Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Instead of using her name, and what fan base she’s grown to create her own ethical business, that sure might take a while to get going, but no doubt would be popular with the Fiat 500’s, she’s stuck with PLT, will be dropped in 18 months max, and is still stuck with the fast fashion, unsustainable and unethical image…yuck! Imagine throwing away all those potential successes if she hadn’t of tagged along with PLT🤢

Reactions: 30
i feel like a breakup is on the cards for Molly and Tommy soon..... something weird about them and he is def getting it on with girls in usa. molly is 10 times as successful as him and i bet he's intimidated by it!! especillay now that she's the CD or whatever the fuck she really is!! Seen on Twitter that people want her to improve the conditions and pay for the PLT workers, that's never goin to happen, the whole point of influencing and brand collabs is to make money money money mae. Why would they compromise their own pocket!?! The business model is based on increasing wealth and exploitation.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
When her puppy passed away I really felt for her and thought she’d maybe make a huge impact on the puppy farming business that was going on during the pandemic but she went incredibly silent and never mentioned him again.
i thought she’d do the same with her cancer scare. I had one at the same time she did, I felt so less alone hearing her talk about it but when she went silent, it made me even more paranoid about my scare thinking she’d had bad news. I know it’s no ones business at the end of the day, but if you choose to share something in the first place then the least you can do is follow it through

Titfortattalesxo

Would you guys consider Molly a celebrity or influencer ?
You’re usually in awe of a celebrity because of their talent, gracious manner, humble attitude, the fascinating stories they tell, or even the rags to riches story which most can relate too. For example Micheal Jackson, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Julia Roberts plus more.
If MM is considered a celebrity drop me off the planet this minute💀I wouldn’t brag I’d met her or even sat in the same space as her.

• Haha

RedTiger

VIP Member
New here hey.

The moment she went on love island and pounced onto Tommy was the moment everyone should have known she was a money grabber. If Tommys brother wasn’t Tyson she would have not picked him. I hate when reality tv stars saying they ‘worked hard’ when she is only where she is because of love island and tommy.

pipintea

Lurker here but since covid I've had to deal with highly qualified girls crying over not getting UNPAID internships. As a member of hr, how can i even explain the next job loss? Get famous?
why is unpaid internship even allowed?? Just ridiculous.

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
She is so desperate to not be known as Molly Mae from Love Island. Don’t forget where you came from hun.

• Heart

PoppyT1

Do you reckon Molly reads her threads on here? I swear it’s been mentioned so much lately that her and Tommy don’t seem to spend time together. Now suddenly it’s fake flowers & date nights. The lights in her home has anyone commented on that before?

Reactions: 29

lovingthedramaxx

Chatty Member
We didn’t need to see that Cartier bracelet. God forbid she walks down the street on her own when she shows off all these expensive items on her socials.

Her whole arm accessories adds up to what house prices cost in my area. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
This is the most pretentious video I’ve ever seen
Is that photoshopped? Looks bloody awful.
So MM doesn't want to be associated with Love Island and doesn't want to be known as an influencer? I'm sorry but without these 2 things, she would be no one. Her YT wouldn't have grown organically, she wouldn't be with Toddler Tommy who fights the bin man, she wouldn't have the PLFlea deals etc.
I'd absolutely love a PLT documentary similar to what Missguided and In The Bin did that expose them for the dickheads they are but I know instead we'll get snippets of MMs highly edited day in which she does fuck all and is constantly praised for doing absolutely shit all