Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lucieeeloo

Seems like whenever Tommy’s gone Molly just reverts back to seeing Maura. If I was Maura I’d tell her to do one.

Also what amazing timing is this new announcement🤔 the week of the love island final?? Seems like she just wants all the lime light for herself

Reactions: 38

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I wonder if this is Molly’s choice to do everything for Tommy because she thinks that’s what a ✨ perfect ✨ relationship looks like or this is Tommy and his families traditions being forced onto her

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
MM would not be anywhere at all without Love Island, don't be daft. She was a pretty blonde girl with a YT channel, there were plenty of girls doing exactly the same at that time. She got press off the back of LI. She got 'hate' which brought her publicity on LI. LI is the root cause of MM and the ego train that she currently rides, to completely write it off now she's 'famous' is absolutely disgusting and super ungrateful

• Heart

Pansypotts

VIP Member
The creative director of a fast fashion brand is wearing Prada so clearly she’s too good to wear PLT

• Heart

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Sorry for sounding stupid, but can someone please explain this to me? How can there be 3 people involved in a boxing match?
Basically Tommy will fight his guy before the main boxing match which is Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley. Think of them as the opening or support act when you go see a concert.

• Haha
  • Heart

electricmallows

VIP Member
I still can’t quite believe she was given the CD title. I was a little annoyed and frustrated at first for people who actually work really hard and deserve that title but before reading here tonight, I didn’t realise how hard the process is to get that high up in a company..Safe to say I’m even more appalled and frustrated and I’m so sorry for anyone on here that feels upset or downhearted that has been in the game for some time and then someone as unskilled as Molly was given that title 😡 Even if it does end up being just a title role where she’s purely used as a figurehead for future lines, it’s still not right.

On a different note, is there some obligation to wear part of a new line when you’re invited to a clothing company party like tonight? 🤔 Or are some of them just trying to be supportive to her?

• Heart

Melody187

She’s definitely trying to ‘level up’ and look like a girl boss I hope she knows that she can’t stay in bed till 3pm watching Harry Potter anymore and fuck knows what else she does being such a GiRl BoSs

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Do you think fran will have her own little desk in mollys office and sit in on meetings with her 😂 I can’t imagine molly actually turning up every day to do her 9-5 without mummy fran there to hold her hand and tell her what to say

Reactions: 37

HM93

A long time lurker here but how Fiat 500 Twitter are going crazy for a girl who has gotten a role through no experience, I really feel for those who spend years at fashion/design school to watch someone who went on a show do this well.

I saw her ig stories and feel it’s very tacky (similar age to MM) to show off every single piece of jewellery you own. I remember when Kylie Jenner used to wear every single Cartier bracelet in a stack and even she saw bloody sense. Imagine wearing every single piece of jewellery you own out you’d look like a right muppet!

however, something isn’t quite right. She can wear £100k+ worth of jewellery across both hands/wrists but can’t find a house to buy or even invest in? The girls got more money than sense!! I would not spent £30k+ on a bracelet yet not own anywhere of my own. The worst thing is she could clearly very easily buy outright and have no mortgage.

also, so much shit going on and this girl literally never uses her platform of nearly 6 million followers to highlight certain things or promote good causes but “molly’s so relatable”. Oh please🧐

• Heart

lovingthedramaxx

Chatty Member
That Cartier bracelet is blood money. that Rolex is blood money. How does she feel so proud wearing all of this stuff?

LilyRoseDepp

lmao it is massively funny we never see molly in PLT clothes unless it's a sponsored insta pic or yt video. how do people not see through her and realise that even molly whos 'super proud' to be a CD at PLT doesn't even think the clothes are worthy of being worn

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
If she’s so creative then why hasn’t she started her own brand? Why is she using FleaLT’s name and following to boost her own career? Surely if she has as much money and ambition as she says she does then she wouldn’t need to be FleaLT’s Creative Director but she could be the Founder and CEO of her own brand? I mean, just look at the failure that is Filter, kind of answers my own questions… clearly someone isn’t as wealthy as they say they are

Mia201

god this brand is so toxic. She goes on about her removing filler (which she clearly has some lip filler still) so young girls won’t feel like they need it yet the brand she is obsessed with working with promotes girls with BBL’s and fake tits 🤦‍♀️ THIS BODY IS NOT NATURAL. so damaging to young girls

Attachments

Reactions: 36