Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he wrote that, if he’s in the US, I think the flower company must have handwritten the message he gave them.

Might contact McQueens flowers in London and ask who wrote the message 😂😂😂
The McQueens’ worker is going to say, “Erm, we don’t have a delivery from Tommy to Molly Mae. We did however have a call from some lady named Fran. And, Fran placed a flower delivery to Molly Mae. Fran told us what to write on the card, too.” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All I keep seeing on twitter and Facebook is “want Molly Mae’s life” “Molly Mae is winning at life” blah blah blah. Is it just me that gets really bleeping irritated by all this influencer crap, how they make so much money for doing the bare minimum when there is nurses out there saving life’s on minimum wages, it makes me mad! Also how sad of people saying she’s made it in life just because of an expensive piece of jewellery🥴 some people are so materialistic It’s sickening. Sad how these are the people we look up to, you won’t see kids saying they want to be nurses or doctors now it will be “mummy I wanna be an influencer”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
honestly. MIND boggles. Ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Yesterday PLT posted the launch of a new edit "X" so I keep wondering what's the big deal.

P.s. Few years ago I bought some hoodie+jogger sets because I was intoxicated by the " I don't care" look of the influencers promoting the brand. Now I wear them at home in winter because after some washing the fabric was already ruined, and the black discoloured very quickly 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
sorry but there's no way she just turned it down bc of the brand if it was really 2 million lol imagine turning that down
Exactly! She's not wealthy enough to turn it down, or big enough to even get offered 2m.

It's likely the deal was worth 2m. Her cut would be a fraction of that, then there would be Fran's cut and all the other teams involved (marketing, lawyers, finance lot).

Like her "Birkin" and all the replica jewellery, it's all smoke and mirrors with this one!

Reactions: 15
The birkin thing I absolutely don’t get.. someone that obsessed with labels should be screaming from the roof tops about an Hermes bag, no?

Yet we see it once on stories, after someone mentions it dumped unceremoniously in her wardrobe.. it makes no sense 😅

Reactions: 21
The clothes are on plt….
its so boring and nothing new or unique. Is this what the big hype is??? There’s on bag that looks like a potato sack I’m actually astonished. Same thing over and over again it’s boring!! Only thing I’d wear is the brown bikini. Extremely anti climatic 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
50 quid for some painters overalls.

I swear I have never seen anyone actually wear any clothes like this in public. This jumpsuit looks like it would be incredibly see through.

And I see that MM has been edited to almost nothing in every pic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel that she’s becoming a creative director for PLT like how Teyana Taylor is one for the brand.
I KNEW IT!

but all her clothes that she’s “designed” are exact copies of what’s already popular with fast fashion brands…

Reactions: 24
Say hey guysss to the new Creative Director of one of the most unethical and planet destroying brands on the planet 😚✌🏻

Designed from start to finish by Money-Mae… isn’t that what she was supposedly doing in all of her other collaborations? So you admit she did duck all before, love that for you xo

581134FF-7B22-4AEF-BE8E-0F2CEED63AC9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
CREATIVE DIRECTOR “biggest deal of my life” I CAN’T. I am dead.
A fake job for the fake girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I think that’s really sad when i’m sure there are people who have worked really hard, gone to uni, worked for years trying to get to that position, only for molly mae to get the job with no experience whatsoever 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 155
I think that’s really sad when i’m sure there are people who have worked really hard, gone to uni, worked for years trying to get to that position, only for molly mae to get the job with no experience whatsoever 🙄
I lurk here and I was just about to say that.
It’s an insult to anyone that’s worked/working hard to get to that position. So what, she’s going to work in an office now 5 days a week?

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Will she makes any positive changes whilst in this position I wonder?

Or is it literally a fake job and they arenjust using her name.

Reactions: 45
What exactly does a creative director do? And don't you need some kind of degree or experience for that kind of job?????

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.