud to take an opportunity away from somebody who deserves it more and has worked harder for it than she ever will. she’s vile

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.