Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubicon

I’m sorry but what grown man can’t pack his own suitcase?View attachment 722613
I don’t understand the appeal of this. Why are so many girls of this generation desperately trying to mother their boyfriends?

*carrie Bradshaw voice* when did codependence become sexy?

When my other half asks me what’s for dinner or where his wallet/keys/phone has gone, I remind him he’s a grown man capable of looking after himself and I have no more bloody authority over any of this shit than he does 🤣

Reactions: 36
This probably sounds really mean but I am starting to think she would secretly like to be robbed, a publicity stunt to get her attention in all the newspapers, she probably saw what happened to kim k and is potentially sick enough to like the idea of the attention and sympathy, why else would you literally be ASKING for it?!? I honestly think she’s doing it on purpose…

• Angry

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
So there’s clearly an event tonight for it in London, lmao at all the fake ass influencers that will be there pretending to be her pals just to boost their engagement.

• Sick

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s been deleted. They’ve just deactivated it as a marketing stunt. I remember another company did it to get people talking. It’s not exactly trending on Twitter that’s for sure

• Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
She’s a CD of Pretty Little Thing. A brand that uses sweatshops, doesn’t pay their workers a decent salary, has added to clothing waste and fast fashion. Calling herself a Creative Director makes a total mockery of people who have worked from the bottom up, went to fashion school and worked their balls off. Frankly, I’m embarrassed.

• Heart
  • Sad

justbeingnosy98

Haven’t been on in ages but came here to say is that a Hermes BIRKIN?!

For those who don’t know that bag starts from 7k, and she’s squished it in the shelf like that oh hell nawwww Molly

surprised she didn’t show herself buying this one 😉🤥
Omg I haven’t commented on Mollys thread before but came to say the same thing 😂

Surely it’s not real?! She made such a huge deal about the Chanel when she got it but doesn’t say anything about a Birkin? I’m suspicious.

Reactions: 35

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
isn’t it funny that all of the other ex islanders have openly supported this years series including the hate kaz got etc. yet molly believes she’s too good to even tell people to stop the hate as she’s been through it? it seems like the past seasons cast all come together and form friendships, for example they all had dinner together to watch the final. molly is so full of herself to even be associated with the show and it’s embarrassing really.

no wonder she has no friends from her season.. she’s clearly a very stuck up vile person 🤢

bananabutter

VIP Member
Just watching her vlog I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again WHY is she so determined to like coffee? You don’t like it Molly move on and keep drinking Starbucks other drinks that don’t have coffee in it 🤯

I can completely understand people trying to wean themselves to eat more healthy food such as fruit or drinking more water but coffee isn’t good for you she just wants to look sophisticated😤

Koko01

I can’t believe she’s still pushing so hard for PLT considering the way the world is fighting for sustainability and human rights against fast fashion. Has she ever spoken about that publicly?

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
When she was on about viewing the house and nearly putting the offer in she was speaking about it being ‘hers’ and a ‘great investment for her’ but then went on to say ‘but I know me and Tommy will be able to have our dream house one day’. She’s deffo the only one capable of owning a £1mill+ house financially so it’s all relying on her, hence why they are waiting etc, to see where ‘they are in six months’

ilikedogs241712

i’m so angry right now that’s she’s just waltzed into a creative director role with zero experience after people train for years and years to get into the fashion/media industry. disgusted how she can be proud to take an opportunity away from somebody who deserves it more and has worked harder for it than she ever will. she’s vile

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I'm not a Molly fan, she's basic and annoying, but I think she is partly right that she hasn't reached the level she has just because of love island, but she is naive to think it didn't hugely help.

I can't find the video now but will link/credit when I do in case it hasn't been posted yet. But they say that she understood the assignment more than any other islander. Rather than just coming out and posting some photos whilst accepting these huge deals, she carried on making her youtube videos, largely watched by LI fans that wanted more, which helped created the fanbase she has that stuck by her. She seems to have chosen a manager who really understand the industry, and at first wasn't just bothered about making loads of money but made strategic decisions that are paying off now. It makes a lot of sense, but she can't claim to be a self made boss made and not acknowledge that she played the game well following having huge huge platform.
Without that platform though she wouldn’t be where she is. No one would be interested in her, she would just be another wannabe influencer. Agreed that she has made wise decisions with opportunities that have come her way after LI but still they were only possible because of it

• Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
I never post here, but what kind of creative director releases a summer collection a week before September?????

I don’t give a shit about influencers doing collections of cheap shit, sell what ever you want, get your money, but giving a title of creative director to a 22 year old who probably can’t tell me the difference between polyester and cotton is pure insanity

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
How can she say that when she purely landed her first collab with PLT straight after the show? Thick twat

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I think if you like and rate PLT yourself which a LOT of the UK does, then you’d see Molly Mae being creative director as class… but no offence to anyone who does like it, I personally DESPISE it. I bought a few things from there once - gave it the benefit of the doubt because it was really cheap which usually means bad quality etc - and I won’t lie it was dreadful. The fabric was so crappy, the actual designs aren’t bad themselves but it’s the material etc and it just doesn’t fall nice or look sophisticated. So to me that really isn’t a great accomplishment. Anyone who loves or is into fashion or even appreciates decent clothing, HATES PLT and fast fashion - it’s tacky. I bet molly mae doesn’t even like PLT. She’s just seeing dollar signs

Last edited: