Molly-Mae Hague #13 Nappy-Mae’s pics have more blurred lines than Robin Thicke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was tacky Fran talking about the figure Molly turned down. Especially as she is a businesswoman. Like fair enough say she turned down a massive deal but did you have to really brag and state it was 2 million pounds? I’d be a bit put off reaching out to those two to work with if I was a brand after watching that part of the video

Reactions: 46
You are categorically the tattle queen of thread recaps 🤍

Reactions: 15
don't come for me about my hanging light bulb guyzzzz I'm literallyyy a millionaire but why should I pay for lampshades.

Reactions: 24
The lampshade thing just blows my mind and I want to write a long angry rant but then I'm like chill we know she is a dickhead.

Reactions: 21
The lampshade thing just blows my mind and I want to write a long angry rant but then I'm like chill we know she is a dickhead.
haha same you can get them for less than she spends on a daily Starbucks delivery probably. Absolute ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Molly is so fucking smug. When talking about the lampshades, did you hear her say our forever homeS. Yes, MM, we know you’ll buy multiple homes when you find ones that are good enough for you, Ms. Turndown 2 Mil deals

Reactions: 30
Molly is so fucking smug. When talking about the lampshades, did you hear her say our forever homeS. Yes, MM, we know you’ll buy multiple homes when you find ones that are good enough for you, Ms. Turndown 2 Mil deals
Ye let’s try get one in the bag first Money Mae

Reactions: 10
Omg I haven’t commented on Mollys thread before but came to say the same thing

Surely it’s not real?! She made such a huge deal about the Chanel when she got it but doesn’t say anything about a Birkin? I’m suspicious.

Reactions: 35
Hi guys ,

New account here

I love this thread , I’ve personally blocked every money hungry twat aka “influencer” on my socials

I can’t stand their lies & them boasting about their possessions every 5 minutes aka Molly

Also , the photoshopping hype she is on really needs to stop. One she’s beautiful without it all & two it’s unhealthy - especially to younger viewers

Xx

Reactions: 20
Omg I haven’t commented on Mollys thread before but came to say the same thing

Surely it’s not real?! She made such a huge deal about the Chanel when she got it but doesn’t say anything about a Birkin? I’m suspicious.
Sooo suspicious, she’s always showing her Chanel but she’s never showed this ‘Birkin’ before.

And why is it wedged in the shelf like that

Reactions: 31
No way she’s got a genuine Hermes Birkin and hasn’t ever showed it. Fake as her nose

Reactions: 42
Sorry to jump on the thread, just wanted to know @loozapalooza Do you know your famous? There’s an article in: love it! Magazine where your mentioned on tattle.. Well there a huge article about all of us really.. But your quoted

Reactions: 17
I actually can't believe how much clothing she owns, there's no way she possibly wears ALL of that! It's actually ridiculous for one person to own that many clothes

Reactions: 20
I’m probably late to the party here but I think her deal coming up in 2 weeks will be with Estée Lauder

Reactions: 9
Sorry to jump on the thread, just wanted to know @loozapalooza Do you know your famous? There’s an article in: love it! Magazine where your mentioned on tattle.. Well there a huge article about all of us really.. But your quoted
Show me, show me I got mentioned in the Manchester Evening News a few threads ago, love that for me

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.