Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Came here after seeing the Cartier bracelet but you guys beat me to it 😂😂 yeah I added it all up in an old thread, but here’s the figures or anyone who wants a nose: (including the malachite one from Tommy and the new pave gold one)

Cartier pave love bracelet white gold - £38800
Cartier white gold love bracelet - £6050
Cartier white love ring (small, diamonds) - £4350
Cartier rose gold juste un clou diamonds - £10200
Cartier white love ring (regular, diamonds) - £6350 (the one from Tommy on her 21st)
Cartier small gold love ring - £960
Cartier regular gold love ring (2x, one on middle finger, one on thumb) - £2980
Cartier juste un clou diamond ring - £3400
Cartier panthere ring - £8900
Van cleef pearl Alhambra bracelet - £3250
Van cleef gold Alhambra bracelet - £4350
Bvlgari serpenti diamond ring - £5650
Malachite Alhambra bracelet - £3850
Cartier pave gold love bracelet - £37400

= £136,490

This is excluding watches.
Even if I could afford 136k worth of jewelry, I'd be so anxious out and about wearing it that it wouldn't be something I could enjoy. It really is borderline vulgar. What will she buy when she gets bored / runs out of room on her hands and wrists for all this jewelry?! Doesn't matter how much money you have, the novelty wears off eventually.

Reactions: 41

Koko01

Does it annoy anyone else that every time she’s got a slick back pony she says

I LOOK LIKE AN EGG ✌🏼😚

stop styling your hair like that then fucking hell

• Haha
Reactions: 40

queencarmen

VIP Member
her complaining about manchester not having nice buildings or views when she used to live in a TINY apartment before love island. humble yourself molly you're looking like a complete snob

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Imagine the message molly is sending out to girls in relationships.
It’s couple goals if you pack your man’s luggage for him,cook and clean for him, Wear clothes that he approves of...

Koko01

It's annoying me how greedy the timing of it all is. Not that any of the fresh islanders are even TRYING to make an impact but how could they ever compete with Money Mae eclipsing all socials with her PR stunt? Surely she would've preferred to do the whole thing with Tommy still being in the country but obvs that clashed with the LI finale:rolleyes:

I'm glad Fran's being paid well because she's an absolute mastermind, I have to admit it. well done to her.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Saw this on Twitter and it made me think of our Money Mae..

Feel like she’s untouchable now with the Fiat 500 army defending her every move 🙄

• Heart

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I'm honestly still shocked that Molly and her fans think she would have been this successful without Love Island. I understand the wanting to move away from it, but you can't just erase it ever happened and act as though it's not the catalyst of your success. It's the same as Grace Beverley deleting her Youtube and thinking both TALA and Shreddy would be successful businesses without her status as an influencer.

I actually followed Molly in 2018 after she appeared in my explore page and I remember she had around 250k followers before it was announced she was going on Love Island. She was definitely a successful influencer in her own right before hand, but I think without Love Island she would have been on the same sort of level of success as Lissy Roddy is now (what happened to their friendship btw?) - around 1M followers, good brand deals but nothing extreme. There is absolutely no way she would be the PLT 'Creative Director', have Filter or any of the other huge business ventures she does without Love Island skyrocketing her into the Zoella of this decade.

She also got so, so incredibly lucky with Fran as her Manager. SHE is the real business woman not Molly, her ability to market her is impressive as is all the orchestrated announcements at pivotal times that new Islanders would be trying to make a name for themselves. Right now, Liberty should be hamming up the 'independent girl' image but there has been hardly anything from her and instead, Molly is making a name for herself as being successful independently from Tommy.

panini

VIP Member
I’m scared Molly is going to think she can do a year of being PLT’s ‘creative director’ and then expect Fran to get her the job as CD at Louis Vuitton.

• Haha

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
not sure if it’s been posted but a small sweet business messaged molly with a congratulations box for the new job & included all of her favourite sweets. she literally opened the message and ignored it.. what a self centered stuck up prick.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

peachhes

VIP Member
Just saw somebody in the PLT comments state that Molly went to fashion college and she deserves it. What a load of bullshit. It’s actually frightening watching girls that are clearly naive, don’t have a clue about hard work and dedication that stick up for her. Sadly the real world will give them a wake up call.
Hahaha she went to fashion college so now deserves a prestigious role that people work YEARS to get to, when she’s done absolutely fuck all to deserve it other than go on Love Island for a few weeks and pick some clothes from a wholesalers/sweatshop in China for her collections? Knocks me sick

• Heart

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
So after all that social media beef they had, and he’s not even fighting Jake Paul?? Embarrassing no?
If he wins he may fight Jake Paul...eventually. I do think it's embarrassing that Tommy the 'real' boxer is the undercard to Jake Paul the youtuber but Jake Paul does seem to farther in his boxing career than Tommy.

I don’t know why someone would want to be associated this much with a brand so opposite to what today’s people are starting to care about. Least sustainable and ethical brand out there.
It bothers me how much she refuses to use her platform for anything meaningful.

Koko01

MM would not be anywhere at all without Love Island, don't be daft. She was a pretty blonde girl with a YT channel, there were plenty of girls doing exactly the same at that time. She got press off the back of LI. She got 'hate' which brought her publicity on LI. LI is the root cause of MM and the ego train that she currently rides, to completely write it off now she's 'famous' is absolutely disgusting and super ungrateful
fully agree, its really ignorant to think she could ever get this position just from regular influencing. She was a needle in a haystack of young blonde influencers and love island pushed her into the limelight. I’d respect her more if she thanked the show for her opportunities tbh

So to chirp in about the hotel investment. She literally can only invest if she has shares. A trader is by day, they sell shares / currencies / securities - they buy and sell high quantities to try and make profit from small movements. Investors buy the same and generally hold them long term. All investments should realistically be held more than 5 years because movements happen so quickly (think Tesco, Palantir, alphabet). She bought shares, I think she bought a substantial amount to you and me but not to the real investors.

Also I don’t believe she turned down the “£2m deal” (I also doubt it was a liquid £2m) because of having enough money or integrity. She doesn’t have enough money - not for her lifestyle or the things she desires - she will always need more. Also we know she has zero integrity and is a sham of a person, so I think that it conflicted with something else or she got a better off and couldn’t do both. She’s just playing angles.

I think Fran is a boss bitch but it ain’t cute dressing your baby up in labels - it’s a bit grim.

Reactions: 38