Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minnie37

Can’t wait to see her vlogging about her 6am commute every day to the office😂 in fact, how is she going to be able to go on holiday every month? Us peasants only get 28 days annual leave Molls, better make em last!

LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT IT GUYS😚✌🏼
BEST COMMENT 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Yuffie

One thing I noticed when Baby Athena Fury was in hospital she didn’t promote the fund raiser Tyson set up or as far as I could see send best wishes to her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I can’t be arsed with her in her new vlog. A spring roll is NOT bad for you. Spaghetti is NOT bad for you. “I can have that, that’s good”, then shoves a Cornetto down her gob 🙃

Jorgiamordue93

Not sure how you can turn down a high street deal when you advertise PLT. Most of the clothes are trash.
I can’t believe she’s claiming PLT are her fave brand ever? Even tho she’s the most snootiest girl ever who spends hundreds of thousands on designer shit

• Heart

peachhes

VIP Member
This. Is. Spot. On.

Cue all of Molly’s minions attacking her for speaking some truth 🤣 I saw one of her followers replying to someone earlier who’d mentioned the whole fast fashion thing and this girl said it’s not Molly’s problem, the Queen should be sorting it out 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
He might as well pack it up and start peddling tummy tea on IG as he will never be his brother. A couple of basic frauds riding off of other peoples coattails…how cute

jay.dee

Wow. Creative Director. This girl cannot possibly have executed any strategies in her entire life and now she’s been put in a job that makes those high-level strategic decisions. Hilarious

klady

VIP Member
6782BC84-B6DF-4DDC-9148-3FF98800D7A8.jpeg

Molly, we can see the filter glitching. You’ve made your stylist look like she has a reptile’s right eye. With that filter, both of your skin looks as orange as the stylist’s hair. Not the look, hun! Also, you brag about having so so so many clothes, yet we‘ve seen you in that same Balenciaga shirt 14293687 times🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Jazzy98

Definitely think this is just a collab/partnership and they’re slapping the “creative director” title on it. If you have a quick look on LinkedIn, there’s a lady called Antonia who has supposedly been Head of Creative for about 9 years, and Amy Reddish was previously the Brand Director. Assuming they have replaced Amy or distributed her responsibilities as she left late last year.

I just don’t see Molly having any sort of input on the business side of things? Fair enough she can chuck together a nice outfit (on a rare occasion) but she is defo not creative enough to design pieces, give instruction to a team etc.

DubaiM

The smelly teddy was at the party ( looks so dirty) - very weird for a 22 year old to bring it to work promotion party & get someone else carry it in their handbag all night. Must all take the piss out of Molly Mae behind her back. No sane adult brings a childhood toy to their work/ night out. Embarrassing not cute for a “Girl Boss” Creative Director 🥴.

Despite the big crowd, tellingly only Maura & Joanna C invited from her LI S5. Amber Gill’s IG story shows her at Sexy Fish restaurant up the road - looking to be Papped? According to her Twitter on a date as if she is desperate for some press attention. Whilst Anna Vakilli’s sad coincidence eating at Novikov at the same time as the party, probably hoping to get in?😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
yes sadly

Guys thanks to money mae inspiring me I wanna purchase at least one designer jewellery item cause I literally have none and it’s just a nice little treat for myself. Do you rich bitches have any suggestions xxx
Honestly I know this sounds odd but antique auctions! my fiancé bought an old female omega watch for £600 a few years ago and he sold it last month for 50k. Vintage jewellery is an insane investment

• Wow

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Aw babes, bless you thinking that all those people are there to support you and because they like you when they’re only there for the free food, alcohol and Instagram content. Not to mention they all think you’re a stuck up snob 🤭

• Heart

rubicon

It’s the ‘did you get that on film?’ Look 😂

Even if this was a genuinely unprompted moment, I feel like it’s so irresponsible to portray this happy smiley couple goals aesthetic to her (young) audience.

Why not keep some romance private..? Everything feels so carefully curated, and my feeling is that it’s going to make a whole Fiat 500 generation of girls who think that The most important thing is how your partner looks on socials, whether they buy expensive gifts or bring you flowers etc.. with zero acknowledgement of the importance of a deeper connection, intellectual equals, life-stage etc.

I personally believe Molly is actually quite bright and switched on and I do often wonder what her and him actually talk about..

Edit : OMG sorry I’m dead one of the comments says ‘they don’t make them like him anymore’

Sorry where does this person live? Attractive low-level pro athlete men who don’t have much else going on are ten a penny in most of the UK 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

tequilasunrise

New thread should be called ‘Molly-Mae; new collection is a flop, Creative Director of PLT? More like photoshop’

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
interesting that tommy didn't take nay of the extra purse but was already being paid the same $ as a title card fighter

Omg imagine that

Tommy: Schlongydog 🤍 I can finally afford to put some money towards your our dream home!
Molly: No way babe, where from?
Tommy: Jake Paul babe x

• Haha